Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

I have uploaded highlights for anyone interested

*sigh*Yeovils ground really does look like a sunday league ground doesnt it ? I can just see Dave "Chilli Sauce" McAnyone playing there most weekends after a night out on the lash :(

Thanks Duffman, Holts last goal was the best, but his header was a real good finish,proper strikers finish.

I hope Hoolahan is happy at Norwich. Looked like it after he scored the penalty, grabbed it like he had something to prove, or apoligise for. Holt looks great.

Thanks for posting these. I''m working overseas at the moment so I can''t use the iplayer to watch the beed highlights. Very much appreciated.Good penalty by Wes and some nice goals by Holt. Looks to be strong, good in the air, has a bit of pace and a good shot. Also encouraging to see Adeyemi getting forward, we''ve had lightweight midfielders who won''t put the foot in, defend or attack for too long. Good luck to him.COYY

A proper sunday league tackle for the pen too!
That''s a great suplex for the third, a cracking finish for the 4th and a iwan-esque header for the 3rd.
Superb penalty from Wes though, if the keeper went the right way he would''nt have had a chance.

That''s exactly what I was going to say, he looks like a bigger Iwan Roberts.  The lay-off before his 3rd goal was superb. and their defenders couldn''t get near the ball.  It was only Yeovil, but he looks the real deal.

Cheers bud, you''ve saved me waiting through hours of highlights waiting for Norwichs'', invariably towards the end.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Thats brilliant Duffman, many, many thanks, Holt looks tasty.[/quote]Don''t think he goes for the older man, Wiz my friend. [;)]

[quote user="Jonzey"]Cheers bud, you''ve saved me waiting through hours of highlights waiting for Norwichs'', invariably towards the end.[/quote]They''ve been shown a couple of times and both at the start-ish of the highlights on SSN!

your a star, thanks for getting them on the net.

Will you be doing more ?, as i never get to see the goals (if we score lol )

Cheers for that. As someone else has pointed out good to see young Tom playing a part in a couple of the goals - he looks a quality player in the making.