Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 26

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Let's give our lucky picture another week...

This week we have @dj11 in the final six hot seat. DJ is in top form right now having won with10 of his last 11 picks cumulating with a 4th place finish in January’s PUP of the month competition. DJ already has a win on Arrdee’s honours board so let’s help him to a second with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

Please give @Aggy a big warm PUPs welcome for his week in the hot seat for our big game at home to Burnley on Saturday lunchtime. Aggy won KiwiScot’s World Cup competition in Decemeber where making these picks was the prize. Just saying he won that competition doesn’t really do his performance justice. It was actually Aggy first, the rest of us nowhere. Aggy, you have a tenner to spend on any of the PUPs selections you choose and your own. You can divide that tenner however you like. Us PUPs will help with our very best suggestions that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/
Now I’ll hand the thread over to DJ11 and Aggy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away DJ and Aggy, the thread is yours...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Glad you made it over to this thread Aggy. For you I'm going for a Burnley player Tella to score anytime

For DJ - Arbroath v Raith Rovers - Draw

• Like 1

PANATHINAIKOS v Lamia HOME WIN

Good Luck @dj11 and all you Lovely PUPs

Welcome @Aggy My suggestion for the Norwich game is BTTS. Best of luck.

Edited by Diesel Doris
  • Like 1

It's La Liga for me this week

Atletico Madrid (4th) v Getafe (19th) - Home Win

For the match bet City to win and BTTS

Best of luck @dj11, @Aggy(welcome btw), and all you PUPs 

• Like 1

Thanks for the intro @nutty nigel , although it must be said my picks were rubbish for most of the season. I am spending the winter in Cape Town, so with the time difference, I will make the picks at around 8pm U.K. time on Friday. I will chuck a few extra quid into the pot for some extra bets, so plenty of suggestions would be really helpful. A special request to @Parma Ham's gone mouldy to post earlier than normal, so I can use his selection. 

• Thanks 2

Hi PUPs, sticking with Greece this week with PANATHINAIKOS VS. LAMIA (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for over 4.5 goals in the game with Pukki to score first (both sitting at 11/2).

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

• Like 1

Real Sociedad at home for me (versus Valladolid). RS have form of 9/1 goals for/against in their last 5 games and V have 1/7 in theirs. Tea time on Sunday.

For us it's a low scoring game says my intuition though I think we might sneak it - under 1.5 goals doubled with an Idah goal (in other words 1-0, Idah if using the correct score market!🙂).

Good luck to @dj11 far away and a welcome to @Aggy - good to see you here.

Maccabi Tel Aviv to beat Bnei Sakhnin for me please.

For City's game I think it has draw written all over it.

Good luck both!

I think Middlesbrough should have enough to beat Blackpool, despite the Mick McCarthy effect.

As for the Norwich match, I see William Hill are boosting Sarge for the first goal from 9/2 to 13/2, which is worth a couple of quid in my eyes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dj11 said:

Thanks for the intro @nutty nigel , although it must be said my picks were rubbish for most of the season. I am spending the winter in Cape Town, so with the time difference, I will make the picks at around 8pm U.K. time on Friday. I will chuck a few extra quid into the pot for some extra bets, so plenty of suggestions would be really helpful. A special request to @Parma Ham's gone mouldy to post earlier than normal, so I can use his selection. 

I hear you @dj11 🤗…I do really like women’s football…in my defence for later posting it’s because Bet365 often don’t produce the odds for some of these games until later on Fridays…💃🔥🏆

I’ll see what I can find you…👍🏽🔥💫

Parma 

15 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

I hear you @dj11 🤗…I do really like women’s football…in my defence for later posting it’s because Bet365 often don’t produce the odds for some of these games until later on Fridays…💃🔥🏆

I’ll see what I can find you…👍🏽🔥💫

Parma 

@Parma Ham's gone mouldy I would actually like a women’s six and a men’s six and then add a double to the mix. 

• Like 1

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and of course good luck to @dj11, @Aggy not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

League One and a HOME WIN for BOLTON v Cheltenham.

For the Norwich bet Pukki to score a brace.

• Like 1

For DJ I'm off to Portugal where I think...

Benfica          v          Casa Pia          Home Win

For Aggy I think we've definitely been out the blocks fast under Wagner so I'll suggest...

Ten minute result:  Norwich (to be winning at 10 mins)

• Thanks 1

For the Final Six this week, I'm going for an Away Win for Real Madrid against Mallorca.

For the Norwich match, a Draw with BTTS is 10/3 which seems good value.

Very best of luck to @dj11, @Aggy and to all the PUPs everywhere.

Staying in the championship this week and I'll go with....

Middlesbrough v Blackpool....Home win.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....

BTTS 

All the best to @dj11 and @Aggy and all our fellow pup's.

Borussia MunchinGladRags v Schalke home win

Sarge and Pukki to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Kelty Hearts v FALKIRK - AWAY WIN

for the City game - HANLEY anytime (has to come good soon, as was so close last time out!)

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

Good luck PUPS…..brilliant few weeks, big well done to all.

For me I’m going for FK Pardubice v Slavia Prague - Away Win.

For City, Sargent to score…..

OTBC 💛💚

UNION BERLIN v Mainz HOME WIN

Berlin are always strong at home, couple that with their recent form & at a shade of odds on look a fair price.

for the match bet: 1st half to have most goals

good luck everyone 

Barcelona to beat Sevilla. 

I still think that Sara will score from outside the area, so will suggest it again. 

I shall be doing the picks at 8pm. 

• Like 1

Hi pups 

My pick is RANGERS v Ross county HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet Norwich win and PUKKI to score anytime

Good luck all