Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Numpties

Keeps defending the indefensible, blames the players, blames the fans, very arrogant......

Maybe the reason LDC never see''s any games is that he is in fact Alex Neil, and i claim my £5

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I don''t think I''ve seen one person on this thread who agrees with you LDC, so maybe the problem is you, not everyone else.

Of course you''re entitled to your opinion but when that opinion is clearly at odds with what''s happening at the matches then expect to be criticised.

As for the ''mafia''-is that the word you use to describe everybody who disagrees with you, in every walk of life? If so, it says so much about you and your outlook on life.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''ll keep saying it - especially if people keep telling me to shut up - we are not governed by the mafia on here. I get it - the grass is always greener elsewhere, the manager is always useless uneless his name is Paul Lambert and the board never know what they''re doing.  The fans are never wrong and the opposition are always sh*t and we should be ashamed to get beaten by anyone - and jeering the manager mid-match is good for the team.......Yeah, right. [/quote]No, we''re not. We can all say exactly what we want, and the vast majority of people are saying variations on the theme that you are a sad, desperate, attention-seeking, worthless piece-of-sh*t troll who has nothing better to do with his pitiful existence that constantly adopt a contrary position in order to garner any kind of feedback from people who clearly despise you.How does that make you feel?

Obviously this is all a morty plot, by using mind control techniques, everyone is just posting disagreement with you lakey, because I willed them to do so.

Lol morty. Feeling left out? I have no complaints from normal posters having a go, just the ones who make it into an art form.

I didn''t resurrect this thread yesterday, someone else refferred to the chanting at Reading and I had the temerity to comment on it.

You can think what you like about attention seeking and I accept this is a controversial thread, but no one has agreed with me that the chanting at the manager mid match is a bad thing for the team, which was the point of this thread. That I find disturbing, because it means people have given up on wanting the team to succeed.

It most definitely doesn''t have a good impact on the team for that moment, there you go. But what about the long-term? If we are to stick behind him then he won''t get sacked whatsoever, which would be even more damaging than what''s currently going on...

[quote user="lake district canary"]No one has agreed with me that the chanting at the manager mid match is a bad thing for the team, which was the point of this thread. That I find disturbing, because it means people have given up on wanting the team to succeed.[/quote]Now people have given up on wanting the team to succeed because they don''t agree with you?! Surely if they had given up on wanting the team to succeed, they would stop going and just commentate from their armchairs like you do, rather than travelling in their masses on Boxing Day to watch their team? Maybe the reason for the booing is the massive gulf between the success these fans crave, and the reality of the dross they are being served up in exchange for the time and money they''re investing in it?Pompous plastic pr!ck.

I think there are plenty of posters that would agree that booing during the game is counter productive, that has been my view and I save it up till the end of the need takes me.

However things are now so bad that I would seriously consider booing during the game and chanting for the manager to go, during the game, as it seems that that may be the only thing that will wake the board up and bring some change.

I will always defend your right to post what you like but with emotions so high the reaction you are getting should come as no surprise.

LDC,

Completely disagree, people have not given up on wanting the team to succeed, the total opposite imo. However, they can see that to reach the heights of "Promotion, promotion, promotion" (Moxey''s word at the AGM) something has to change, which in their opinion is the manager. They also see that the BoD appears to be doing nothing, in fact even publicly giving him support, therefore rather than just accept their lot they are taking they only immediate action they can in an attempt to stimulate some action from the powers that be, or at the very least let them know how they feel, probably on the basis that if they (the fans) continue to do the same thing over and over again that would be insanity and would change nothing.

That said, I quite like the idea of total silence mooted elsewhere on here because as we know, silence can be deafening.

I was basically right about you from day one, that you are desperately attention seeking. It just took everyone else a while to buy into the concept.

Amazing. You say fans have given up on wanting the team to succeed the same week you started a thread about how we needed to let go of wanting to get promoted. Fantastic.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Let''s get Morty to the magic 34,000

by the end of the week .[/quote]A new thread by Lakey later this evening or in the morning and jobs a good un as they say. [:P]

Whatever people think about Morty, he will step out from behind his keyboard and meet and discuss with people in person. Were that all the cyber trolls on here were made of the same stuff.

[quote user="Phil Collins"]Whatever people think about Morty, he will step out from behind his keyboard and meet and discuss with people in person. Were that all the cyber trolls on here were made of the same stuff.[/quote]Why can''t we be Morty.

Phil Collins wrote the following post at 27/12/2016 7:47 PM:

Be your own men, Winky.

Katie please. Where''s your puppy anyway?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]LDC has gone quiet has he finally accepted he is a c0ck jockey that no one wants to interact with[/quote]

Simply have a life to lead off this board, unlike some others.  The angry reponses are way off the mark (FTW especially).  The point I made was about during the game, not after or anytime else.  Maybe if one or two of you actually think about the point sensibly instead of just having a go, get off your high horses and try to understand - barracking the manager during a match is only helping the opposition.  I don''t care if you have been to every match this season and I''ve been to hardly any - the point is a fair one and bears thinking about.