Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 31

This week's picture is from a happy presentation at Colney with Ian and Chelle in 2013.

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We have @TheBaldOne66 picking the final six results this week. TBO66 has been a great addition to our team this season. He’s selected in all 30 weeks usually offering a different selection for the PUP in the hot seat. He has 20/30 67% winning picks and has remained in profit on +1.06. He won earlier this season when making the selections for the Norwich game so let’s help him to the double with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

This weekend’s game against Sunderland is the sixth of an annual event to remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. As always @Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for this game. The format for the match bets will be the same as any other week. So get your suggestions in to help Hissing Sid add more funds for the CSF which will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature.

PUPs are also welcome to send an extra stake (any amount) and choose an extra pick for the Sunderland game with returns going to SarcomaUK in Chelle's memory.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to TheBaldOne66 and Hissing Sid. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away TBO66 and Sid, the thread is yours...

(Still no emojis)

Edited by nutty nigel

Greetings from Oman! Thanks for that great introduction @nutty nigel I will do all I can to boost the pot! 

I will make my selections on Saturday morning if that’s ok, I’m 4 hours ahead here in Oman so I will have them for you nice and early your time, so come on Pups, give me some great selections please! 

Good luck everybody! 

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Simon and Ian not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there'

Jockghanistan and one of their Mickey Mouse cups and a HOME WIN for RANGERS v Raith.

For the City game Pukki to score a penalty.

@nutty nigel i will be leaving you next weeks pick on this thread during the day on Monday.as off to Lanzarote onTuesday.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

Good luck Baldy. I Surely won't be the only one to notice this pick, but having won a big match against Falkirk on Tuesday Dunfermline should still have enough to beat lowely Peterhead. Classic example of top v bottom with top scoring and not conceding and bottom not scoring, but conceding. Good odds as well at 1.40 so Peterhead v Dunfermline - Away Win

And all the best for Sid  so maybe a acca of Norwich to win,over 3 goals,over 8 corners over 3 cards - 10/1

Edited by KiwiScot

For the Final Six, a Home Win for Valencia B against Ibiza Islas Pitiusas. (This is in the Spanish Segunda Division RFEF, Group 3).

For the Norwich match, BTTS and a Norwich WIn is 11/4.

Good luck to @TheBaldOne66, @Hissing Sid and all the rest of the PUP family.

Thanks Nutty for the intro, I do love that photo. To business, Lisbon was one of Chelle's favourite places and so for @TheBaldOne66 I offer this...

Maritimo (3rd bottom) v Benfica (top) - Away win

I will also forward a tenner to Nutty to place on a Bolton/Norwich double in Chelle's name in aid of SarcomaUK.

Match bets to follow on Friday. Good luck everyone. 

• Thanks 1

FCV Farul Constanta v Rapid Bucharesti home win

Argos to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Edited by NFN FC

Feyenoord to beat Volendam. 

I think the Norwich game may be a bit lively, so how about a red card and a penalty. 

As ever, the very best of luck. 

Good luck @TheBaldOne66 and @Hissing Sid!

For the final six, I think Burnley to beat Wigan is about as much of a banker as you can get in the crazy old Championship. An equivalent top-versus-bottom game in the Premier League would probably be around 1/8, so Burnley at 4/11 represents great value when you consider their form and the gulf in class.

As for our game, I think we're possibly a bit short-priced at 17/20 so there's not a huge amount of value in 'Norwich to win' bets. Sunderland will be dead keen to make amends after their thrashing at home to Stoke, so may be inclined to try and keep things tight too. It's very boring, but covering a frustrating 0-0 at 17/2 might be worth a quid or two.

May fortune favour all our PUPs this weekend.

Hi All,

Swansea v MIDDLESBROUGH - AWAY WIN

HANLEY anytime(!)

And I've sent an extra fiver to Nutty for a 4-1 win to The Canaries

Good luck all

Leedscanary 

• Thanks 1

Some great picks so far Pups, keep them coming for me please!

My choice this weekend is Bundesliga with Bayern home win v Augsburg

The City bet, I’m going for Idah to finally get a goal and both teams to score 

Hi PUPs, off to Turkish Superlig with GALATASARAY VS. KASIMPAŞA (home win).

For the City bet Max to score anytime.

Nutty, I'll wing you an extra tenner for the line in honour of Chellecity and can you split it £5 for Idah to score 2 or more and £5 for Pukki to score 2 or more.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples 

• Thanks 1

I would strongly advise not choosing my pic TBO. Going through a 'could stop a runaway horse by putting money on it' episode just lately. But for completeness (and ensuring Til1010 has to put his hand in his pocket for another 'hasn't missed a week' PUP) I choose Sydney (W) to beat Wellington Phoenix (W) in the Australian Women's A league.

For Ian, Patrick Roberts to rub our noses in it by scoring.

I'll send another fiver Nutty for draw/Sunderland double result. That way we'll be happy whatever happens.

Good luck all. OTBC

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Simon and Ian not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there'

Jockghanistan and one of their Mickey Mouse cups and a HOME WIN for RANGERS v Raith.

For the City game Pukki to score a penalty.

@nutty nigel i will be leaving you next weeks pick on this thread during the day on Monday.as off to Lanzarote onTuesday.

I'll do it for you if you like. Just tell me your pick and I'll put it on Wednesday's thread.

You can trust me.

3 minutes ago, Kathy said:

I'll do it for you if you like. Just tell me your pick and I'll put it on Wednesday's thread.

You can trust me.

Two posts in a row with a smack of desperation about them.

Cymru Premier for me where the new 3G pitch at Flint should beat the terrible weather up here, and the home side should easily beat the whipping boys of Airbus. Flint Town Home Win.

As for our game, I would like to see Onel's recent good form to be rewarded with another goal.

Good Luck @TheBaldOne66 and @Hissing Sid and the rest of the gang. 

My pick for @TheBaldOne66 is on Sunday in The Netherlands where I think...

PSV          v          Cambuur          Home Win

For @Hissing Sid I'm going to stick with Kenny to score anytime.

For SarcomaUK ....

£5 Pukki to score anytime and £5 on Kenny to score a header.

Hello Pups ,

I’m going for Forest Green v BRISTOL ROVERS away win about 7/5. 
For the Norwich game , I can feel a Pukki brace coming on . 

Good luck everyone !! 

Think this must be a first for me - South Korea K League 1 and:

JEONBUCK MOTORS v Gwangju FC HOME WIN

Good Luck TBO66 and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, BTTS. Best of luck Sid

I'll ping you a fiver NN for the Sarcoma UK bet and go with HT/FT Draw/Norwich

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Diesel Doris said:

Think this must be a first for me - South Korea K League 1

I'm a veteran there. Good luck. Been watching that Korean show recently called Physical 100

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

Good luck PUPS.

This Week we go with the Kangaroos…..Bohemians 1905 v Pardubice- Home Win.

For City its a big confidence so I’m going for my old better half home match day bet with a   4-0 win.

OTBC

Best of luck, PUPs.

Norwich bet: Given how badly I'm doing on Norwich bets, can I bet on Idah not to score? The lad needs a break.

Failing that, BTTS: No; Pukki to score any time.

League Two: Gillingham v Tranmere Rovers: Away win.

Good luck to @TheBaldOne66 and @Hissing Sid.

The power of the binners curse seems to be waning, with three games going in their favour.

Now it’s a tough one, away at Bolton. Fifth vs third in League One, although Bolton have been remarkably consistent at home, fourth overall in home games, but ‘that lot’ are second in the away form table.

Decisions, decisions, so I’m going for a home win.

On the Norwich bet Adam Idah to score at any time.

Good luck all.

For the Bald One Liverpool away 

For Ian ncfc to won 3-1 💚💛 

Good Luck pups 😄

@TheBaldOne66, @First Wazzock - I forgot to think about the weather when choosing my pick. Peterhead weather on bbc looks ok, but on the Met cold and light snow overnight.

I'm going to keep the pick, but if it's postponed change it to Australian A-League - Melbourne v Brisbane - Home Win which is on early on the Sunday.

Peterhead posted this today(Edit - They've cleared the snow and there is an 8am pitch inspection Saturday)

AB62F143-E393-4376-8C54-6B1C33D64218.jpeg

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 2

For the match bet I suggest a treble of Pukki as an anytime goalscorer, Norwich City to score in both halves, and to win by a two-goal margin.

With an extra £5 to be sent for Norwich City to win both halves.

Hello pups 

my pick is MAN UTD v Southampton HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet PUKKI to score first

Good luck all