Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Numpties

I was just giving to voice my annoyance and set out my opinion.

So I started a thread in anger.

Both quotes from you LDC, now can you tell me what the difference is in what you did and what you criticised the fans for and please steer away from timing if you would be so kind - thank you.

I was right on topic Hans, suggest you do the same, then the thread will not be interrupted by your nonsense. Try to make your next remark about the topic and not other posters there''s a good chappy!

lake district canary wrote:

''''HSS - I didn''t set out to p!ss people off with this thread - I was just giving to voice my annoyance and set out my opinion - and I tried to step back earlier in the thread when I saw the effect of it - but people wouldn''t let it rest. That is their issue, not mine.

The last two matches have been against two of the most improved sides in the division - so to be a goal down against them was no disgrace - but it meant nothing because people have lost their patience. Patience is only useful as long as you can keep it. ''''

Look LDC, i have kept out of this one for many reasons but you really have made a fool of yourself this time. I too dont attend many games, but, with the wonders of modern technology i can watch a lot on the box.

ANY FOOL (except maybe one) can see that if you are losing a game ( we''ll take it for granted that you want to win it), then at some point, caution must be thrown to the wind and the team must attack, attack, attack. This may mean that the manager has to be bold, play two, or even three front men and go for it.

Patience is a virtue , yes, but the game only lasts 90 mins, therefore, if losing at say, 70 mins why not at least try something different, as soon as Nelson came off we all (and the opposition too) knew it would be Cam Jam ploughing the lone furrow with Seb doing the usual for the last 8-10 mins.

Your bleating reminds me of some windup merchant in the pub, with a bloody nose, whinging '''' what did you do that for'''' after someone finally had enough of him and stuck one on his beak.

Get real, AN is a dead man walking , and i was swearing and cursing at his decisions even though it cost me very little time or effort to watch, you should bear that in mind when criticising the dedicated fans/supporters that do make the effort.

I will not support that which is wrong, i have reached that point with ANs tenure.

Dont bother replying to my post, i cant face reading any more of your BS. Face facts , rather than try to defend the indefensible.

FTW WROTE;

"I am bringing myself down to your level. If you want to keep wrecking the forum I''m going to keep f**king calling you on it, because I''m sick of it. Don''t give a s**t if I get banned, I''ll find something else to do with my life."

LDC wrote;

"Oh, grow up. So I started a thread in anger - and accepted that quite early on - but the opinion behind it has a validity, whether you agree with it or not. Being abusive and unpleasant adds nothing."

FTW Not worth going to that extreme for, just giving him what he wants.

LDC; you started a thread in anger ? don''t think so, you did it to get a reaction, you have never once offered an apology for referring to supporters as you have.

I was right on topic Hans, suggest you do the same, then the thread will not be interrupted by your nonsense. Try to make your next remark about the topic and not other posters there''s a good chappy!

Barking up the wrong tree if you think that''s on topic.

[quote user="Fiery Zac"]There you go again, insinuating your superiority on this matter. The validity behind your OP doesn''t exist as you weren''t there to feel and view the circumstances behind the actions.

And your unpleasantness? That''s ok is it?[/quote]Where have I been unpleasant apart from my venting at the beginning of the thread, for which I apologised later?   I apologise again. People aren''t numpties,  they have just lost their patience - but my opinion will always be that if you lose it on the terraces during a match - you are only going to contribute to a worsening situation - and in both cases in the last two matches, the subs were sensible enough in themselves at 2-1 down, to freshen up the attack and get something from the game.  It didn''t quite work, but could easily have done.  I am also sorry if I appear I am trying to be superior, I have strong opinions, but certainly don''t feel superior. [W]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]I am bringing myself down to your level. If you want to keep wrecking the forum I''m going to keep f**king calling you on it, because I''m sick of it. Don''t give a s**t if I get banned, I''ll find something else to do with my life.[/quote]  Oh, grow up.  So I started a thread in anger - and accepted that quite early on - but the opinion behind it has a validity, whether you agree with it or not. Being abusive and unpleasant adds nothing. [/quote]You''re a sick man, and you need to stop. Please, please stop. You are singlehandedly killing this forum.

Well that''s where we differ... I cannot agree the subs were ''sensible enough'' or that squad selections made any sense

Take off our in form striker (oh yeh, he was tired)

Persevere with an ineffective formation

Start Mulumbu in a game 3 days after his last failure to complete 90mins

Name only one (newly back from injury) striker on the bench

If you think that''s a manager that''s making the right calls and is going to turn round this abysmal run of form and realise the potential this squad undoubtedly has.....good luck to you.

After weeks of poor decision making, standing clueless on the side of the pitch when action was needed and something different needed trying, I feel perfectly vindicated in my actions when he made one atrocious decision too many.

I support my team for the full 90mins. AN has made it impossible for me to support him.

I think the point you''re missing LDC is the supporters dont just fancy ''losing it on the terraces'' during a match.

It happens and is born out of emotional reactions. I get it, you don''t quite understand that because you''re 200 miles away from the game but when you''re there, in the moment, you''d realise that the substitution, the same mistake as last time, was made again, and the SAME result happened. We lost. Again. Fans will react to that and none of your preaching posts on here will stop it.

To help you further, i''ve created a little tower of where you rank in the fan pyramid.

Away Season Ticket Holders

Home Season Ticket Holders

Home Members

Home Regulars

Home Occasionals

Home rarely''s

Armchair Fans

Ipsh*t Fans

Wroxham Barns Annual Membership-ers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

LDC

Feed the wolf, I never agree with you especially as you have the sexual sophistication of a retarded mongoose but on this occasion I agree LDC is a cancer on this board that needs to be treated

Hogesar wrote;

To help you further, i''ve created a little tower of where you rank in the fan pyramid.

Away Season Ticket Holders

Home Season Ticket Holders

Home Members

Home Regulars

Home Occasionals

Home rarely''s

Armchair Fans

Ipsh*t Fans

Wroxham Barns Annual Membership-ers

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

LDC

Really struggle with this Hogesar, why would you write such a thing ? I jyst don''t get why Wroxham Barns Annual Membership-ers would be below Ipsh*t Fans ?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Feed the wolf, I never agree with you especially as you have the sexual sophistication of a retarded mongoose[/quote]Have you been spying on me? That''s exactly what my wife says.

I get what you''re saying Lessingham but I got bit by a goat in my younger years and no-one their helped. In fact they all laughed.

I''m yet to be bitten by a scum fan. Which is good, as i''m not really a fan of AIDS.

I can''t see why those wanting Alex Neil out are tearing strips off the OP. It has been a wonderful Christmas losing our last two games and the manager surely can''t last much longer.We have the prospect of getting thumped by Brentford to look forward to, so we should be in good spirits anticipating Neil''s demise.I understand people are tense and fearful of the next game. But taking it out on LDC is unfair.

You''re one of those people who no-one notices has gone home early on a night out, aren''t you Len?

Too many people are rather too quick to resort to petty abuse, simply because they don''t agree with someone else''s opinion. They think they''re being witty, and because many of their fellow posters do likewise, they consider it acceptable, but in reality it''s akin to bullying. For what it''s worth, I disagree with LDC, but he is entitled to his opinion and to argue its merits.

[quote user="Sparge My Wort"]Too many people are rather too quick to resort to petty abuse, simply because they don''t agree with someone else''s opinion. They think they''re being witty, and because many of their fellow posters do likewise, they consider it acceptable, but in reality it''s akin to bullying. For what it''s worth, I disagree with LDC, but he is entitled to his opinion and to argue its merits.[/quote]I''m similarly entitled to my opinion that LDC is an inveterate attention seeker who is ruining the board.Welcome to the internet. Grow a pair.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Sparge My Wort"]Too many people are rather too quick to resort to petty abuse, simply because they don''t agree with someone else''s opinion. They think they''re being witty, and because many of their fellow posters do likewise, they consider it acceptable, but in reality it''s akin to bullying. For what it''s worth, I disagree with LDC, but he is entitled to his opinion and to argue its merits.[/quote]I''m similarly entitled to my opinion that LDC is an inveterate attention seeker who is ruining the board.Welcome to the internet. Grow a pair.[/quote]

You label me as an attention seeker, but if you start regularly dishing out

abuse you will be labelled as an abuser.  It''s up to you.  Be nice, or at least civil. It''s not hard.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Sparge My Wort"]Too many people are rather too quick to resort to petty abuse, simply because they don''t agree with someone else''s opinion. They think they''re being witty, and because many of their fellow posters do likewise, they consider it acceptable, but in reality it''s akin to bullying. For what it''s worth, I disagree with LDC, but he is entitled to his opinion and to argue its merits.[/quote]I''m similarly entitled to my opinion that LDC is an inveterate attention seeker who is ruining the board.Welcome to the internet. Grow a pair.[/quote]

You label me as an attention seeker, but if you start regularly dishing out

abuse you will be labelled as an abuser.  It''s up to you.  Be nice, or at least civil. It''s not hard.  [/quote]If it''s only trolls I''m abusing, I doubt anyone will give much of a sh*t.

For avoidance of doubt; A Troll............................

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll''s amusement.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]For avoidance of doubt; A Troll............................

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll''s amusement.[/quote]

Thank you, those that have nothing to offer the topic except abuse are just that.  The thread was a genuine one after a difficult match spoiled by anti-manager chanting which influenced the game for the worse in terms of  directing/focusing negativity at the manager and by association, the players - which was then repeated in the following match. I literally don''t care if people can''t grasp that simple concept. I don''t care if you are unhappy at all the losses you''ve witnessed this and last season, I don''t care how much money you''ve spent, I don''t care if you didn''t like the substititions - because if you cross the line in a match and start harrasing your own club during it, you are contributing to it''s downfall. It''s not that I don''t understand the frustration and difficulty in watching defeat after defeat, but the simple act of treating a game as it is, not how you would like it to be, is what should happen imo.  You can''t change the substitutions once they''ve been made so what''s the point in bellyaching about it........or if it is just a way of venting your general frustration, then perhaps the idea of buttoning it until the final whistle is actually a good one.  The usual accusations of me trolling or after attention are just stupid deflections of the issue that maybe people can''t face - or just that it''s because the accusations come from me, effectively an armchair, occasional match goer.  That imo doesn''t make my opinion any less valid, unless you have an axe to grind against me personally, for daring to mention the unmentionable elephant in the room every so often.  Support should be unconditional - and if things do get so bad a supporter feels the need to vent his anger - then imo they should keep it schtum until after the match.