chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man Utd (PL/A) *****

Deserved the goal. Weve created opportunities throughout,  this United side dont want to defend.

Stupid mistakes the other end have cost us though.

I just realised that means we have beaten Derby's record low goals scored of 20. It's official, we are not the worst Premier League team ever and not the worst Premier League attack ever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

My stream is about 2 minutes behind everyone else's it seems 😂

You could contact them to complain..... 

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

I just realised that means we have beaten Derby's record low goals scored of 20. It's official, we are not the worst Premier League team ever and not the worst Premier League attack ever.

Time to pop the champagne 

Gibson 2 Norwich 1 at half time. All to play for but there is always the threat that Gibson will complete his hat trick on the break 

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Have they found a reason to disallow it yet?   

In the 75th minute They will announce that Dowell was offside. 

• Haha 4

Just now, canarybubbles said:

Yay, every cloud aye.

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

Time to rejoice!!!

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

Gibson 2 Norwich 1 at the break. All to play for but there is always the threat that Gibson will complete his hat trick on the break 

If he doesn’t get hooked at halftime Taxi for smith in the morning 

Nobody can make a simple pass to release Pukki, so Pukki has to be the one who gives the assists... 😵

We haven't played too bad and could have gone in at half time level.

It will be a shame if Gibson is the reason for us losing.

Thought we've played ok to be fair. Two stupid Gibson mistakes have cost us. 1st one was criminal. We lack a cutting edge, need to start converting chances (story of the season).

Great football for dowells goal tbf.

Edited by kick it off

So frustrating to see us waste great opportunity after great opportunity; particularly the 3 on 2 in a central position and Giannoulis delaying the ball in. Combine that with gifting Utd 2 goals and you have the story of the season in the first 40 minutes.

Thank goodness Pukki has the quality to make the right decisions though - we are still in with a shout and at least keeping some positive momentum going.

This game is so open that I can imagine lots more goals 2nd half. Two very poor teams managing to entertain the neutrals through their ineptitude.

Just now, ron obvious said:

I'd start Zimbo over Gibson every time. I think he's technically as good & seldom makes such horrendous mistakes.

Why do we have two have two big CB's? I know its the usual way but mobility is just as important today and yes if we aren't worried about  mobility then Zimbo is far more aware of his surroundings and a better option.

1 minute ago, pete said:

Pukki must regret option tp stay

As I understand it, he hasn't actually said that he will stay. The PinkUn headline just made it sound like that. All Pukki seems to have said is that he doesn't want to think about post-season yet. Or did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I'd start Zimbo over Gibson every time. I think he's technically as good & seldom makes such horrendous mistakes.

Why hasn't Zimbo played much this season, is he injured? ( I don't keep up to date with injuries).

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why do we have two have two big CB's? I know its the usual way but mobility is just as important today and yes if we aren't worried about  mobility then Zimbo is far more aware of his surroundings and a better option.

Some on here want our whole team full of brick s hithouses not just the CBs.