Disco Dales Jockstrap

***Official Unofficial Match Thread***

Just now, Drazen Muzinic said:

I'll be sensible for a minute. It's football. There's one goal in it. Anything could happen including a goal for us. We've kept Soton at bay and there is no reason we can't carry on doing that. The first 70 minutes means nothing to what could happen next...I reckon we have a point here...Gilmour through ball to Kenny and a 25 harder...cue delirious scenes of Club Cabbage scarves thrown on the pitch...

Stranger things have happened. Maybe.

I thought Lakey was at the game 😉  Hope you're right though obviously.

• Haha 1

Get McLean off, put another attacker on, we need a win! He’s been utter rubbish!

The thing is can we not change this up. Can we not see any energy to get the ball and actually compete. This is ridiculous, we have seen this so many times.

What the **** are those subs about! McLean utterly ****ing useless tonight and yet he’s still on!

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

To be fair, he's right 🤷‍♂️

Based on tonight yes. But if you can’t see positives or improvement in the last few months then just don’t bother with football

• Like 1

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Was that Gunny or Darth Vader without his helmet?

Were his glasses on upside down??? 

Just now, Indy said:

What the **** are those subs about! McLean utterly ****ing useless tonight and yet he’s still on!

Agreed Kenny's been absolutely shocking tonite , Embarrassing.😗 

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Based on tonight yes. But if you can’t see positives or improvement in the last few months then just don’t bother with football

Bottom of the league, having played more games than anyone else but Brentford and with a - 39 GD. Smith 3 wins in now 15, yep it's been a ****ing delight lately 🙄🙄🙄

Well, anyone wondering about Gunn's getting a reminder - he's earned his corn tonight. As for the performance, I'm singing this song on repeat.