Stop bullying Smith😪

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just about sums up his tenure then.

Not nice or pleasant.

Beat me to it @Ken Hairy🤣

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Haha 1

I don't give a f*ck.

He's never really liked us, we've never really liked him.

Time for a divorce.

Deep down he'd be well chuffed to be handed his seven figure golden goodbye and he knows it, he doesn't want to be here he just knows his sacking is his last big payday.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Can’t believe he’s said that 😂 he’s an absolute crackhead 😂

If I had any sympathy for him (which I didn't) it's gone now.  Can you imagine any other industry where you would get away with treating your customers that way.  What an absolute wa....ker!!!

He's losing it. He's at possibly the most patient, passive fan base in UK football. He got away with it at Villa by playing the "i'm a fan" card but let's be honest at any other club in this country hed be facing a much harsher environment. 

Edited by Canario
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

image.thumb.jpeg.177dd064293b4f17c9d5ba18fa9bee4f.jpegIt’s worse than that CC. Apparently “a lot of them” want us to lose ?! 

Thats a pathetic thing to say. How many City fans want to lose ? Smith is toast . 

This is the narrative that emerged in the Richens interview. “The fans are shïte” 

Club is in big trouble. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Screenshot_20221217-203416~2.png

I find the business of hounding managers very distasteful generally. But that is awful from Smith. Our fanbase is about as patient as it gets. People are right to expect better.

• Like 3

Total (unt. **** off back to Birmingham. One of the worst appointments in our club's history. Stealing a living from us and has the temerity to say we WANTED to waste our Saturday evening watching that ****e?

**** off Smith you useless, vile ****.

• Like 1

It's the total lack of understanding of his own part in this which is staggering.

If we had played decent football, the fans wouldn't have turned, but somehow, in this deluded fool's mind, it's the fans fault for the players' poor performances.

There is clear cause and effect here...and the fans didn't cause it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

This is the narrative that emerged in the Richens interview. “The fans are shïte” 

Yep, it starts with Webber.

And he's always had this streak even in the Farke years. 

In front of the cameras when things are going well, disappears when the going gets tough and says "ignore the noise", by which he means ignore the opinions of paying customers. 

Its not enough to simply sack Dean Smith, it merely papers over the cracks. 

• Like 1

It's beyond delusional. What we're waiting for, Dean, is a semblance of coherent football. We want to see our creative players on the pitch with licence to play some of the free-flowing attacking football we'd become accustomed to in our last couple of Championship seasons.

We want to see someone actually play a through-ball when Pukki loses his man rather than lumping it into the channels for him to chase. We want to see our players working harder, being smarter and acting like they've been training together to create a team which is greater than the sum of its parts. 

What we've seen is plenty of evidence that we'll never get the required level of football while you're in charge. You promised us a different animal. Now we're holding you to that. We want our different animal and that requires a different head. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Total (unt. **** off back to Birmingham. One of the worst appointments in our club's history. Stealing a living from us and has the temerity to say we WANTED to waste our Saturday evening watching that ****e?

**** off Smith you useless, vile ****.

So are you Smith in or out?

• Haha 3

And yes many of us are bitter that we have to put up with this crap after the sublime football Farke delivered. But that bitterness doesn’t change the simple fact that Dean Smith is not the way forward for Norwich City. Get rid, now. 

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

It's all part of the club's attitude towards the fans. We're oiks, we're scum, we need to be told how to behave when we are in Carrow Road. Another poster said somewhere that Webber is poison to the club and he or she is right. Webber is poisoning the relationship between the club and fans and local media, and Delia and Michael are letting it happen. Once they seemed to genuinely love the fanbase; now they seem to share Webber and Smith's disdain for us.

• Like 1

This is just all so toxic & disconnected from Smith & those who continue to enable him. 

WTF has this club become? 

Edited by mrdi

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

and Delia and Michael are letting it happen. Once they seemed to genuinely love the fanbase; now they seem to share Webber and Smith's disdain for us.

Yes, they can f*ck off.

We need a revolution, a complete change of ownership and management.

Mark Attanasio if you are reading this... Carrow Road has not been that empty for a league game for probably two decades, this is not a normal situation. If you feel that you are in a position to assert pressure, please do so now. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Canario said:

He's losing it. He's at possibly the most patient, passive fan base in UK football. He got away with it at Villa by playing the "i'm a fan" card but let's be honest at any other club in this country hed be facing a much harsher environment. 

To be fair, I actually have a theory Carrow Road saves its energy for the booing; I think that 'Dean Smith your football is sh*t' chant is the loudest noise there has ever been at Carrow Road!

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yep, it starts with Webber.

And he's always had this streak even in the Farke years. 

In front of the cameras when things are going well, disappears when the going gets tough and says "ignore the noise", by which he means ignore the opinions of paying customers. 

Its not enough to simply sack Dean Smith, it merely papers over the cracks. 

Teemu thanks for your 📫 post. Webber is the biggest problem at this club. My postings on him are extremely negative. Why he is a con man , a chancer  a charlatan. We are not in a healthy moment just now. Its all down to the genius Webber. If Webber has anything about him  HE should go now as well. How can he sack Smith and then appoint someone  new. The situation is ludicrous as it stands. What a mess we are in . 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Screenshot_20221217-203416~2.png

This is just staggering. He has made zero attempt to ingratiate himself with the fans, and yet he's still trying to blame the fans for not seeing his bigger picture, his footballing genius, his raw and passionate desire to continue the fantastic work done by his predecessor?

The fact we are still in fifth place is unequivocally DESPITE our manager, not because of him. I am extremely confident that the board will act swiftly; Webber may be many things, but he's certainly not a sentimental idler. 

• Like 2