Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty of the free bet season. I can scarcely believe we are three quarters of the way through the season already! This week we have a real surprise for the PUP making the final selections. As he reads this he won’t be aware he is in this weeks hot seat. It’s a surprise that’s been made possible by the generous nature of the free bet. Special thanks must go to Tilly who helped make this possible. Anyway, I’m rambling on more than usual, so I’ll spill the beans. Saturday is a very special day for one of our young PUPs… It’s I’m A Banana’s 18th birthday[^][<:o)]. So as a special birthday treat he has been put in charge of the thread and will be making the final selections.

Now Young Nana has picked every week over the last two seasons, he has used all kinds of strategies and has even correctly selected draws as often as some PUPs select home wins!![:$] I don’t know if he will have a special strategy to find six winning selections this week but I think we’d all better  try extra hard to find him the right selections to help him. Let’s make each one a birthday present! The gift catalogue  is hosted right here on the NCISA web site.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Group page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs. There are now a few pictures on there from our social earlier this month including a photo of the successful winning quiz team. If those clever PUPs have no objection I’ll post the pic on next weeks thread.

The rota for March has been confirmed : -

March 5th  Excited CanaryMarch 12th Inch HighMarch 19th NewYorkCanaryMarch 26th Beauseant

I’ll hand the free bet over to young Nana  now, enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame for your 18th Birthday. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lewis... the free bet is yours.......[:)]................

PS Nana..... at the next PUPs social the first round is on you [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

Spain for me this weekDeportivo v Real Madrid  away win pleaseReal Madrid second; Deportivo thirteenthDeprtivo won 4 of last 11 at home; Real Madrid 7 out of last 12 awayGood luck peepsHappy Birthday Nana [<:o)]  [^]Remember you might legally be an adult but that doesn''t make you one; adulthood is a sense of being [;)]

A new destination for me this week, Bosnia-Herzegovina

Zeljeznicar  v  Olimpik Sarajevo  (home win)

Zeljeznicar are 2nd while Olimpik are mid table and on the slide

Happy birthday Nana, now I''m sure you won''t have tried alcohol before so be careful [:D]

Best of luck one and all [Y]

Can''t seem to get my posts onto the board so here''s a second try - apologies if it appears twice!

Into the Blue Square Premier for me this week and

AFC Wimbledon (W12 D3 L2 F34 A10 at home) to beat Altringham (W3 D3 L10 F13 A38 away)

Best of luck PUPs, especially Nana, and Happy Birthday for Saturday.

Scottish Div 1 for me,

DUNDEE    V        Morton            HOME WIN

Despite their position Dundee have been on great form,even beating the league leaders away from home.

Good luck Nana and Happy Birthday[Y]           

After the disaster of the Irish League last week I''m heading for the Conference

FLEETWOOD -v-  Eastbourne  HOME WIN

Good Luck Nana (and Happy Birthday!![^]) and best of luck to all you Lovely PUPs[:)]

Evening All,

Thanks to Nutty for the intro, I will be 100% honest. I normally have a quick look at who is picking and then make my pick. But for some reason read the whole lot today (and i had no idea i was the picker) and I read it through one and said to TGD that nutty has given me a mention as it is im 18th this saturday. But then i was urged to re read the threa and realised that I was the one to pick the fianl 6.

Tilly, we haven''t always agree on everything and im sure i''ve annoyed you on the ''odd'' occasion but I have always wanted to pick the final 6. Dont think I can thank you enough on here, but i hope a few pints of Taddys will cover the cost[;)][y][:D]

To anyone who picks a ''nap''. My knowledge of football outside england is not good.

I have a basic knowledge of Spain (barca and real madrid are good the others just fall into place)

Germany is very poor(i always believe Bayern M were top and they dont seem to be now)

Italy (the milan duo, Juve and Lazio are the top lot)

So if your looking to pick outside the UK I need as much info as possible [y]!!

Finally a quick thanks to anyone who does make a ''nap'' all will be taken into consideration but please note the above about my knowledge.

I am a Banana [y]

[quote user="canary cherub "]Happy birthday Nana, now I''m sure you won''t have tried alcohol before so be careful [:D][/quote] I think i''ve had more alcohol as a 5year old at a summer BBQ ("dad can i try some please *taste it, decide dont like it*") than i have in the last 3 years. [:P]

[quote user="Herman "]Aren''t you an expert on Dutch football,nana?[;)][/quote]

Yeah, yeah course [;)] forgot that one, that fell into the english leagues by mistake [:P]

Into the Conference for me and

Fleetwood Town v Eastbourne Boro - Home Win

Good luck Nana (and happy birthday for Saturday) and all PUPs

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Evening All,

Thanks to Nutty for the intro, I will be 100% honest. I normally have a quick look at who is picking and then make my pick. But for some reason read the whole lot today (and i had no idea i was the picker) and I read it through one and said to TGD that nutty has given me a mention as it is im 18th this saturday. But then i was urged to re read the threa and realised that I was the one to pick the fianl 6.

Tilly, we haven''t always agree on everything and im sure i''ve annoyed you on the ''odd'' occasion but I have always wanted to pick the final 6. Dont think I can thank you enough on here, but i hope a few pints of Taddys will cover the cost[;)][y][:D]

To anyone who picks a ''nap''. My knowledge of football outside england is not good.

I have a basic knowledge of Spain (barca and real madrid are good the others just fall into place)

Germany is very poor(i always believe Bayern M were top and they dont seem to be now)

Italy (the milan duo, Juve and Lazio are the top lot)

So if your looking to pick outside the UK I need as much info as possible [y]!!

Finally a quick thanks to anyone who does make a ''nap'' all will be taken into consideration but please note the above about my knowledge.

I am a Banana [y]

[/quote]

Blimey that is the biggest and longest post you have ever made Banana.Happy birthday for saturday and if you e-mail me your CV with regards to your experiences of women you may be made an honourary Fanny Magnet for the weekend as a special birthday present.Thanks for the offer of the Taddy but as you will be 18 just try the stuff for yourself.I am sure you will agree it is rank.

Now down to business so good evening Nutmeister,good luck to you young Nana and good picking to all you other PUPs out there.

Ryman League for me this week and a home win for SUTTON(1/4) v Maidstone(7/1).

For me it is a home win for Chesterfield against Morecambe as Chesterfield march towards the League 2 title.

Chesterfield''s home record is 10-3-2, Morecambe''s away record is 4-3-9, Chesterfield currently reside in 1st while Morecambe are 21st, only just outside the relegation places.

Happy birthday Nana and good luck with this week''s picks, a gesture which is of course extended to all Pups!

Happy Birthday Nana and good luck this weekend.

I''m off to Portugal and specifically to Benfica.

Benfica lay 2nd in the league and have won their 15 of their last 16 league games. They haven''t lost since the 7th Nov. Their home record stand at W9 D0 L1 GF 27 GA6.

Their opponents are Maritmo who are 2nd from bottom in the league and have a patchy record at best with a W2 D4 L4 GF12 GA12.

Davo

There can only be one team that I will nap this weekend.  Football is back in Luxembourg after the winter break -

Jeunesse Canach vs. Dudelange - AWAY WIN

Dudelange are runaway leaders at the top of the league.  I have napped them a couple of times this season, one of those they came in with a 15-0 win! 

Dudelange are top of the table with a record that reads - P16 W15 D0 L1 F58 A9 GD+49

Dudelange''s away record reads - P8 W7 D0 L1 F23 A4 GD+19

Dudelange are also top of the form table (last 6 games) - P6 W5 D0 L1 F29 A4 GD+25

J Canach are rock bottom of the table their record reads - P16 W2 D2 L10 F14 A39 GD-25

J Canach''s home record reads - P7 W1 D0 L6 F8 A19 GD-11

J Canach are 9th (out of 14 teams) in the form table (last 6 games) - P6 W2 D2 L2 F6 A8 GD-2

So, in summary - It''s top vs bottom, Dudelange score for fun and hardly concede, they have only conceded 4 away goals all season and they are by far and away the best team in Luxembourg.  Canach are bottom of the league, they picked up their form a bit before the winter break but are finding life rather tough following their promotion from the Promotion d''Honneur last season. I can only see one result here, which should be an easy win for Dudelange.  There can''t be many better away bankers this weekend than this.

Good luck everyone, and the very best of luck young (soon to be old[;)]) Nana[:)][Y]

Mallorca v Barcelona for me please and an away win for Barca (they can’t let me down twice surely)

Good luck to all the Pup''s and especially Nana ! (Hope you have a fantastic day / weekend and it’s capped by 6 winning picks)

I''m going for a home win for Fenerbache v. Kasimpasa.

Fenerbache are W9 D2 L0 F28 A8 at home and Kasimpasa are W1 D3 L6 F10 A21 away.

Good Luck, Nana!

(& a very happy 18th! [^])

Chesterfield v Morecambe - Home win for me please.

Good luck all - here''s hoping for a really important 3 points on Sat - others will drop points - trust me!

Scotland for me this week and League One. Dundee would be 6 points clear at the top if they hadn''t taken a massive 25 point deduction. But they are playing like a team on a mission and have won their last 5 including to victories over "official top team" Raith. On Saturday they are at home to mid table Morton and Dundee should have enough to keep their great run going.

Dundee     V     Morton     Home Win

Good luck Birthday Boy[Y] Even though you don''t usually bother to read my opening ramble[:@]

[;)]

Turkey for me this week in search of something different.

Second placed Fenerbahce ( 9-2-0 at home) play bottom of the pile Kasimpasa (1-3-6 away) which, with around 34 points separating the clubs looks like a home banker. Of course, so did Norwich v Doncaster....

Best of luck everyone!

Southampton v Swindon home win please. Good luck Nana and congratulations on becoming a grown up!

G''day pickers and ''Nana.  You could do worse than having a look a t Rennes in France who are second and playing second bottom Lens.  Probably not great odds but my pick for the weekend anyway.

Stade Rennais, home win.