Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well after 2 years 8 days, and 10456 posts I will be making a post that will mean something [y]!!

Before I give my 6 I’d like to say thanks to Nutty and especially Tilly for giving me this opportunity to hopefully pump some money into our wonderful football club!

I have been checking this thread at every chance possible since Wednesday to I could keep an eye on all the naps that have been rolling in from all you wonderful pickers [:D]

I have been thinking of many different strategies to pick 6 before coming up with the final 6. These include picking the 3rd, 6th, 12th, 18th, 24th  and 26th nap as these are my lucky numbers (well 18 isn’t but will be just for tomorrow [:P])

My second idea was to list them all down, then drop a pen on 6 [:S]

The 3rd was to pick 6 draws [;)][:P][:D]

But finally came to a decision on how to pick 6. Pick 6 english games which were napped.

I’d put my pick in there.(1)

As Tilly donated his week to me put his pick in the final 6(2)!

3 other picks from other ‘nappists/nappers’!(3,4,5)

And Finally The Great Drinkell. As he said on Wednesday that he was either going to go for his usual outside away win or a home ‘banker’.    (The last ‘banker’ he told me was West Brom vs West Ham Away win, which was 3-0 to WBA at half time [:P] It finished 3-3)(6)

So here they Are (with their home record if there playing at home, away record if there playing away)

Barnsley Vs Norwich Away Win                   W8 D5 L 3    VS   W6  D7  L3

Sutton Vs Maidstone HomeWin                    W11 D4 L0   VS   W4 D5 L5

Leicester Vs Coventry Home Win                 W10 D4 L2 VS   W4 D3 L8

Chesterfield Vs Morecambe Home Win      W10 D3 L2 VS   W4 D3 L9

Man Utd Vs Wigan Home Win                        W3 D8 L1      VS   W3 D6 L5

Southampton Vs Swindon Home Win         W8 D4 L3      VS   W2 D4 L9

So there you go the other 5 you need to cheer (cheering Norwich is the norm[;)])

P.s. Nutty i’ve got one of Billy’s long list coupons so tell him I’ll be checking  the odds match up or  are better [y][:P]

The game I had in mind still has no odds so we shall go to Wales with The New Saints over Cardiff Grange Harlequins. It looks a banker but always a bit wary about cup games. Best of luck everyone and nana.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Well after 2 years 8 days, and 10456 posts I will be making a post that will mean something [y]!!

Before I give my 6 I’d like to say thanks to Nutty and especially Tilly for giving me this opportunity to hopefully pump some money into our wonderful football club!

I have been checking this thread at every chance possible since Wednesday to I could keep an eye on all the naps that have been rolling in from all you wonderful pickers [:D]

I have been thinking of many different strategies to pick 6 before coming up with the final 6. These include picking the 3rd, 6th, 12th, 18th, 24th  and 26th nap as these are my lucky numbers (well 18 isn’t but will be just for tomorrow [:P])

But finally came to a decision on how to pick 6. Pick 6 english games which were napped.

And Finally The Great Drinkell. As he said on Wednesday that he was either going to go for his usual outside away win or a home ‘banker’.    (The last ‘banker’ he told me was West Brom vs West Ham Away win, which was 3-0 to WBA at half time [:P] It finished 3-3)(6)

So here they Are (with their home record if there playing at home, away record if there playing away)

So there you go the other 5 you need to cheer (cheering Norwich is the norm[;)])

P.s. Nutty i’ve got one of Billy’s long list coupons so tell him I’ll be checking  the odds match up or  are better [y][:P]

[/quote]

Great picks Nana and it''s good to see you have included my one too [:P]If you do unfortunately fail I do hope it is at the expense of a Leicester loss as that would be very good for us (Norwich) [Y] Hope they come in, and again happy birthday!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Great picks Nana and it''s good to see you have included my one too [:P]If you do unfortunately fail I do hope it is at the expense of a Leicester loss as that would be very good for us (Norwich) [Y] Hope they come in, and again happy birthday![/quote]....for tomorrow!

Thank you Lewis, these top drawer picks. I like your style, I like your adventure. They all look good but with two aways you''ve got the odds for a decent win. Potentially it could be the biggest win. They all go at 3pm tomorrow too so we are in for an exciting afternoon.

I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Have a great day[<:o)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thank you Lewis, these top drawer picks. I like your style, I like your adventure. They all look good but with two aways you''ve got the odds for a decent win. Potentially it could be the biggest win. They all go at 3pm tomorrow too so we are in for an exciting afternoon.

I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Have a great day[<:o)]

[/quote]

Only one away I think NN?

Nutty, if you do see this before you give billy the ''call'' it should be Man utd Away win rather than a man utd home win. [:$] But As you noticed I had 2 away wins I think you realised my mistake anyway [y]

Thanks

IAAB!

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Lewis and Billy Dixon we have...

8/5

Norwich

3:00 Sat

1/3

Sutton United

8/15

Leicester

6/10

Man Utd

2/5

Southampton

3/4

Chesterfield

Which will win for the Academy £198.37p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £141.24. Which is a massive difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". All the games kick off at 3pm today and with those amazing odds from Billy I think it‘s going to be an exciting afternoon.

Many happy returns Lewis and good luck everyone ……[:)]....

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Happy birthday Nana! [Y]

I am going to go to League Two where Chesterfield host Morecambe. Chesterfield have just had a very testing period of four away games yet they have come out of it unscathed and still remain top of the league in poll position with a 9 point lead on 2nd place Wycombe. Morecambe on the otherhand are struggling, and find themselves in 20th place just 6 points off the relegation zone.

Chesterfield''s home form:

(Starting with most recent) DDWWWL

Morecambe''s away form:

(Starting with most recent) LDLDLL

Chesterfield have a goal difference of 25 whereas Morcambe have the joint 4th worst in the divison at minus 12.

Therefore, I am going with Chesterfield home win please Nutty [Y]

Good luck Nana, and all PUPs!

Cheers Nutty, can''t wait ''til next week [:D]

[/quote]

We can''t wait for next week either Alec. We have some talented young PUPs in our team as anyone reading the posts from you and Lewis this week surely must realise[Y]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]sorry everyone, Nana how do you get that picture at the bottom of everything you post?[/quote]

Its Nana on TGD account as he doesn''t like being logged out.[^o)]

You have to put [ img] (then the website address) then[/ img] just no spaces in the [ img] and [/ img]

so comes out like this - [img]http://www.nutrocker.co.uk/images/60x60/3d_soccer_uk/90x90norwich-city.gif[/img]

If its a document im not to sure how to do it, maybe upload it to photobucket and get the website address.

hope this helps. [y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends

Lewis and Billy Dixon we have...

8/5

Norwich

1/3

Sutton United

8/15

Leicester

6/10

Man Utd

2/5

Southampton

3/4

Chesterfield

Which will win for the Academy £198.37p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £141.24. Which is a massive difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". All the games kick off at 3pm today and with those amazing odds from Billy I think it‘s going to be an exciting afternoon.

Many happy returns Lewis and good luck everyone ……[:)]....

[/quote]Very generous odds indeed - Billy''s a good bloke.

Hi. Sorry I am late. Just got back from family vacation and was delayed in the Miami airport yesterday for 6 hours. Good thing I wasn''t the picker yesterday as what the original rota had said. I''ll take a Man City HOME WIN tomorrow vs Fulham. Best of luck!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Saints 1 up

Utd 1 up

Foxes 1 down. [:(]

[/quote]

Leic and Coventry ( local derby) will be close Nana but don''t worry I have my fingers crossed for you.

You can hold your head high Lewis. It was a brave effort and you nailed two comfortable away wins. Chesterfield was probably the most picked team this week and they lost. When that happens it''s very unlikely that the free bet wins.

Oh yes and really tough luck Nana.  You picked 4 correctly, Leicester drew when most would have expected a win and yet again it was the home banker, Fleetwood, that let us down.

A very brave effort and you came close to winning a lot of money for the Academy

[Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Oh yes and really tough luck Nana.  You picked 4 correctly, Leicester drew when most would have expected a win and yet again it was the home banker, Fleetwood, that let us down.

[Y]

[/quote]

Fleetwood did lose but that wasn''t on Nanas picks [:)]