Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

It's Friday so...Blackburn predictions

I think Blackburn will be nervous, but they''re a good side... I''m going for a 2-2 draw entertaining end to end stuff with Holty and Pilks scoring

After the way they played at Carrow Road I am inclined to say Blackburn to win 2-1. However with the crowd getting on their backs I can see a 2-2 draw as well.

I think Blackburn players have minds on next season moves already! I believe they know they are down so with that in mind, 3-1 City win.

I think we will pick up 6 more points, we will beat Villa too, but lose to Liverpool and Aresnal.

I think it will be a tough game with Blackburn fighting for their lives. I reckon City will put in a decent effort, though, in order to bounce back from the 6-1 humiliation at Carrow Road. A 2-2 draw is my predition. OTBC.

Very hard to predict this one, I expect Blackburn to give us a tough game, the protests only seem to spur their players on to be honest, a draw I think, a repeat of the home fixture?

4-4 ill go for ;)

All bar the math we are safe and as such I expect us to play attractive free flowing football. I think the key to this game is the 1st goal! Rovers are not as poor side as their position in the table indicates.

There will undoubtedly be a large section of home fans that will bring the protest in off the streets and into the ground, they go 1 up and the crowd will get behind them, we score 1st and that anti contingency is likely to grow and become more vocal.

With this in mind I am going for us to score 1st and win 4 -1 , two Holty and one for Pilks and a late goal for Jonny !

Another historical disaster zone for City. We have only ever won there on one occasion.1-1 will be a good result.

I had a bet on this at 21/10 to win as I was confident that we would win this. [:D]

We have the quality but will we have the desire ? I really hope so after last week''s capitulation, as a defeat at Blackburn would surely be a massive embarrassment bearing in mind all of their problems. 

2-4 to City  [<:o)]

I had a bet on this at 21/10 to win as I was confident that we would win this. [:D]

We have the quality but will we have the desire ? I really hope so after last week''s capitulation, as a defeat at Blackburn would surely be a massive embarrassment bearing in mind all of their problems. 

2-4 to City  [<:o)]

Blackburn 0 - 8 Norwich

Robinson will get sent off early on, with us already 1 up, Holt will dispatch the penalty to make it 0-2.  We will be 0-4 up at half time.  On 47 minutes another Blackburn player will get sent off for a second yellow, we will go on to score 4 more goals in the second half and a 3rd Blackburn player will get sent off late on after getting wound up by Holty laughing in his face.

[quote user="Indy"]

I think Blackburn players have minds on next season moves already! I believe they know they are down so with that in mind, 3-1 City win.

I think we will pick up 6 more points, we will beat Villa too, but lose to Liverpool and Aresnal.

[/quote]

I''m going for a Norwich win too!   I''d like to see a clean sheet for Ruddy so opt for 0-3.   But I think it will probably be of the order 1-3 on the day

Liverpool will arrive at Norwich with league aspirations of Europe qualification having gone out of the window with only the objective of finishing above Everton as a must achieve.   The focus is on the FA Cup Final and I''m not too confident of Liverpool winning at Carrow Road seeing it as a good opportunity for Norwich to get a good result   Personally I want a draw - 6-6 would do!!!

another 5-1 away win.  Holt, Ward, Johnson, Howson and Vaughan.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Blackburn 0 - 8 Norwich

Robinson will get sent off early on, with us already 1 up, Holt will dispatch the penalty to make it 0-2.  We will be 0-4 up at half time.  On 47 minutes another Blackburn player will get sent off for a second yellow, we will go on to score 4 more goals in the second half and a 3rd Blackburn player will get sent off late on after getting wound up by Holty laughing in his face.

[/quote]

I predict something like that score for the Wolves v Man City game !!

Blackburn 0 - 8 Norwich

[/quote]....i do wish you would be more exact in your predictions. no details on city scorers or times. just not good enough. my prediction is a clean sheet in a hard fought 2-0 win.

Blackburn 0 - 8 Norwich

[/quote]You''re living in fantasy land there. That''s about as likely as Wigan beating Man U and Arsenal in consecutive games..... oh, hang on a minute.......[:O]

I’ve missed two brilliant away games over the last two and a half seasons, the Huddersfield 3-1 win and the Leicester 3-2 win and on the basis that I can’t go, this will be the one where we score a hatful.

Prediction: - 5-2 City.

And I was typing this I just realised I missed the 5-3 at Burnley as well.

We will need a 2 goal gap in this game to get a win... if we are winning 1-0 or by a one goal margin with ten minutes to go I would think we would come under immense pressure by a desperate team.Think we will be lucky to pull of a draw, but hoping our team can get a win.1-1