Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 28

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

It’s @Mr Angry's turn in the final six hot seat this week. Mr Angry, with 18/27 67% winning picks, is having his usual good steady season offering a different selection for the PUP in the hot seat. Mr Angry had an unlucky final six last season but it was really memorable when PUPpower saw Wrexham recover from 2-5 to win 6-5. Let’s help Mr A onto Arrdee’s honours board with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

This week we have @littleyellowbirdie making the final picks for our game at Wigan on Saturday. Lyb joined us during the season and has proved to be a great addition to this wonderful team of PUPs. He made the BTTS picks during the World Cup break and came up with a great strategy that added nearly £13 to the pot. LYB you have a tenner to spend on any of the PUPs selections you choose and your own. You can divide that tenner however you like. Us PUPs will help with our very best suggestions that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Mr Angry and Littleyellowbirdie. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mr A and lyb, the thread is yours...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again for the invitation to do this! I'm simultaneously excited about this and quaking in fear over doing the final picks this week!

I'm looking forward to looking through the suggestions to get the final picks in on Friday evening. Good luck, PUPs and good luck to @Mr Angry. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know @nutty nigel always says there’s no pressure but I’ve been slightly worried about doing this again as my own accumulators have been coming unstuck lately!

Hopefully the PUPs will come up with some better suggestions than mine. Make them as obvious or obscure as you want them to be, I’ll scrutinise them all equally. Final pick will be made on Friday evening.

Thanks for the good luck wishes @littleyellowbirdie, and very good luck to you too.

• Thanks 2

Another visit to Bundesliga 2 this week

Hamburg (2nd, 6-1-3 19-12 home) v Armenia Bielefeld (16th, 2-2-6 10-15 away) - Home Win

For the match bet HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Mr Angry, LYB, and all you PUPs 

Battle of the Bottom in Scottish League 1 for Mr Angry. Clyde v Peterhead - Home Win

For LYB - Norwich Total Team Goals over 2.5(odds of 5.0)

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously good luck to Mr Angry, LYB not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Championship for me this week and a HOME WIN for MIDDLESBROUGH v QPR.

For the Norwich bet Sargent to score the last goal of the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I know @nutty nigel always says there’s no pressure but I’ve been slightly worried about doing this again as my own accumulators have been coming unstuck lately!

Definitely no pressure Mr A. Whoever is in the hot seat they can only win if the luck is in our favour for six consecutive games. That's why we lose many more weeks than we win. And that's why when we win that win is for us all. The Power of the PUPs is right with you buddy💪

My Monday pick let us down last week but strangely my best selection is on Monday again. But I'll stick with it...

Benfica          v          Boavista         Home Win

For lyb I think Kenny is due a goal...

Kenny McLean to score anytime

Real sociodad v celta Vigo home win 

Sara to score

Good luck everyone

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Morning all

Sheff Wed to beat MK Dons for me please.

For LYB I'd go 1-1.

Good luck both and all you PUPs.

Edited by Kathy
  • Thanks 1

Sticking with Spanish Segunda this week

Ponferradina v LEVANTE - AWAY WIN

And still waiting for that elusive HANLEY ANYTIME...

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

League One for me, again.

Ipswich Town v Forest Green Rovers - home win.

Good luck all.

• Haha 1

Hi PUPs, back off to Greece this week with LAMIA VS. OLYMPIAKOS (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for a 3-1 win for the good guys and with Idah to get another run and score anytime.

All the best everyone!

Apples

Celtic to beat Aberdeen please 

For Norwich BTTS and Hanley to score anytime 

Good Luck pups

Union Berlin to beat Schalke 04 on Sunday. 

For 3 weekends, I suggested Sara to score from outside the area, and he obviously scored during the week!!

Maybe, now that he has the range, he could do it again?

Very best of luck. 

I'm going for a home win for NK Rudes v. NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac in Croatia First NL.

Rudes are W6 D2 L0 F17 A5 at home and Hrvatski Dragovoljac are W1 D1 L6 F6 A14 away.

Good Luck, Mr Angry!

For the match bet - Dowell to score any time.

Good Luck, littleyellowbirdie!

• Thanks 1

Hi pups

My pick is MIDDLESBROUGH v Qpr   HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet seargant to score first

Good luck pups

UNION BERLIN v Schalke HOME WIN 

The Iron Ones have only dropped 4 pts at home this season & will surely have too much for bottom club Schalke who have only scored 3 pts away from home this season. The only thing I can’t fathom is why are Union such a big price? 3/5 = gift

for the match bet. Norwich win, BTTS Yes, over 2.5 goals

good luck everyone 

Osnabruck in the German 3 Liga please. A team in form.

For us, despite having been to Wigan 3 times and seen a 1-1, a 1-0 loss and a 2-2 it's high time I watched us win! I think there will be goals so a triple of Over 2.5 Goals, an Adam Idah goal (of course) and City to win it. COYY.

Best of luck to all and especially to LYB and Mr A.

Morning from Oman!

Hope everyone is well 

Huracan to beat Barracas Central in Argentina this weekend for me please

And for City, Idah to score anytime

Good luck Pups!

Edited by TheBaldOne66

I'm with @Kathy  this week in picking Sheffield Wednesday to beat MK Dons.

For the Norwich match, it's only a matter of time before one of the full-backs scores. And seeing as Max is basically indestructible and on good form, let's go for Aarons to score anytime.

Best of luck, everyone!

Last time we went to the North West we won 4-0, despite Wigan’s lowly position I think we might concede but will still win so for the match bet, Norwich to Win and Both Teams To Score Yes.

The West section of the German Regionalliga.

Preussen Munster to win at home against SV Straelen.

Preussen Munster have a 7-2-1 home record and a 5-0-1 form record. SV Straelen have a 1-0-10 away record and a 0-1-5 form record.

The odds, not surprisingly, are short, at 1/10.

---

For the match bet I suggest a treble of Norwich City to score in both halves, and to win by a two-goal margin, with Sargent as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

I've been checking all the selections, going to be making my final choice in a couple of hours so there's still some time if you haven't picked one yet.

Cremonese are still without a win this season in the league. Torino are a functional yet unspectacular side so should get the job done: home win at 13/20.

I'm actually quite pessimistic about our game, but the enhanced special of Norwich win, and Sargent and Hernandez to both have a shot on target is 7/2. Looks good value.