Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

Kurt Zouma is a ****

I'm just hoping one of the more extreme sections of animal rights activists gives him what he deserves. I've spent some time volunteering at animal shelters and have had to help treat pets who have been attacked by some disgusting, sub-human c*** like this vile goblin so this really rubs me the wrong way. 

Like others have said imagine what the scum does off camera to his kids or partner? I'll definitely be turning up to CR in May and I'll be waiting for the West ham coach to turn up to tell him exactly what a vile c*** he is. 

• Like 1

What I find absolutely extraordinary is that every Sunday across the country people get onto horses with dogs trained to kill (or they shoot them) and ride into the countryside with the intention of ripping a fox to pieces. Even when the dogs rip someones pet cat apart it doesn't hit the news. And yesterday a pack of hounds rampaged through a school playground but no mention of it anywhere. Slap a cat and they have a phone in on the radio. I give up

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What I find absolutely extraordinary is that every Sunday across the country people get onto horses with dogs trained to kill (or they shoot them) and ride into the countryside with the intention of ripping a fox to pieces. Even when the dogs rip someones pet cat apart it doesn't hit the news. And yesterday a pack of hounds rampaged through a school playground but no mention of it anywhere. Slap a cat and they have a phone in on the radio. I give up

Is is indeed pretty messed up, and illegal too but a law that the police just don't seem to care about.. Mostly down to those who enjoy said 'sport' being rather wealthy and upper class folk, and anytime they get confrunted about it's the same old 'Well the fox went and killed a farmers chickens so this is just revenge'

Which is even stupider if they arent lying. Just put a bullet in it's head and be done with it, why they gotta hunt it down until it's exhasted and can't run anymore and then order their dogs to tear it apart limb from limb to kill it? That's torture, plain and simple.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, South Sider said:

utterly disgusting. hopefully the RSPCA can do something that will lead to punishment. but getting the cat out of there is crucial, something im sure they can do. apologies from footballers mean nothing nowadays

but an issue I do have is how many of you on here bleating about it eat meat farmed specifically to be slaughtered and are mistreated? anything boguht in a supermarket usually. a lot I bet

an animal is an animal. domestic or not

virtue signalling at its worst

Well said. I'd been gradually going off the idea of eating meat for quite some while for those reasons and after being off it completely for a while, I can't even see it as food.  I used to love a good burger but the gradual realisation of the cruelty in the animal farming industry - allied to the health reasons that are now well documented in eating processed meat - have led me to a whole new world of eating wonder.  Taste buds have changed and food has much more flavour.  If I ever get given something with animal fat in it, I can taste that straight away and find it unpleasant to the taste. 

Just take bacon as an example - hugely bad for health, from an animal that has similar intelligence to dogs. We were built to be herbivores, not carnivores, our teeth are designed for chewing plants, our intestines are designed for processing plants and are totally different to the intestines of carnivores. 

And the amount of grown food to feed all the cattle, sheep, pigs etc takes a hugely disproportionate amount of the earth to do it - food that could feed humans. The animals process that food and we eat the animals......much better to cut out the middle man and just eat the food from the ground ourselves!  

You don't have to look very far to see animal cruelty - and the lack of respect for animals worldwide overall is still apalling - this brainless act by a rich footballer is just a sympton of that wider problem. Human stupidity is going to ruin the earth - everywhere you look there are signs of it, from cutting down life giving forests that provide oxygen to the world to grow animal food instead, to the amount of plastic rubbish that is in the environment, oceans etc.  We are a troubled race - so capable in so many ways, yet so incredibly stupid too. 

There is hope, but it will take a huge effort from all of us to make a difference. Improving the way we see animals in this world would be a start!  When stuff like this video appears in the public domain, the book needs to be thrown at the perpetrators to set an example.

PS - apologies for the lecture!

Edited by lake district canary

If West Ham have anything about them they'll cancal his contract. Surely there must be something in it about gross misconduct etc?

It saddens me, but doesn't surprise me, how your average professional footballer has one brain cell and fails to know right from wrong. 

38 minutes ago, South Sider said:

utterly disgusting. hopefully the RSPCA can do something that will lead to punishment. but getting the cat out of there is crucial, something im sure they can do. apologies from footballers mean nothing nowadays

but an issue I do have is how many of you on here bleating about it eat meat farmed specifically to be slaughtered and are mistreated? anything boguht in a supermarket usually. a lot I bet

An interesting point and one comparable with fox hunting… Many if not most people are of the view that killing animals for food is legitimate whereas killing or hurting them for (sadistic) pleasure isn’t ….

55 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Just depends on the accent

It’s scum like him who deserve like for like retribution, wouldn’t mind if a couple big bruisers give him the same treatment down a dark alley……I’m with Hogs my respect for humans is also at an all time low, seams there’s a serious lack of respect these days.

3 hours ago, South Sider said:

Quite right, meat should be a treat and only slaughtered a very short distance from where it was reared. Prices would go up for sure but that’s fair enough considering your taking it’s life. I haven’t ate the stuff since 1987 because the industry stinks. 

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

If West Ham have anything about them they'll cancal his contract. Surely there must be something in it about gross misconduct etc?

£30 million asset though, that's a hell of a decision.

Kind of hoping that supporters let their voices be heard when he plays, and it sounds out for the rest of the season.

Sadly, it'll be old news by the weekend.

private prosecution.. or the CPS going for it anyway if passes their thresholds (which it clearly does)..

potential 5 year custodial sentence at the end of it.. 

doesn't matter what the police say...

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Not hard to understand why it's like this really is it? 

Boris & Dead Animals.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Another horrific, d ickh ead of a footballer. The game drifts further away from me every week. I just cant be bothered with these people anymore.

Has there ever been this many cnuts in football?

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

And the amount of grown food to feed all the cattle, sheep, pigs etc takes a hugely disproportionate amount of the earth to do it - food that could feed humans. The animals process that food and we eat the animals......much better to cut out the middle man and just eat the food from the ground ourselves!  

There are huge areas of land where the soil is thin and rocky and the only thing that will grow is grass.  Surely much of the Lake District is a case in point.  Hopeless for growing any crops, but herbivores can survive there quite happily, self-fertilising the land as they go, and providing a sustainable source of protein.  I’m currently in the Peak District and sheep farming is pretty much the only option farmers have round here.

Subhuman filth. If he plays tonight I'm sure at least a few of the Watford players must own cats; I hope every single one of them goes in studs first and the referee's an animal lover too and happens to blink at the right moment. 

Absolutely astonishing that he starts tonight’s match. What sort of message does that send? Disgusting club 

Edited by Virtual reality

A recent 30m signing and key player to a team chasing Europe were never going to get rid. Surprised there was no token gesture but then I suppose that would be admitting that he did something wrong.

Hope Watford have some cat lovers in their team tonight.

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Quite right, meat should be a treat and only slaughtered a very short distance from where it was reared. Prices would go up for sure but that’s fair enough considering your taking it’s life. I haven’t ate the stuff since 1987 because the industry stinks. 

It's either murder or it isn't. You can't lambast people for eating meat and then say it's fine for a treat.

If it's wrong to kill animals, it's wrong to kill animals. You can't have it both ways.

14 minutes ago, Mackrel829 said:

It's either murder or it isn't. You can't lambast people for eating meat and then say it's fine for a treat.

If it's wrong to kill animals, it's wrong to kill animals. You can't have it both ways.

Eating less of the stuff is a step in the right direction though, for multiple reasons.

As we're equating it to murder is murdering 1 person the same as murdering 50?

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Has there ever been this many cnuts in football?

There’s always been what you would call “wrong un’s” in the game but the level of Cnut has certainly moved into over drive 

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Well said. I'd been gradually going off the idea of eating meat for quite some while for those reasons and after being off it completely for a while, I can't even see it as food.  I used to love a good burger but the gradual realisation of the cruelty in the animal farming industry - allied to the health reasons that are now well documented in eating processed meat - have led me to a whole new world of eating wonder.  Taste buds have changed and food has much more flavour.  If I ever get given something with animal fat in it, I can taste that straight away and find it unpleasant to the taste. 

Just take bacon as an example - hugely bad for health, from an animal that has similar intelligence to dogs. We were built to be herbivores, not carnivores, our teeth are designed for chewing plants, our intestines are designed for processing plants and are totally different to the intestines of carnivores. 

You don't have to look very far to see animal cruelty - and the lack of respect for animals worldwide overall is still apalling - this brainless act by a rich footballer is just a sympton of that wider problem. Human stupidity is going to ruin the earth - everywhere you look there are signs of it, from cutting down life giving forests that provide oxygen to the world to grow animal food instead, to the amount of plastic rubbish that is in the environment, oceans etc.  We are a troubled race - so capable in so many ways, yet so incredibly stupid too. 

There is hope, but it will take a huge effort from all of us to make a difference. Improving the way we see animals in this world would be a start!  When stuff like this video appears in the public domain, the book needs to be thrown at the perpetrators to set an example.

PS - apologies for the lecture!

There are many benefits to not eating meat and I'm not sure if many know this but all bad cholesterol comes from animal products. 

I use to love a good burger or bacon sarnie, but after having high cholesterol at 37 I did my research and cut out meat almost entirely. I also despise the cruelty that I know goes on at this animal slaughter houses so it was win win. 

A lot of the meat alternative options are starting to come on a long way. The Richmond meat free sausages are a personal favourite. Still need to watch the calories in them. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

10 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

There are many benefits to not eating meat and I'm not sure if many know this but all cholesterol comes from animal products. 

I use to love a good burger or bacon sarnie, but after having high cholesterol at 37 I did my research and cut out meat almost entirely. I also despise the cruelty that I know goes on at this animal slaughter houses so it was win win. 

A lot of the meat alternative options are starting to come on a long way. The Richmond meat free sausages are a personal favourite. Still need to watch the calories in them. 

The Richmond meat-free sausages are indeed good, as are many of the plant-based burgers which I find much nicer than their meat alternatives and infinitely better than the beanburger things that used to be served up to vegetarians in years gone by.  But I still enjoy meat from time to time, and very much like fish.  Although a vegan diet might sound ideal from environmental and ethical positions, I have great issues with those smug individuals who take the moral high ground while eating their avocados and quinoa that have been flown in from the other side of the world.  As for eschewing honey because it exploits bees, for goodness sake get off your ideological high horses and support bee keepers - bees are in decline and anything we can do to boost their numbers the better.  In addition there are large areas of land where the soil is poor and that are simply not suitable for growing anything other than grass, and it makes eminent sense to use that resource to graze herbivores and subsequently use them as a sustainable and local source of protein.  

Edited by Naturalcynic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

The Richmond meat-free sausages are indeed good, as are many of the plant-based burgers which I find much nicer than their meat alternatives and infinitely better than the beanburger things that used to be served up to vegetarians in years gone by.  But I still enjoy meat from time to time, and very much like fish.  Although a vegan diet might sound ideal from environmental and ethical positions, I have great issues with those smug individuals who take the moral high ground while eating their avocados and quinoa that have been flown in from the other side of the world.  In addition there are large areas of land where the soil is poor and that are simply not suitable for growing anything other than grass, and it makes eminent sense to use that resource to graze herbivores and subsequently use them as a sustainable and local source of protein.  

As a meat eater I would say that Richmond meat sausages are pretty bad, so to hear their Veg ones are better is no great surprise...

16 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

But I still enjoy meat from time to time, and very much like fish.  Although a vegan diet might sound ideal from environmental and ethical positions, I have great issues with those smug individuals who take the moral high ground while eating their avocados and quinoa that have been flown in from the other side of the world.

Same. Still eat meat occasionally and still eat fish. Have cheese every now and then as a treat. 

My cholesterol has improved since the shock I got at the results a while back.

Extreme veganism is usually some sort of mental illness I've always thought.