Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Come on where are you?

I know this has been done before, but since reading Jas motivational speech on us fans and offering beers near by, I thought I would try and get people to say where they sit exactly. I''ll start off, I sit lower Barcly, block D and row D, the best area I must add. It would be great when we win, we could be looking in the direction of where we think poeple sit.

And my final thought for the day, spare a thought for me and I suppose others, I have to work nights tonight, finish at 7 catch tube across to station, get on train with all those lovely fans from Suffolk and Essex, shal I wear my Norwich top? Don''t think so today.

Can''t wait, good job I am working tonight, probably wouldn''t sleep, but come tomo afternoon when I am flagging badly, I will regret not having any kip.

Baked potatoes boy''s and girl''s.

lower barclay block A come on city lets destroy the scum robbie earnshaw brace and a martin header lovely jubbly

Lower Barclay Block E Row J Seat 139.  Right at the end next to the wall, great view of the opposing fans [:D]

If you come out of the Block D tunnel in the Lower Barclay just look immediately to your right and there I will be.

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Outside the City stand or just down the road usually!!!  [;)][/quote]

Is that Portman "road" Smudger?

[/quote]

How dare you... wash your mouth out dear boy!!!

Wherever my ''borrowed'' season ticket takes me - Jarrold yesterday - but Snakepit by preference (it''s louder you see!) [:P]

I''m in the Cathedral/Catheter City Stand/Morgue,  within earshot and eye spy of Delia an'' Hubster.........An'' one or two of us young un''s in the Refractory Retirement Stand, actually broke into a mundane hum and celebratory rhythmic coughing - when "Yoo''hoo-Et''hoo''hoo" glanced his goal in.......[<:o)]

Then, we returned to our Sudoko, Werther''s Originals, Country Life/Hare an'' Hound''s magazines - and if not havin'' a quick 40 winks before halftime tea an'' biccies, knit one purl one formation scarf, hat an'' tank-top knittin''........[|-)]

It was the Barclay Lower Block E Row U 113 for six years, until 2004.

I hope someone is taking care of my old seat... [:D]

[quote user="mbncfc"]

[/quote]

That''s really close to my row W 128 mbncfc!

And we make more noise than the pit!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Upper River End

Block Q row E

[/quote]Nice one - your avatar is exactly how I picture supporters in that section of the ground [;)]Upper Barclay Block EHopefully next season Lower Barclay Block E

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc"]

[/quote]

That''s really close to my row W 128 mbncfc!

And we make more noise than the pit!

[/quote]

Excellent!... and we always have made more noise in the Barclay.

Always have done... always will do... [:D]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricardo"]

Upper River End

Block Q row E

[/quote]

Nice one - your avatar is exactly how I picture supporters in that section of the ground [;)]

Upper Barclay
Block E

Hopefully next season Lower Barclay Block E
[/quote]

Thanks Herb. I''ll give you a couple of verses Heartbreak Hotel next time if you give me a wave.

I''m afraid all those peanut butter and banana sandwiches have changed my appearance a bit.