chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Man Utd (PL/A) *****

1 minute ago, pete said:

see article onpink un Pukki has agreeed to stay glad it is over

Yes, that's the article I'm referring to. The headline makes it sound like he has committed to next season, but the article itself doesn't seem to actually say that. Or am I misreading it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

As I understand it, he hasn't actually said that he will stay. The PinkUn headline just made it sound like that. All Pukki seems to have said is that he doesn't want to think about post-season yet. Or did I miss something?

The option is in the club's favour, so it doesn't need Pukki's consent to trigger it.

6 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

As I understand it, he hasn't actually said that he will stay. The PinkUn headline just made it sound like that. All Pukki seems to have said is that he doesn't want to think about post-season yet. Or did I miss something?

You're right. If anyone actually reads the interview, Pukki is most certainly hedging his bets!

11 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I'd start Zimbo over Gibson every time. I think he's technically as good & seldom makes such horrendous mistakes.

When was the last time you saw Zimbo play? 

P.S. can anyone PM me a babbling brook? Ta

It's the hope that kills you... but by golly, I'll take any and all hope even if it's just for some temporary excitement. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pete said:

OK so its a mystery injury, just our luck to be career ending beforre it started.  No info from club on prognosis.

Not at all. He's been out for months with a back injury. Won't play again this season and are awaiting scans to see if the injury has cleared up. 

• Like 1

So, everyone.

its 2-2, what’s it going to be? Ruled out Norwich goal? Soft penalty for United?

the phone calls are being made to a conference room at the premier league right now, what do we think?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

So, everyone.

its 2-2, what’s it going to be? Ruled out Norwich goal? Soft penalty for United?

the phone calls are being made to a conference room at the premier league right now, what do we think?

Norwich get a penalty, score it but are made to retake because....reasons.

Retake is then saved.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So, everyone.

9 minutes added time, we will end up playing 11 minutes in which time a manure player will fall over 4 yards outside the area but var will have seen that he stepped into the penalty area 3 minutes before hand and award a penalty that Krul will save and var again will say re take and then it will be scored. 😉

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor