8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, uh.. Yeah, feeling rather conflicted on this one

Think we can almost afford to lose (hoping that doesn't happen obviously) Coventry look spent and Huddersfield have nothing to play for, and I'm sure they would rather us went up than Leeds 😁

Hull still playing well so it going to be a tough game for Ipswich- I'm a bit concerned 

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

No conflict here. All that matters is our position - and an Ipswich win puts us in play offs.....a draw all but does it too. Shall be wanting them to win.

Exactly. Ultimately only NCFC is important. We don't want a battle next week.

It's absolute 4D chess by Wagner. We've kept Hull interested. They'll beat Ipswich tonight, continuing the binners' winless run since the derby. Leeds get their act together against a hapless Soton on the last day and pip Ipswich to that last place. Meanwhile we'll stuff Birmingham next week and go into the playoffs as the form team. 

Yours

RN Lim

COO, NCFC straw clutching dept

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

A draw realistically puts us in the playoffs. Then Ipswich lose their bottle away at Coventry leaving them going into the final day behind Leeds on goal difference 

Edited by Virtual reality

Posted (edited)

In all fairness, they probably deserve automatics.

Let them win, give us the play off place.

Then when they go up we can see if they can beat Derby's record 12 points wasn't it? and their own record 9-0 defeat. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Ipswich deserve nothing

grotty little village with grotty little people, absolute nuclear waste site full of mutants

hope they lose one million nil every game.

• Like 5

All those wanting Ipswich to win should be ashamed! If ever there was a post to find Binners this is it 😡 Fact is if we were good enough we wouldn’t need other teams, especially those lot, to help us out! 😡😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Ipswich to win please, no last match jitters and we don't meet them in the playoffs.

Binner.

Would take them over Leeds any day of the week in the playoffs. Rutter, Summerville, James, Bamford, Gnonto and Piroe is significantly more threatening than anything the scum can field.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

All those wanting Ipswich to win should be ashamed! If ever there was a post to find Binners this is it 😡 Fact is if we were good enough we wouldn’t need other teams, especially those lot, to help us out! 😡😡

I do have to laugh at some of this. We say we live rent free in their heads yet we have some supporters who can't bare to think of them winning a game that isn't against us 🤷 are we really that bothered by them? Are we really that threatened by them winning a match that we have to demand they lose? Even to our own detriment?  

I don't care if they win, lose or draw unless it's against us. 

However Let them win tonight, give us the play off spot. That's all that matters. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

No conflict here. All that matters is our position - and an Ipswich win puts us in play offs.....a draw all but does it too. Shall be wanting them to win.

Don’t you mean a win for Hull gives your Leeds a chance again ?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

A draw would be quite acceptable too. 

Couldn't care about Ipswich tbh. I won't be watching either. A Hull loss does the job though.

We just have to do what we need to do and the rest all sorts itself out. The results of other teams are just a bonus.

Edited by sonyc

Would prefer a draw, if not a Binners win. Would much rather we face the likes of Leeds/Southampton/West Brom in the playoffs than the Binners as they are all struggling at the moment - all three lost to sides in the bottom half of the table

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Don’t you mean a win for Hull gives your Leeds a chance again ?

Change the record 😀.  Lots of water gone under the bridge now, all that matters is we get that play off place secured.

55 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Hoping for the draw 

That should be good enough. Then again considering Leeds and WBA results this weekend not an absolute gimme.

No conflict for me. Come on Hull!

Fcuk the Binners. If we aren't good enough for top 6 so be it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, essex canary said:

That should be good enough. Then again considering Leeds and WBA results this weekend not an absolute gimme.

I think Ipswich are sadly going to do it anyhow, as this is their hardest game. 

Interestingly a draw tonight, or lord forbid a Hull win - sets up a final day where both our game and their game will decide both the final play off spot and the final relegation place. I’m glad Plymouth are playing for something against them. 

16 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Wow 

If I had the wings of a Sparrow

If I had the **** of a crow

I'd fly over Ipswich tomorrow 

And **** on the barstards below

Never forget.

How are they where they are in the league? They look shocking and every time I’ve watched a little of them I’ve thought the same. Beginning to genuinely think that if we hadn’t suffered our injury crisis we’d be right up there with Leicester.