Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

*** Official Deadline Day Thread ***

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Was utter gash at Watford mind

He was good about 5 years ago before he got unfit and fat. Just no.

3 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Really think we need another CDM.

I honestly don’t think we’ll see Hayden for September or October, possibly until after the World Cup. Sara doesn’t look to be be a disciplined CDM to me.. we can’t rely on McLean to be this player in games against the likes of Sheff Utd, Watford, etc. 

Signing Hayden is starting to look like bad business in hindsight. 

I'm not convinced we'll ever see Hayden in a Norwich shirt

• Like 2

Just seen the  person with a box of pies - wearing 2 left  boots on his feet entering the ground  -is he the new left back webber  will surprises us with🤣

Edited by baldy09

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm not convinced we'll ever see Hayden in a Norwich shirt

I don't think Hayden even ever existed .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are we still waiting for this surprise announcement from the club which Webber mentioned at the end of last season, the one like 'how did we manage that'?

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Are we still waiting for this surprise announcement from the club which Webber mentioned at the end of last season, the one like 'how did we manage that'?

Sargent scoring goals

Max smiling after games

Todd Cantwell playing

I Done a póo póo and a wee wee by myself

"How did we manage that?" 

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 2

Gilmour being bought by Brighton.. But I thought he was set to be a Chelsea first teamer?🤔

Potter is showing himself to be a decent manager.

I'll be interested if he can get a tune out of wee Billy.

20 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

19F607BA-7AE9-4992-896E-0496185E4ED7.png

Nunez looks an incredible bit of business so if we could only have one…no regrets so far.

• Like 2

Gilmour being bought by Brighton.. But I thought he was set to be a Chelsea first teamer?🤔

Still a PL player, no idea why people care, he’s gone, move on and get over it. Especially when it wasn’t ever his fault he was here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Nunez looks an incredible bit of business so if we could only have one…no regrets so far.

Yep. Seems like a lot of money also for someone who’s hardly played many games. I guess we’ll see but you know he’s nailed on to score against us. 🤷🏻‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Still a PL player, no idea why people care, he’s gone, move on and get over it. Especially when it wasn’t ever his fault he was here.

Because being bitter makes for clickable content 😁

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Aubameyang to Chelsea is a surprise one. 33 yrs old and only played 8 minutes this season. 

Barcelona are a basket case, they needed to do some selective accounting so they could register Lewandoski etc

1 minute ago, overthebordercanary said:

Barcelona are a basket case, they needed to do some selective accounting so they could register Lewandoski etc

Sad, isn't it? The club with probably the greatest midfield pairing I have seen in my life - Xavi and Iniesta - are now a basket case.

2 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

'Hugill to Birmingham' according to a random on Twitter.

They've already 6 loanees and you can only have 5 in your matchday squad I believe.

I think Hugill's season is pretty much over barring injuries and a flirt with the FA Cup.

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Was utter gash at Watford mind

I did not se enough of him then, I was just think an ex england international is probably better than a central midfielder playing out of position.  TBH I struggle to understand how McLean is better at LB than our U23 left back, surely as a professional player you must be okay, and better than a winger playing left back.

1 hour ago, Monty13 said:

Or the rediculous deal he was allegedly brought here on.

I really hope the clearly totally nuts whoevers that thought that deal was a good idea at Chelsea have learnt a lesson from it. Players only develop and progress if they are being played on merit, not because the club they have been loaned to have effectively made to play him.

If a youngster has a bad day, they sometimes need a couple of games out, it is utter nonsense if they were trying to develop him with a loan, that they put that sort of pressure on not only us but their own player. 

Equal amount of blame needs to be put on those at our club who thought it was good business and I hope they've learnt too. Why would you sign a youngster who is relatively unproven across a consistent and substantial period and essentially agree to play them no matter what?

Potter may do well with him, but he won't have to start him, he can work with him and integrate him slowly, and remove him from the front line if needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

FB_IMG_1662061966932.jpg

No chance. He's been involved in every game this season.