We need Sargent to play through the middle, so assuming he does then I agree with this call 

• Like 1

Crazy!

I can understand resting Pukki and giving Sargent chance down the middle..

but no way would I be replacing him with Idah!

Edited by rock bus

Idah 😂 Good God, if we want to try and join a late season battle for relegation then that'll be a way to do it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Massive, massive call from Wagner. Heres hoping it works out. 

Have you been banned from starting the match thread ?

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have you been banned from starting the match thread ?

Would start one but sites having Issues with posting images and I cant bothered to type all the players names out in the starting 11 😉

Yeah , has pukki got a niggle ? Is he being rested ? , Will idah prove to be worthy of his new long contract ? ,Personally I'd have stuck with pukki he's different class to idah , but it will be interesting.!

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

Yeah , has pukki got a niggle ? Is he being rested ? , Will idah prove to be worthy of his new long contract ? ,Personally I'd have stuck with pukki he's different class to idah , but it will be interesting.!

Dont want to sound like a broken record with how many times I have said it but I have been thinking that if we don't go up this season Pukki will be sold and be off.

This call tonight along with Idahs big new contract seems be implying what I'm thinking. The club clearly view Idah as the future.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Dont want to sound like a broken record with how many times I have said it but I have been thinking that if we don't go up this season Pukki will be sold and be off.

This call tonight along with Idahs big new contract seems be implying what I'm thinking. The club clearly view Idah as the future.

If we don't go up this season Pukki will not be sold, because he is out of contract and will leave for free.

• Thanks 2

My money is on Sargent and Idah to run Hull ragged at the back. It's classic Wagner - put two fast players up front and instruct them to run at defenders. With Hernandez doing that too, we should have a bit about us tonight.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Clearly this site likes you more than me 😂

I bung the moderator a few quid. Keep him sweet, I get picture privileges.😀

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Honestly think it's overdue that we drop TP to the bench. 

For ****s sake why? Have you actually watched any games?

I guess we'll never know if Idah can cut it at this level without starting him occasionally.  But unless this is a formation change I only slightly happier seeing Sarge as a 10 than I am as a winger.  It still leaves us massively open through central midfield.

If we are dropping Pukki I would have preferred to see Gibbs start in the McLean role and shuffled Kenny, Sara and Sarge one space further forward personally.

Cue Idah hat-trick... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

For ****s sake why? Have you actually watched any games?

Because this season is done, we aren't going up (small mercies)  he isn't going to be here past the summer, so it's about time we learned to live without TP leading the line. Time to focus on the future. 

That's why my man. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Honestly think it's overdue that we drop TP to the bench. 

Time will tell but I can't agree, although I think we either have to play Sargent as centre forward or not play him at all because he seems unsuited to both playing on the wing or as a playmaker behind the striker. Probably Wagner is still experimenting and searching for his best formation. Let's see how it goes. 

To be fair, Pukki hasn’t committed to his new contract offered and Idah has, we have a slim chance of promotion through the play offs, so maybe Wagner is starting to look at his preferred options longer term.

Or Pukki might just have a niggle or need a rest.

• Like 1