Robornio

Farke’s new deal until 2025

At least we should get good compensation when Villa come and poach him…….

• Haha 4

Absolutely fantastic news!

But remember, according to some he wasn't going to sign this contract because of the 'lack of ambition' at board level.

Where art thou posters? 😂

Excellent.

If this is true about Cantwell then he would have known. I guess therefore ( again if true ) he feels we can move forward as likewise I am sure he wouldn’t risk his CV by the club becoming a laughing stock.

• Like 1

Great news.

Now let's give him a team that can survive in the Premier League.

It will cost and awful lot to sack him now.

Was going to start the thread myself then saw this one. It looks like Farke basically wants to do a Volker Finke, who famously turned SC Freiburg into a very respectable Bundesliga outfit for a pretty long time and even got them into Europe. 

Wonderful news for us, and also a sign for those who may be thinking of signing that at the top level, we've got a degree of stability many others cannot offer right now.

Chuffed to bits with this. With Daniel at the helm we’re in safe hands for sure. It must surely mean he is happy with the Webber situation also.

Farke-life onwards and upwards.

Edited by Coneys Knee

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Was going to start the thread myself then saw this one. 

If only others done likewise Gunny! if only 

Well that’s my crap day at work turned around.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Fantastic news, and well deserved for Farke with hopefully a nice payrise as well.

Now, where does that leave Mr Webber? He keeps talking about stability and said he wouldn't leave the club unstable, does that mean he's dropping hints he's thinking about staying a bit longer...?

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Fantastic news, and well deserved for Farke with hopefully a nice payrise as well.

Now, where does that leave Mr Webber? He keeps talking about stability and said he wouldn't leave the club unstable, does that mean he's dropping hints he's thinking about staying a bit longer...?

I hope so, but even if he doesn’t Farke must have been happy with the succession plans I would have thought.

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

By signing Farke up now he wouldn't be leaving the club unstable.

Can't see him doing a U-turn.

Means nothing! 
If he wants to leave he will and we will get peanuts compensation and if we want to get rid it will cost us much more. 

really can’t get excited about this. 

get so players in!

3 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Means nothing! 
If he wants to leave he will and we will get peanuts compensation and if we want to get rid it will cost us much more. 

get so players in!

Think the sun has got to you mate, go have a lay down.

New deal for Farke means a huge amount. He’s committed himself to the club for another 4 years. Prospective transfers will see that as a sign of stability, whilst the many talented young players we have already will know that they’re in safe hands at Norwich and will be less tempted if any other, bigger clubs come calling for them. 

Perfectly acceptable to get excited by this. I certainly did when I saw the announcement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Think the sun has got to you mate, go have a lay down.

New deal for Farke means a huge amount. He’s committed himself to the club for another 4 years. Prospective transfers will see that as a sign of stability, whilst the many talented young players we have already will know that they’re in safe hands at Norwich and will be less tempted if any other, bigger clubs come calling for them. 

Perfectly acceptable to get excited by this. I certainly did when I saw the announcement.

Dreamer you’re nothing but a dreamer. 

It means he gets a pay rise mate. As for all the other romantic twaddle you cited. It’s 2021 and none of that means squat.

wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all to help bury some more bad news. 

3 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

It means he gets a pay rise mate. As for all the other romantic twaddle you cited. It’s 2021 and none of that means squat.

🎵Always look on the ****e side of life!🎶

16 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Means nothing! 

get so players in!

🤣

4 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Get back to TWTD mate.

1 hour ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Get back to TWTD mate.

Standard reply to anybody who doesn’t conform to the deluded, blinkered belief that we as a club do nothing wrong or ever make a mistake. 

great the managers signed a contract. I personally can’t get excited about it. I’m a season ticket holder of over 35 years who doesn’t need sycophantic idiots telling me to do anything let alone go back to our rivals message board. 
And btw I’m not your mate. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Standard reply to anybody who doesn’t conform to the deluded, blinkered belief that we as a club do nothing wrong or ever make a mistake. 

great the managers signed a contract. I personally can’t get excited about it. I’m a season ticket holder of over 35 years who doesn’t need sycophantic idiots telling me to do anything let alone go back to our rivals message board. 
And btw I’m not your mate. 

Alright mate.

Is clearly good news for several reasons but doesn’t change my view that he won’t be managing in the championship again. He may have never broken a contract but he’s only had two clubs before us and quite possible that a better opportunity never arisen. We go down and he will be off, just for better compensation 

Edited by Son Ova Gunn

Hopefully with Farke staying on the great signings will continue. We have been blessed so far we just need to get over that line with staying in the prem.

He knows what he has. A stable job where he can shape a club and learn his craft at the top level of English football.