1 minute ago, Satriales said:

Is yours working OK? Mine broke and I missed the equaliser lol.

Yeah fine. Had some weird sound early on but apart from that no issues.

Edited by king canary

Let's face it we've been far the better team. But we always have a calamity in defence (especially the most experienced players...erm, well Hanley often). 

We've done ok. Kenny looks in good shape and we look dangerous in attack. Midfield in control too. 

Needs a reset in summer for the defence.

Just now, sonyc said:

Let's face it we've been far the better team. But we always have a calamity in defence (especially the most experienced players...erm, well Hanley often). 

We've done ok. Kenny looks in good shape and we look dangerous in attack. Midfield in control too. 

‘Reset’ the new Norwich City buzz word 😆

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Haven't we been saying this for a bout 4 seasons now!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Sargent non existent so far. 

Has been pretty much since the World Cup

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Haven't we been saying this for a bout 4 seasons now!

That is so true. Yes.

Badly need two very decent CBs. Perhaps Omo plus Tomkinson. But would love another proper leader at the back. Think Bruce, Watson, Forbes, even Malky. I'm confident Wagner will look at it. Somehow feel Hanley and Gibson as we well as Pukki might be off.

About this match though, at least Wagner stated that if we went a goal down (or ahead) the team had to react the right way. And we did.

Wtf was that again from the midfield, giving the ball away under no pressure at all... thankfully Onel is having a stormer so far, great tackle to get us out of trouble

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

Yeah, funny to think a few weeks ago that people were using spending £5m on Gunn in defence of Webber. He really isn't very good.

A very poor keeper. Getting a free pass by blinkered fans for not being good enough just because of his surname. 

27 and barely played 100 career games, which says it all. We could have put the £5m toward a decent young keeper.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

A very poor keeper. Getting a free pass by blinkered fans for not being good enough just because of his surname. 

27 and barely played 100 career games, which says it all. We could have put the £5m toward a decent young keeper.

I think he's fine but he's no better than most of the keepers in this league and most of them didn't cost £5m.

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Penny for Pukki’s thoughts..

I kind get why he’s on the bench! Freshen it up a bit! But it’s like a fresh mango you have to wait a while for it to ripen up! But that’s why we buy mango pieces ready to go! 

Neat bit of centre forward play by Sargent there- took it down, controlled, hit it on the turn.

Personally I think he offers more than Idah. If we're moving on from Pukki I'd want him up top with an extra body in midfield.

• Like 2

I thought that was a decent half apart from the calamitous goal. Onel is like a man possessed!!!

Classic Norwich this season.

We've been the better team without actually creating much but we've conceded a goal due to defensive shortcomings. 

If Rangers want Gunn this summer I'd snap their hand off and thrown in Hanley. Entire defensive rebuild needed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Payno10 said:

I kind get why he’s on the bench! Freshen it up a bit! But it’s like a fresh mango you have to wait a while for it to ripen up! But that’s why we buy mango pieces ready to go! 

Ah. If the canaries follow the trawler it's because they are hoping for Mangos ?

10 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Penny for Pukki’s thoughts..

“This is awful, but at least I won’t be here next year”