Sign in to follow this  
renegade tootsie

WHAT A TOTAL MESS - Saucers of milk all round one last time

[quote user="JC"]No amount of ''look what Delia did for us'' nonsense can now hide the facts.  She and Michael have ignored other investment streams because of a nod and wink from the Turners.  Reading between the lines, obviously the Turners financial clout has weakened making them back out.  There is NO reason for them to resign if they are all great friends, so the truth is that they obviously wanted Delia to take Cullums cash and go instead and she is refusing.  So they walk, leaving Smith and Jones hiding, and sending Munby forward to deliver the message that they have messed up BIG TIME.[/quote]I worte this to you in a nother thread yeaterday:[quote user="7rew"][quote user="JC"]I understand you widh to call people names, I suffer from it too, but threads of this ''get behind the club'' and ''youre with us or against us'' rubbish REALLY ANNOY ME!It appears that even the Turners have had a gutful of Smith and Jones now so they are getting out. Get behind the team yes, but the team of loans we have would not be there if S&J sodded off and let our club move on.[/quote]And this rubbish is what REALLY ANNOYS ME!The Turners have left for an undisclosed reason, just before they were due to put more money into the club (see Chris Gorehams radio piece and Munbys interview.)  It could be 6 of one and half a dozen of another. But you have decidied that it it is definately Delias fault and you are prepared to state it as FACT.It isn''t.We don''t know who is to blame and we don''t know why they left.  However to you and to some others it is more proof that everything would be right with the club if Delia wasn''t here.  You seem fixated on this theory to such an extent that any action provides you with further proof, regardless of what that action is. It isn''t healthy.[/quote]Well it still applies.  You still don''t know anything but you are still delivering your paranoid statements as FACT.

Spot on, JC.  Its been an "us versus them" situation for so long

and now we know that "them" were completely and utterly wrong, and you

have proven that 100%.  If only there was some form of "middle

ground" upon which we can rest to consider the facts of the situation

available to us and make reasoned and sensible responses, but I can''t

see that that''s possible, surely? Its always got to be black and white

- you''re either with us or against us and history will choose the

victor.  There are no other colours in the spectrum... (but there

is maybe a copy of Horace Goes Skiing...)

Oh, by the way, I''m being sarcastic here... just in case some of you morons miss it...

[quote user="canarytom"]

Lets put this to rest in the knowledge that we all know JC is a total plank

[/quote]

I''ll drink to that, canarytom!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Spot on, JC.  Its been an "us versus them" situation for so long and now we know that "them" were completely and utterly wrong, and you have proven that 100%.  If only there was some form of "middle ground" upon which we can rest to consider the facts of the situation available to us and make reasoned and sensible responses, but I can''t see that that''s possible, surely? Its always got to be black and white - you''re either with us or against us and history will choose the victor.  There are no other colours in the spectrum... (but there is maybe a copy of Horace Goes Skiing...)

Oh, by the way, I''m being sarcastic here... just in case some of you morons miss it...

[/quote]

But don''t you see, EM? He''s coined a phrase. A phrase! He''s comparing anyone who would like to see what develops from the situation, and may want to reserve their judgement until they fully understand the facts, with cats. A Masterstroke!

And showing the world his phrase, like a child picking up his potty and proudly showing off his poo, is making him a very contented boy!

Well done, JC, well done!! *ruffles JC''s hair*

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Spot on, JC.  Its been an "us versus them" situation for so long and now we know that "them" were completely and utterly wrong, and you have proven that 100%.  If only there was some form of "middle ground" upon which we can rest to consider the facts of the situation available to us and make reasoned and sensible responses, but I can''t see that that''s possible, surely? Its always got to be black and white - you''re either with us or against us and history will choose the victor.  There are no other colours in the spectrum... (but there is maybe a copy of Horace Goes Skiing...)

[/quote]

Lol!!

Oooooh .... JC .... you''re my hero! **Swoons** [:D]

Oh, and next time you might want to try a less tortuous metaphor. 

Can I just try and clarify something here?"A saucer of milk" is generally used to indicate that someone has made a catty, or bitchy, comment.So, in commom with pretty much the rest of your post, what the feck are you talking about JC?

Oh crikey, I didn''t realise he had a phrase! Well that''s that then,

he''s got us all there hasn''t he? Just like when Cluck says "Baaaa" to

prove that no one else on the boards other than him knows what they''re

talking about. Gets us every time.  Clever lot, this...

[quote user="Mook"]

And showing the world his phrase, like a child picking up his potty and proudly showing off his poo, is making him a very contented boy!

[/quote]

I didn''t see this, I think its the funniest thing I''ve ever read on here!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="macdougallsperm"][quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

I didn''t see this, I think its the funniest thing I''ve ever read on here!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

Made me laugh too !

Up to three pages!  woohoo!  Keep on passing round the milk my little pussies...[quote user="JC"]

So we are finally here.  For those of you who have been content to dip your noses into a saucer of milk for the past year rather than face facts, I am afraid its all going to get a bit real for you.  Sorry, but that is the price you pay for strapping on the blinkers and accepting that everything will be ok if we look the other way and keep cheering the team.

The club is well and truly in the **** now and at a pivotal moment in its history.  One road leads to investment, change (yes change my little milk sucking pussy cats), the other to ten years of loan-teams and avoiding League One.  

Some of us could read between the lines and see all this coming.  It was obvious that the ''lovely investment'' was the Turners, but equally obvious that their business will struggle in a recession and obvious that their financial clout is a  tenth of Cullums.  It was also obvious that the massive loan influx meant that we had zero cash.  Yet you all supported short term fixes without questioning and pressuring for the reason WHY.

No amount of ''look what Delia did for us'' nonsense can now hide the facts.  She and Michael have ignored other investment streams because of a nod and wink from the Turners.  Reading between the lines, obviously the Turners financial clout has weakened making them back out.  There is NO reason for them to resign if they are all great friends, so the truth is that they obviously wanted Delia to take Cullums cash and go instead and she is refusing.  So they walk, leaving Smith and Jones hiding, and sending Munby forward to deliver the message that they have messed up BIG TIME.

Cullum is a baddie, bleet bleet.  Cullum the lifeling city fan who played in the club and comes from our county and has TWENTY MILLION to put into the team RIGHT NOW.  Put that alongside Delia and the Turners credentials, and perhaps its starting to dawn on some of you people that you have been backing the REAL foreigners.

So now we all get to sit and wait.  Glenn Roeder has a squad of loanees and nothing more solid to back it up.  He does not have a transfer budget, and with the black hole we face quality loans may now also be out of our reach come January.  It is a DISASTER that has been building for months, yet some of you people were happy with it. 

You really need to take a look at youreselves, supporting a massive loan policy and not even questioning WHY we were having to go down that road.  Well now you know.  Its down to the majority shareholders not taking the biggest deal, because they preferred to hand it over to the Turners.  They blatantly rejected massive investment and are now paying the price.

What price will OUR CLUB and FANS now pay for their uber-control freak tactics?  Money talks and we have been offered a HUGE potential investment from a LOCAL BILLIONAIRE.  Delia turned it down, her ''mates'' backed out and we as fans now sit and hope that Peter Cullum swallows his pride and steps forward for a THIRD time.

Take the blinkers of, stop lapping up the apologist milk and acknowledge that YOU have personally conributed to this mess by constantly excusing the poor decisions our small-world board have made.

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]Always bringing me back to reality :-(

[quote user="blahblahblah"]three pages is nothing, you have a lot to learn from the true trolls of this board...[/quote][/quote]

Reality is a faraway country that I suspect you will never visit,JC.And if we''re playing cut and paste,you might like to read this again,too.

Perhaps,JC,you''d like to organise some summary executions of "board apologists" as the pre match entertainment before the QPR game?

A little bit of baiting by specially trained dogs followed by crucifixion in the centre circle would be nice,while a crowd of baying Delia haters masturbate furiously in the stands.Having the bodies thrown to rabid wolves to be ripped apart would make an impressive finale.

You really are a contemptible little person,aren''t you? Safe behind the anonymity of your keyboard you pump out your bile at people who care about the club''s future because they have the temerity to disagree with you. I have always respectd the right of others to hold different opinions and have always tried (although not always succeeded) to debate rationally and politely.You, however, and the moron on another thread who suggested that all the "Delia lovers" should return their season tickets after her departure,are beneath contempt.This isn''t about the club for you anymore, is it? Its about you being right and your contempt for other people.I might disagree with my fellow fans,but I don''t have the capacity to hate that you seem to possess in abundance.I pity you.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]three pages is nothing, you have a lot to learn from the true trolls of this board...[/quote]

True, you have got nothing on Smudger young JC, as much as you want to be like him you will never have the trolling ability or the balls he has, I couldn''t stand Smudger one bit but atleast I could credit him for being good at what he does, unlike you i''m afraid.

[quote user="JC"]

So we are finally here.  For those of you who have been content to dip your noses into a saucer of milk for the past year rather than face facts, I am afraid its all going to get a bit real for you.  Sorry, but that is the price you pay for strapping on the blinkers and accepting that everything will be ok if we look the other way and keep cheering the team.

The club is well and truly in the **** now and at a pivotal moment in its history.  One road leads to investment, change (yes change my little milk sucking pussy cats), the other to ten years of loan-teams and avoiding League One.  

Some of us could read between the lines and see all this coming.  It was obvious that the ''lovely investment'' was the Turners, but equally obvious that their business will struggle in a recession and obvious that their financial clout is a  tenth of Cullums.  It was also obvious that the massive loan influx meant that we had zero cash.  Yet you all supported short term fixes without questioning and pressuring for the reason WHY.

No amount of ''look what Delia did for us'' nonsense can now hide the facts.  She and Michael have ignored other investment streams because of a nod and wink from the Turners.  Reading between the lines, obviously the Turners financial clout has weakened making them back out.  There is NO reason for them to resign if they are all great friends, so the truth is that they obviously wanted Delia to take Cullums cash and go instead and she is refusing.  So they walk, leaving Smith and Jones hiding, and sending Munby forward to deliver the message that they have messed up BIG TIME.

Cullum is a baddie, bleet bleet.  Cullum the lifeling city fan who played in the club and comes from our county and has TWENTY MILLION to put into the team RIGHT NOW.  Put that alongside Delia and the Turners credentials, and perhaps its starting to dawn on some of you people that you have been backing the REAL foreigners.

So now we all get to sit and wait.  Glenn Roeder has a squad of loanees and nothing more solid to back it up.  He does not have a transfer budget, and with the black hole we face quality loans may now also be out of our reach come January.  It is a DISASTER that has been building for months, yet some of you people were happy with it. 

You really need to take a look at youreselves, supporting a massive loan policy and not even questioning WHY we were having to go down that road.  Well now you know.  Its down to the majority shareholders not taking the biggest deal, because they preferred to hand it over to the Turners.  They blatantly rejected massive investment and are now paying the price.

What price will OUR CLUB and FANS now pay for their uber-control freak tactics?  Money talks and we have been offered a HUGE potential investment from a LOCAL BILLIONAIRE.  Delia turned it down, her ''mates'' backed out and we as fans now sit and hope that Peter Cullum swallows his pride and steps forward for a THIRD time.

Take the blinkers of, stop lapping up the apologist milk and acknowledge that YOU have personally conributed to this mess by constantly excusing the poor decisions our small-world board have made.

[/quote]

You really are a complete berk aren''t you.  You have no grip at all on reality, especially the reality of what is going on at the club. You just jump on the scare-mongering, moaning band wagon and regurgitate the bull that you have picked up from others. You harp on about PC''s £20million like a drowning man on a piece of driftwood, even though you refuse point blank to accept the reality behind that offer.

As for your apologists milk lapping slurs, what the hell does that mean? Do you even know? I doubt it, just another snipe you''ve copied from someone else. We''re all crying our poor little hearts out a your deeply hurtful insightful insults[:''(]  Try them on your playgound pals, you may have more luck. Get a grip you poor misguided fool. 

Oh, and while your at it, why not actually take a look at THE TEAM.  As you and your ilk have obviously not bothered as you''re so busy criticising, GR has actually put together a pretty good side, without the billions you so desperately crave.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"]

I think you are wasting your time JC. Everything you say is correct but some people still seem unable to accept the truth.

Things are now panning out the way I expected and much sooner than I predicted. I thought she might hang on till Xmas but the effects of the credit crunch on the Turners business has precipitated their withdrawl. Football ownership is for the ultra rich not just any old millionaire and these guys were never going to have enough wedge.

I said that if Cullum wanted it then Delia was toast.

Thanks Delia for all you''ve done but your time has come and gone.

[/quote]

You said and predicted a lot of things on here Ricky..

But you still had dried milk around yer chops on the stroll home to Trowse [:O]

[/quote]

No Nutty it got washed off when I fell in the river.

However I think it may have enhanced my deductive powers

He He.

Just like to say, it''s nice to see that a small minority seem somewhat pleased at the club going through a slightly difficult period. Would you have had a street party if we had gone in to administration.

Just a question to JC and Rock the Boat. Where were you at the AGM''s for all these years you could see everyone else was wrong. Where were the hard hitting questions from for the last few seasons at the AGM, NCISA meetings etc etc? From my recollection they have largely been love-in''s but for last year.

Why weren''t you saving the club from me all those years? Some avenging angels you guys are.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Just like to say, it''s nice to see that a small minority seem somewhat pleased at the club going through a slightly difficult period. Would you have had a street party if we had gone in to administration. Just a question to JC and Rock the Boat. Where were you at the AGM''s for all these years you could see everyone else was wrong. Where were the hard hitting questions from for the last few seasons at the AGM, NCISA meetings etc etc? From my recollection they have largely been love-in''s but for last year. Why weren''t you saving the club from me all those years? Some avenging angels you guys are.[/quote]

I don''t think that you can make an online appearance at an AGM,can you? Posting anonymous bile is one thing,saying it in public quite another.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Just like to say, it''s nice to see that a small minority seem somewhat pleased at the club going through a slightly difficult period. Would you have had a street party if we had gone in to administration. Just a question to JC and Rock the Boat. Where were you at the AGM''s for all these years you could see everyone else was wrong. Where were the hard hitting questions from for the last few seasons at the AGM, NCISA meetings etc etc? From my recollection they have largely been love-in''s but for last year. Why weren''t you saving the club from me all those years? Some avenging angels you guys are.[/quote]

I don''t think that you can make an online appearance at an AGM,can you? Posting anonymous bile is one thing,saying it in public quite another.

[/quote]Good point.Just wanted to further register my annoyance at this thread.  I only read it in belief that it would be  about an Afgan Hound.  Spin, Spin, Spin......................and more spin.

A very good friend of mine did all those things at the last two AGM`s and was booed, told to "shut up", swore at, and told by the board that "no-one is interested in investing in loss-making Championship clubs" and "if anyone wants to pump money into a football club with nothing in return, they can have the club" and was then aggressively told by MWJ to "name names" of investors waiting to put money into the club.  How does the Cullum stuff reflect on all that?

Delia and MWJ are a long, long way from the kind-hearted angels some of you lot seem to think they are.

Mr Carrow you are absolutely correct and what you relate to is what I witnessed.

In fact this scenario has been repeated at the last three agm''s at least and i admit myself and colleagues have attended with the intention of voicing our concerns. We have then seen how the meeting was being managed and quite frankly chickened out of saying anything, despite having experience of public speaking.

It is difficult for anyone who maybe has had experience of the other the workings of the majority shareholders to come on this board and state facts. All I can say is that you all know what Delia said at the agm''s and you know what she told Simon Mayo. They are facts!

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

A very good friend of mine did all those things at the last two AGM`s and was booed, told to "shut up", swore at, and told by the board that "no-one is interested in investing in loss-making Championship clubs" and "if anyone wants to pump money into a football club with nothing in return, they can have the club" and was then aggressively told by MWJ to "name names" of investors waiting to put money into the club.  How does the Cullum stuff reflect on all that?

Delia and MWJ are a long, long way from the kind-hearted angels some of you lot seem to think they are.

[/quote]Well they''ve just pumped another £2 million into the club taking the total to £10 million, not bad for majority shareholders! You''d think it would be the chairmen doing that wouldn''t you?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

Who was it that told them to do all of that?

MWJ and Delia by any chance?

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]three pages is nothing, you have a lot to learn from the true trolls of this board...[/quote]

True, you have got nothing on Smudger young JC, as much as you want to be like him you will never have the trolling ability or the balls he has, I couldn''t stand Smudger one bit but atleast I could credit him for being good at what he does, unlike you i''m afraid.

[/quote]

oh well... all I can say about you West_London is that I very much admire your beautiful picture of our Fine City... [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

JC.. you are a Smudger wannabe. A closet Smudger who takes on a different persona on the messageboard to the "milk sucking pussy cat" image you portray in the face to face world. Smudger stands alone at Carrow Road (or so he tells us) protesting for a better life as a fan, confronting board members on a one to one, standing alone against the 20,000 sheep who turn up every fortnight. How you''d love the balls to be Smudger! How you''d love to stand up like he does for what you believe!! You must hang your head in shame as you sit in Carrow Road, afraid to lift your nose out of the saucer of milk while the fans around you are lapping up theirs!!! If only a few more had balls like Smudger, then you could hide among them, feel part of the mob, an shout...

Power to the people [:''(]

[/quote]

hahaha compliments, compliments... you have me blushing Nutty!!! [:$]

[/quote]

I’ll tell you what a board apologist is. It’s some mealy-mouthed poster who writes comments such as ‘Cullum never made an offer’ or ‘We don’t know what his motives are’ You are the fence sitters who occupy the moral low ground just waiting to see which way the wind is going. You’re the limp-wristed, posterior-retentive, bran-eating, cardigan-wearing whingers who go to Carra Rud and shout ‘Baa!’

I have more respect for the unabashed, Delia sycophants who at least have the courage to take up a position, but you lot in the middle are the real apologists because the Stowmarket Two would have been seen for what they are a long time ago without your weasly support. You post that Cullum’s offer should be fair to Delia as though fairness is the most important consideration in the future of my club. Yeah, like the world is fair and everyone can win first prize, right? This is not some Islington Morris Dancing society for one-legged single mothers, it’s a freakin’ football club for god’s sake.

When I think of you apologists, I see the colour beige. I know who wear the trousers in your household and it isn’t you lot. You’re spunkless quiche-lovers who, if you had any sort of moral fibre would reign your season tickets the moment the Smith’s step down from the board.

But you don’t have any moral fibre so you won’t will you? Now run along and do the dishes – and don’t forget your pinnies.