Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Numpties

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Numpties at Reading today by the sounds of it...[/quote]

Again, with the match evenly poised - the fans show their wrath - when

in normal situations at 2-1 down and substitutes are made, they would show their

support.  You can be angry with me saying that, or you can accept it as

the reality.   Whether you think it is justified or not, is up to the individual to decide, but it is the truth.

How exactly is the game evenly poised at 2-1 down with 10 men on the pitch and the one player who looked like he could do something getting subbed????

Contrarianism, thick skinned and stubbornness are three of the major ones that come to mind.

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]How about Loony, Deluded and Crazy? Am I close?[/quote]Loneliness, desperation and craving attention, perhaps?

[quote user="lake district canary"]To those who sang -  "You don''t know what you''re doing" when the substitutions were made...  How the f*ck do you expect your team to respond to that when they hear that about the manager?  How do you think Jerome and Naismith are going to be affected when they hear that?   You undermining the manager in the middle of a match against a team well up on confidence and playing well against us is a masterstroke of stupidity.  Well done.  Just when we needed a boost, seeing Jerome come on - who has done well for us time and time again and Naismith - who had been in the winning team last time he played - we get the moronic chanting.  And the "sort it out" Delia stuff wasn''t much better, funny actually, if it wasn''t so pathetic.  When are you going to learn?  But then you obviously aren''t going to learn, are you. You pay your money and you go to games. Again, well done.  But you are fickle beyond belief.  Great when things go well, but when things are not you get a negative mindset that sets in and you can''t seem to understand that you have to get behind people and support them if you want them to do well.  The team were trying their hardest out there and it showed. Were you trying your hardest......were you helping your team... your club??  No.  And just to remind you this is not against the fans in general, just those who sang "you don''t know what you''re doing".  Suggest you are the ones who don''t have a clue about what you''re doing.  Learn the meaning of "support" - and quick - because if you don''t, the viscious circle of negativity that happened with Hughton and now starting with Neil, will happen again and again and again, whenever things aren''t quite up to your selfish expectations.   Perhaps you enjoy it, I don''t know, but it does the club no good. We''re struggling but that kind of chanting will not help us. #spoiledfansunabletogetoverthelambertyears. 

[/quote]

I have been deliberately avoiding this forum in the hope that things will somehow come could with Neil, for some time.

But this post is a piss take. LDC, you are everything wrong with our support sadly.

He doesn''t know what he is doing, and if I was there today I would probably have a sore throat right now.

Substituting our greatest goal scoring threat when there are points at stake? He is asking to be sacked. Stupid annoying drip head.

Insults only to be expected, I guess.   Still, you carry on with your witch hunt of the manager.  I mean, you''ll get your wish eventually - the players will eventually side with the fans, even if they aren''t yet at that stage. After all, they are only human and it must be hard for them to try and keep their focus in tight matches when the fans are plainly against their manager.   Hughton got the same treatment - and the players got worse and worse -  now AN''s getting it and surprise, surprise.....    It''s a viscious circle, it always is - but it doesn''t have to be. Every single one of you that go to matches can either be positive or negative about the situation and affect the team on the pitch with your support.  Cheer on the substitutes or jeer the manager.  It''s up to you - you can choose - but if it were me at matches - and I have been there at difficult times - I would be doing my best to inspire the team on - and that would inlude not chanting at the manager at important times in tight matches, however difficult things are. You''re the paying fans, not me, so you can do something about it, but it''s your choice.....

I mean you could always go to a game and show your support to the manager and your long term views.

But that would require you actually fcking doing something as opposed to thinking your some plastic god on here.

LDC you are really getting on my tits now!

If you went to games you would be entitled to comment on fans attitude, but you don''t so just do one!

Support the team? Oh wow, why didn''t anybody think of that? Instead of sitting there silently, waiting to be entertained, apparently if we''d clapped, cheered and sung, everything would have been all right and we would have won.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Insults only to be expected, I guess.[/quote]LDC gets it.

I''m plainly just annoying people and I take no pleasure from it, but a witch hunt going on and on and in the middle of a match helps no-one.  Jerome has come on the field as a sub twice now with fans booing and chanting at the manager.  How does that help him?  How did Wes feel about it - a player who can be inspirational - how does that negative chanting help him to be inspired?? 

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''m plainly just annoying people and I take no pleasure from it, but a witch hunt going on and on and in the middle of a match helps no-one.  Jerome has come on the field as a sub twice now with fans booing and chanting at the manager.  How does that help him?  How did Wes feel about it - a player who can be inspirational - how does that negative chanting help him to be inspired??  [/quote]Then stop.But you won''t, because you can''t.

Knowing that this board are only capable of a sacking when the atmosphere from the fans becomes unsustainably poisonous, I''d argue that this sort of thing has to happen.

AN is clearly not right for the job anymore, you surely must know that by now LDC? If the board aren''t going to do anything about it then another Hughton/Worthington scenario is on the horizon. You advocated support for the manager, but right now what does that achieve? It just strings out the inevitable, creating an even worse impact to our chances of promotion this season. Neil has had chance after chance to turn things around for us, even when we played poorly and ground out results - when we sat top of the league, I thought we''d start to kick up a few gears and press on, there was no pressure and a lot of momentum to build from, yet we capitulated - there is no excuses for that. There is no excuse for an entire season of severe under performing in a team that is strong enough for automatic promotion.

You are delusional to think anything can change now, and as much as I hate to see it and will not be a part of it, it has to happen, because for some reason at times like this; this club''s fans genuinely appear to know what''s needed for the club better than the board.

Also, expecting fans to bottle their anger and frustration at a ridiculously poor substitution at a critical time in a match is fuck1ng stupid.

You''ve generally been behaving better over the last few months, LDC, but you''re really letting yourself go at the moment. I really don''t think it''s okay for you to tell fans how to behave when you don''t go to games yourself. And yes, not going to games is fine, I get that people can have other commitments, but you are in no right to lecture and direct those that do make the sacrifice to get to matches.

Either get yourself to some more games and still preach your bullsh1t opinions, or continue not going to games and cut the silly lectures. If you could still pump out this drivel having travelled up and down the country then fair enough, but I seriously doubt it, and until that happens, shut up.

I''ll keep saying it - especially if people keep telling me to shut up - we are not governed by the mafia on here. I get it - the grass is always greener elsewhere, the manager is always useless uneless his name is Paul Lambert and the board never know what they''re doing.  The fans are never wrong and the opposition are always sh*t and we should be ashamed to get beaten by anyone - and jeering the manager mid-match is good for the team.......Yeah, right.

So, you''ll keep on saying it especially if people keep telling you to shut up. That is a clear statement that you get form of kick out of it, which completely contradicts the opening li e of your previous post.

Anyway, the reason why so many people object to your sanctimonious preaching is not because we think the grass is greener, or because we think we are right or even because we think we can change the result of that particular game.

The reason is very simple. The PAYING CUSTOMERS are being served the same BIL

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''ll keep saying it - especially if people keep telling me to shut up - we are not governed by the mafia on here. I get it - the grass is always greener elsewhere, the manager is always useless uneless his name is Paul Lambert and the board never know what they''re doing.  The fans are never wrong and the opposition are always sh*t and we should be ashamed to get beaten by anyone - and jeering the manager mid-match is good for the team.......Yeah, right.

[/quote]your bullshit just gets worse.you completely miss the point when you have sat through most games this season seeing the same thing week in week out, then come back on here and preach until then just do one

I don''t think I''ve seen one person on this thread who agrees with you LDC, so maybe the problem is you, not everyone else.

Of course you''re entitled to your opinion but when that opinion is clearly at odds with what''s happening at the matches then expect to be criticised.

As for the ''mafia''-is that the word you use to describe everybody who disagrees with you, in every walk of life? If so, it says so much about you and your outlook on life.

Ldc, I have always tried to understand your reasoning, but I can''t for the love of God understand it now. If I follow you, we should be clapping the team off after an eighth defeat in 10 games and a board that doesn''t act. A manager that is clueless...come on even you can''t defend his decision making can you?