Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Man Utd away at Wigan for me, with Arsenal not playing in league it will give them a big chance to extend their lead.

Good Luck all pickers and Happy Birthday Nana, have a good one.

Happy Birthday on Saturday ''Nana. Good luck to you and the rest of the PUP''s.

I''m on the crest of a slump at the minute so I hope this week we''ll put that right with...

Fleetwood Town (8-8-1-27-14) v Eastbourne Boro (1-4-11-17-45) - Home Win

It''s the FA Carlsberg Trophy for me this week, where DARLINGTON will beat Salisbury.Nigel, could you please tell me if I am on the pink ''un pickers rota this season?  (Though given the season I''m having, it might not be a bad idea if I miss out.)

Fancy a trip to sunnier climes this week, so Cyprus is my destination of choice.APOEL Nicosia vs APOP Kinyras Peyias - home win.Top vs bottom.Good luck everyone!

Found a corker of a game but no odds as of yet [:(]  Been picked already which is good news, but hopefully be back tomorrow with odds or another game.

Looks like a tough week,  but hope you enjoy picking nana. - happy birthday!

Fleetwood Town will see off Eastbourne Borough in the Conference this week (I hope).  Fleetwood in fifth, one home defeat - Boro rock bottom, one away win.Best of luck Nana (and happy birthday) and good luck to all PUPs!

Happy Birthday for Sat Banana [:)]

Man City to beat Fulham for me please

Scottish 1st Division this week where top are at home to bottom.

Raith Rovers v Stirling........Home win

Good luck nana and happy birthday! [Y]

[<:o)][B][D][^][+o(]

Ah good luck this week Nana, and happy birthday!  I''m staying in England this week, where I expect:Southampton to beat SwindonGood luck Nana, and all you Pups.

In an attempt to provide Nana with something a little different I''m off to France for

Rennes vs Lens - HOME WIN

Rennes are second having won eight and lost one of their twelve home games to date. Lens are second from bottom having won only one away game all season and scoring only eight goals in their eleven away games to date.

Good luck Nana and Happy Birthday [Y]

Something new from me this week with a look at Albania on Sunday(nutty odds are on scores to sms)......

Flamurtari v Elbasani....Home win.

Now a very happy birthday to our very own Nana for this Saturday,have a good un.[;)]

The best of luck also for this weeks selections Nana and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

[quote user="IncH HigH"]

Something new from me this week with a look at Albania on Sunday(nutty odds are on scores to sms)......

Flamurtari v Elbasani....Home win.

Now a very happy birthday to our very own Nana for this Saturday,have a good un.[;)]

The best of luck also for this weeks selections Nana and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

[/quote]

---

Bah humbug![:@] It should be illegal on this board for posters to mention that they''re 18.[;)] But, through gritted teeth, congratulations Nana.[:D][Y][B][<:o)][pi][:O][8][G][:D]

Moving on, thanks to Inch High[Y] for finding the odds on this (currently 1-10) because I thought I would have to go with my Montenegrin second choice. For the record this is top versus bottom. Flamurtari are 10-0-0 at home with a 22-4 goal difference. Elbasani are 1-0-9 and 8-21.

FLAMURTARI VLORE to beat Elbasani.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Good luck Nana !

From French Ligue1 :

[b]Stade Rennes[/b] (8-3-1-18-6 at home, 2nd in the league) to beat Lens (1-5-5-8-19 away, 2nd from bottom in the league) at home.

Happy Birthday Lewis!

Is it time to shed the Banana skin and take a new "manly" approach to the Pink Un? Nah, thought not!

Enjoy your big day by watching the results come flooding in and taking some money from Billy!

This week should see THE NEW SAINTS v Cardiff Bay Harlequins - HOME WIN in the QF of the Welsh Cup

Leedscanary

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Happy Birthday Lewis!

Is it time to shed the Banana skin and take a new "manly" approach to the Pink Un? Nah, thought not!

Enjoy your big day by watching the results come flooding in and taking some money from Billy!

This week should see THE NEW SAINTS v Cardiff Bay Harlequins - HOME WIN in the QF of the Welsh Cup

Leedscanary

[/quote]

It''s been suggested Kev, and I hope his MacNamee to Doncaster will be his last "CHILDISH" post.  The fact Tilly and Nutty have given him this opportunity may just make him realise he doesn''t need to start this type of thred to get involved.

By the way how''s the nose?

Conference for me this week please:

AFC WIMBLEDON -v- Altrincham    HOME WIN

Wimbledon top the table on 67 points with a GD of +27, Altrincham are in trouble on 29 points with a GD of -34.

Good Luck all PUPs and Happy Birthday Nana [:D][<:o)]

AFC Wimbledon vs Altringham - Home win.

Good luck one and all and Happy 18th Birthday Nana.

Evening All,

Ill make the final Picks at around 8pm so that people can get home from work and post if they haven''t had time already.

Ill go for my norwich as normal and I really fancy us to beat them in a 2-1/3-1 win [y]

Norwich Away Win

Be back in 2 hours ish [:)]

Happy birthday Nana! [Y]I am going to go to League Two where Chesterfield host Morecambe. Chesterfield have just had a very testing period of four away games yet they have come out of it unscathed and still remain top of the league in poll position with a 9 point lead on 2nd place Wycombe. Morecambe on the otherhand are struggling, and find themselves in 20th place just 6 points off the relegation zone. Chesterfield''s home form:(Starting with most recent) DDWWWL

Morecambe''s away form:(Starting with most recent) LDLDLL
Chesterfield have a goal difference of 25 whereas Morcambe have the joint 4th worst in the divison at minus 12.Therefore, I am going with Chesterfield home win please Nutty [Y]Good luck Nana, and all PUPs!Cheers Nutty, can''t wait ''til next week [:D]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Happy birthday Nana! [Y]

Cheers Nutty, can''t wait ''til next week [:D]

[/quote]

Thanks,

I hope to give you a chance to get 2 winning weeks in a row [y]