Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 23

Premier League and BT Disability Programme launch. Michael Owen meets Norwich City's Down Syndrome team.

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @GMF in the final six hot seat. GMF’s has had an up and down season so far but he’s in form right now with 5 wins from his latest 7 selections . GMF already has three final six wins so he's good at this and we are once again in safe hands this weekend. So let’s help him to a fourth final six win with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

The Norwich picks have been really difficult lately, as you’d expect them to be over the period where a manager is sacked and a new one comes in. Let’s hope our team and us get a change of fortune with Wagner putting his stamp on our team. For the game at Preston on Saturday we have @lake district canary making the final selections. Lakey, who’s won before with the Norwich match picks, also has three final six wins on Arrdee’s honours board.  Let’s help him add to the pot with some great suggestions for Saturday’s game.

This has been an amazing few weeks for our funds as we have added £464 since the beginning of December taking the presentation pot up to £2,480. And the grand total since we began to....

£25,004

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to GMF and Lake District Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and Colin, the thread is yours.....🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel
Picture Caption
  • Like 1

It's a Saturday evening offering from Serie A this week...

Inter (4th, 7-0-1 20-4 home) v Verona (18th, 0-3-5 5-13 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a City win and both teams to score.

Best of luck GMF, LDC, and all you PUPs. 

For the Final Six, a Home Win for Siena against Imolese in Serie C, Group B.

For the Norwich match, as I’m going, I’m hoping for a high scoring game so how about Match Result-Draw and Over 3.5 goals.

Good luck @GMF, @lake district canary and every single one of you PUPs.

Edited by Mr Angry

Sorry to jump in, I always look at these predictions and wish all pups best luck, but had to just state how utterly brilliant that photo at the top of this thread is. Whoever took it hats gloves and even trousers off to them, it’s instantly made a tricky day better. 

• Like 3

Lyon Home win please (v. Strasbourg).

And for us some confidence of a free scoring match to blow away some cobwebs. Sarge and Pukki to score (double). 

Good luck everyone.

@SwearyCanary it's never too late to join (half way through the season is fine). Back your judgement🙂 or offer this week's pickers a game to think about for a choice?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Lyon Home win please (v. Strasbourg).

And for us some confidence of a free scoring match to blow away some cobwebs. Sarge and Pukki to score (double). 

Good luck everyone.

@SwearyCanary it's never too late to join (half way through the season is fine). Back your judgement🙂 or offer this week's pickers a game to think about for a choice?

I had a guest slot last season. It didn’t go well. At all. 😂 I have made a note to come and support a pups event in future as well as donating a contribution as a little gesture each season. I’m also a little prone to dipping into the gambling apps more than I should, so deleted them from my phone to avoid the temptation. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SwearyCanary said:

Sorry to jump in, I always look at these predictions and wish all pups best luck, but had to just state how utterly brilliant that photo at the top of this thread is. Whoever took it hats gloves and even trousers off to them, it’s instantly made a tricky day better. 

It's a great picture Sweary! It's a few years old now.

I love it too💛💚

I've captioned it now.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing good luck to GMF and Lakey not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockghanistan for me and a HOME WIN for DUNFERMLINE v Peterhead.

For the Norwich game Hanley at anytime to score.

Seriously tempted to go with Plymouth to win away at Ipswich at a truly staggering 5-1. But I’m going to play it safer instead and pick

BURNLEY v Coventry HOME WIN at a generous looking 4/6

still sticking with over 0.5 goals in the first 10 mins

Good luck everyone 

Belgium on Saturday evening for GMF...

Genk          v          Zulte Waregem          Home Win

For Lakey a rested Josh to score first...

Sargent to score the first goal

17 minutes ago, Hector Brockelbank said:

Seriously tempted to go with Plymouth to win away at Ipswich at a truly staggering 5-1.

Good spot @Hector Brockelbank  

As an extra for PUPs this weekend I've put all my pocket money on this one...

504830052_Screenshot(104).png.17d69be24ca41979daa594dfe96c3030.png

• Like 3

I cant pick my nose at the moment so I'm heading for the more reliable womens league. Man U v Liverpool home win.

I think City's gamw has 0-0 written all over it

Good luck everyone.

Whilst I admire Nutty's bet and wish him well I spotted that game also and decided....

Ipswich v Plymouth....Draw.

For the Norwich bet I'm also going with a draw.

I've matched Nutty's bet for the CSF also but got odds of 14/1(bet365) for a return of £76.75.

All the best to GMF and Lakey this week along with all our fellow pup's.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

Love the pic too - very suprised that he done it, but glad he did just to see the joy on those kid's faces. I live near Michael Owen, and between you and me, he's a bit of a pr!(k 😳

• Haha 1

Hello again pups

My bet this week would be ATALANTA v salernitana HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet draw and BTTS

Good luck everybody

Hello Pups.

I suggest Sara to score anytime.

I’m going for CARLISLE v Newport home win. About 23/20. 

Best of luck !! 

Hi PUPs, off to Greece this week with a PAOK home win.

For the City game I'll go for the wan wan with Kenny to score anytime.

All the best everyone! 🏆

Apples

Good luck PUPS.

For me I’m venturing to Italy with Inter Milan v Hellas Verona - Home Win

For City I’m going for Norwich to win 2-0.

OTBC 💛💚

Good luck everyone! I'll for to Ligue 1 for Lens (2nd, won their last five at home) to beat Auxerre (18th, 0-1-4 in the last five away).

For the Norwich match, got a funny feeling we're going to see Kenny on the scoresheet...

OTBC

Another stellar line up of Pups this week!

Pleasure to say I've had pints and chatted with both on many occasion.

For Gary, MARSEILLE v Lorient - HOME WIN in Ligue 1

For Colin, surely HANLEY (anytime) must be due to hit the Barn Door with his Banjo...

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

An awesome total Eddiie, I think Ray and Lapps would be chuffed!

Good luck GMF, LDC and all PUPs

Lens v Auxerre - Home Win

City Bet - Under 2.5 goals

• Like 1

This week I’ll go for inter to win against Verona. For our match, for some reason, I fancy Aarons to score so go with Aarons anytime. Good luck pups! 

Premier League for me please - Newcastle to beat Fulham on Sunday.

As for our bet - Norwich to keep a clean sheet!

Best of luck GMF, Lakey, and all the PUPS

Dunfermline to beat Peterhead. 

For the Norwich game, Sara to score. 

Ver best of luck. 

Greetings to all Pups from sunny Oman! 

For me, I’m going brave again and choosing Cremonese to beat Monday in Serie A

For City I’m going with Idah to score anytime