Disgusting prices , The club should have rewarded fans for our fantastic backing this season. £25 max would been sensible. I be watching on tv 

• Like 2

£36 WTF…we had a few guesses between us…15, 25 and 30 were mentioned…

£98 for husband, wife and two kids under 13,  that’s way too much

So it's £36 for an adult in ANY seat is it? If so that's a true rip off. My seat in the middle of the South Stand and half way back gives one a very decent view of proceedings but even so £36 is steep (and excessive). To charge punters same price for the front few rows right behind the goal when these 'customers' get zero perspective of the game and are staring through a mesh of netting is simply 'taking the you know what'! Still, Delia is a 'true fan' though isn't she!!

Seems to me that lots of ST holders have got used to some quite cheap football. £36 is about what I paid for a casual seat for the Leeds (h) league game. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me for what is a huge game.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think the £36 is a reciprocal figure agreed with Leeds. Their normal price is £47 and they’re charging us £36 too.

Even if true this is ridiculous. This is a bonus game for both clubs not included in any budget - 20-25 is enough, they are fleecing fans.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think the £36 is a reciprocal figure agreed with Leeds. Their normal price is £47 and they’re charging us £36 too.

The knee-jerk responses here are quite something.

Tens of thousands of fans will pay £50/£60 for a Play Off Final ticket, yet moan that £36 for a Semi-Final ticket is too much.

There is also a FL rule that limits a club's ability to offer cheap tickets.

EDIT:  Last year's Final prices for adults were £36/£52/£64/£76 & £98

Edited by NewNestCarrow

I hope those moaning about the price are not going to be trying to get final tickets.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Seems to me that lots of ST holders have got used to some quite cheap football. £36 is about what I paid for a casual seat for the Leeds (h) league game. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me for what is a huge game.

Not so sure on that when I pay in excess of £500 for my season ticket for the privilege. Doesn't bother me though as I'm not exactly hard-up and tickets for the Final will be nearer a £100 if you want to enhance the matchday experience.

It will matter little though as the same old faces will turn up and I'm sure there will be a great atmosphere.

You can tell who hasn't had to buy a casual ticket recently- £36 is very much in line with the norm.

• Like 1

2nd leg info here, guess we must have a big allocation for groups 1 and 2 ton able to buy on same day

Second leg
Leeds United

The semi-final second leg will take place on Thursday, May 16 (KO 8pm) at Elland Road.

Tickets for the second leg will go on sale online or over the phone at the following times:

• 9.30am, Tuesday, May 7 – Away members in group 1 and 2
  • 9.30am, Wednesday, May 8 – Away members in group 3
  • 9.30am, Thursday, May 9 – Season ticket holders
  • 9.30am, Friday, May 10 – General sale

Second leg ticket prices:

• Adults £36
  • 65+ £26
  • Under-21 £21
  • Under-11 £13
  • Coach travel - £35 (£34 for season ticket holders and members). The coach will depart from Carrow Road at 2pm.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DannyNCFC7 said:

Disgusting prices , The club should have rewarded fans for our fantastic backing this season. £25 max would been sensible. I be watching on tv 

Fookin moanfest on ere!!! 

Edited by Nik Vawn

1 hour ago, DannyNCFC7 said:

Does that mean your ticket's available 😜

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

You are of course correct.

Anyone who doesn’t want to go, it’s your choice..but get ready for the Final prices!  The game is on Sky, which many seem to completely forget they pay a pretty penny for.

For those moaning, I just looked on Leeds site - it’s a Cat A game and most tickets are >£40, away fans £47…tho pretty sure they’ve said they are £36: presume we agreed the prices with them.

IMG_4606.png

Edited by Branston Pickle

Posted (edited)

Shelling out £36 for an away ticket is a bit of a punt without knowing if we're still in the tie come the second leg

Are there refunds available if we're 0-3 after Sunday ??!?

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary
  • Haha 1

This could work out in our favour. If ST holders aren’t prepared to pay £36 we will get different supporters who want to be there and get behind the team. There may even be flags…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Not so sure on that when I pay in excess of £500 for my season ticket for the privilege

£500 / 23 = £21 per game

To be clear, I think it's disgusting how expensive football has become, and how working-class fans have essentially been priced out. So overall, I'm with those complaining that it's too expensive. But this particular game is hardly an outlier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

This could work out in our favour. If ST holders aren’t prepared to pay £36 we will get different supporters who want to be there and get behind the team. There may even be flags…

Didn’t do to bad against the binners ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Different supporters who turn up like the Wembley bound who turn up twice a year 

Just now, daly said:

Different supporters who turn up like the Wembley bound who turn up twice a year 

Man after my own heart daly. No pantwetting about Leeds from us. We’re Wembley bound.

🎶We’re sitting in the railway station, got a ticket to our destination…

Lets not be blase' about the playoffs...it hasnt been a regular thing in our history.

Remember those barren years between 1995- 2001 and again from 2004-2009 where we were nowhere near them, under a rogues gallery of managers consisting of the likes of  Megson Rioch Hamilton Grant Roeder and Gunn

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Does that mean your ticket's available 😜

It is snake pit row G seat 240 make sure you make some noise 

1 minute ago, DannyNCFC7 said:

It is snake pit row G seat 240 make sure you make some noise 

Frank can't go in there he's married...

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Frank can't go in there he's married...

He can lurk though.......