From Norway and have Nordmanns former club Bodø-Glimt as my secund club.

He was not a club favorit at Glimt. Had fokus on him self and did not geth the feeling he played for the club. 

Canot see him staying if we gow down.

Have not seen him play much the last years. Done ok in some games for the national team. But is fighting against Patrick Berg from Bodø/Glimt to geth in the starting 11. 

Dont know what he have done inn Russia.

Im sceptical aboute this signing. Think hi is a good championship player. (Im AS exited aboute Normann thats I was with Naismith

(But what do I know I thought R.Jarvis was the Next Jean Pierre Paipin)

Edited by Olano
  • Like 5

Clearly spent a lot of time chasing him as a main target, rather than going 5 or 6 down the list just to keep @Jim Smith happy that we signed one first (didnt you lot know the order you sign players in is the order of priority).

Let's hope he works out!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Olano said:

From Norway and have Nordmanns former club Bodø-Glimt as my secund club.

He was not a club favorit at Glimt. Had fokus on him self and did not geth the feeling he played for the club. 

Canot see him staying if we gow down.

Have not seen him play much the last years. Done ok in some games for the national team. But is fighting against Patrick Berg from Bodø/Glimt to geth in the starting 11. 

Dont know what he have done inn Russia.

Im sceptical aboute this signing. Think hi is a good championship player. (Im AS exited aboute Normann thats I was with Naismith

(But what do I know I thought R.Jarvis was the Next Jean Pierre Paipin)

If he's not a team player, he won't last long with Farke. I do find it interesting on his 30-sec intro clip with us that he "found himself" in Russia.

He could have had a Cantwell moment in becoming more mature / rounded as a character after spending time in another country.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

If he's not a team player, he won't last long with Farke. I do find it interesting on his 30-sec intro clip with us that he "found himself" in Russia.

He could have had a Cantwell moment in becoming more mature / rounded as a character after spending time in another country.

Yep!

What we need for the now though.

Reminds me a bit of Ronaldo in terms of the perfect physique and loving himself. Nothing wrong with that if like Ronaldo you are totally driven model professional who delivers on the pitch.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Totally agree, Farke and Webber very big on getting the right personalities in. Would be very surprised if he turns out to be Leitner mk 2, but stranger things have happened I guess

27 minutes ago, Ian said:

Totally agree, Farke and Webber very big on getting the right personalities in. Would be very surprised if he turns out to be Leitner mk 2, but stranger things have happened I guess

Could be a part of the reasoning behind making this a loan with an option to buy.

Fair plays to Webber.

he certainly has tried his best to help DF with out busting the bank for the next few seasons if we don’t stay up.

1 hour ago, Yella Army said:

No Gilmour?! The lad is so so good. My prediction for fans player of the season come May.

Interesting. IMO there's lots of hype with Gilmour but little substance to back it up, so far.  We have been in desparate need of a CDM so happy that this finally over the line. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Interesting. IMO there's lots of hype with Gilmour but little substance to back it up, so far.  We have been in desparate need of a CDM so happy that this finally over the line. 

Probably as Gilmour is playing in the wrong part of the pitch. Once he's moved slightly forward and out of the defensive midfield role and into a central midfield role he's gonna be the next pirlo 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Shirt number 1066?

Close, take out the 0 and a 6 😆, shouldve given him 66 😬

Edited by Ward 3

18 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Could be a part of the reasoning behind making this a loan with an option to buy.

Suspect that is more likely to be related to financial obligations, but your theory would make sense. Quite possible Norm has intimated he is only interested in Prem football.

Let's hope we never have to find out!

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

So is his now. Greyer than mine.

I keep my six pack covered by a layer of fat, just in case.

Yes, it's best to play safe 😁

20 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Close, take out the 0 and a 6 😆, shouldve given him 66 😬

I don't think we're going to go down that route....................

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I don't think we're going to go down that route....................

Hahaha 

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Nope....... He has a manbag......😏

FB_IMG_1630273627574.jpg

Looking at the photo, with all the yellow posters on the lockers, does this mean he's actually been at carrow road?

If so, how come out plane spotters have missed it? 

Come on, we are relying on you guys 👍

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Looking at the photo, with all the yellow posters on the lockers, does this mean he's actually been at carrow road?

If so, how come out plane spotters have missed it? 

Come on, we are relying on you guys 👍

He was in Norwich on Saturday apparently and signed that evening.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Would be one in the eye for the moaners..........

Guessing Will.i.am would be the sponsor then instead of Ed Bloody Sheeran. 😉

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Loan from what I am hearing, with a 'perma deal if we survive' clause

Not dependent on premier league survival according to pink un 

1 minute ago, peter72 said:

Brighton reject. That's a fact 

And Pukki was a Celtic reject, now go and take a long brisk walk into the English Channel 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1