Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Get Well Soon Roy.

I see my hero and radio God, Roy Waller, has gone into hospital for an undisclosed operation.

Get well soon Roy.

I''m missing your commentaries very much, Nigel Worthington and the team no doubt miss you, hell, we all are missing you!.

Totally agree with the sentiments,get well soon.

Me and the missus will have to postpone our "wheres the ball" competion till his return!!

Well, i know you lot moan about him, but his voice is basically norwich now.

Get Well Soon Roy!

I agree - "Get Well soon Roy" - we and the club want you back ASAP

- listening to Chris Goreham through the internet sounds like a mosquito - too quick and garbled to understand and follow - he needs to slow down.

Yup, best wishes from Sheringham too Roy!

Will certainly not be the same not having him covering the away matches this year but i guess he could not stand one more season of long road trips with Neil Adams!

I''ve resurrected this thread because of the latest news regarding our Roy Waller.

Apparently the Pink un says Roy has had a 5 hour operation for bowl cancer, as I know people who have had a similar op, albeit not for cancer, it is a terrifying ordeal for patient and relatives, alike.

Come on, we can do better that the few good wishes replies we''ve had so far, can''t we?, after all, its a fellow city fan we''re talking about here!.

Get well soon, Roy! Your signature will always adorn my Norwich vs Stockport ticket from our play-off season, along with Iwan and others...

Hope you get well soon Roy, Will certainly miss your unique comments on all things Norwich City.

Look forward to listening to you again in the very near future.

Get Well soon Roy, you have been the voice of Norwich for me over the last two seasons in Stevenage, and I am hoping you soon will be for all those away matches I can''t make this season.

Cmon Roy, I have listened to many of your commentries in the past and I know how much people who cant get to the game, depend on you and Neil.

We need you and so does your team, so get better soon.

We are thinking of you and fighting with you.

Get well soon, Roy.  I must admit, i did fear for him after recent absences.  I''ll miss his crackly commentary - i can only just get radio Norfolk south of the border - Chris Gorham has a lot to learn before he fills Roy''s shoes.

Get well soon, we''re all thinking of you.

Sorry to hear about this. It sounds like they''re looking after you pretty well.
Hope you''re back fighting fit in short order. Theres a long hard season ahead and we need "The Town Crier of Carrow Road" to play his part.
On the ball, Roy!

Sir Roy of Waller has become part of what being a Norwich City fan is about. For years I couldn''t make it to games and had to rely on his accurate and passionate commentaries to stay in touch with the action. Even now I''m a season ticket holder I still take along my pocket wireless to listen in to Roy and Neil. Hope you recover soon Roy... it''s just not been the same without you.

i cant stand this new bloke much longer

he gets too excited at everything! and also speaks far to fast!

Come back ASAP ROY!!!!!!