Well done Kenny. The fact he's beaten off our top scorer and someone with flair such as Sara is testament to how well he has played this season.

8 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Well done Kenny. The fact he's beaten off our top scorer and someone with flair such as Sara is testament to how well he has played this season.

Um, what exactly has Kenny done to Josh there??

• Haha 4

Just cut out the silly mistakes Kenny! Just one bottle of 20/20 Mad Dog on the City Hall balcony in May! 😉 

He got my vote.

In the way we were so physically and mentally fragile last season, Kenny has almost singlehandedly cut this out.

Yes he's not technically the greatest in the team, and he is still prone to the occasional faux pas (but much less so this season), but that drive, encouragement and effort from the middle of the park to the final whistle is why we are in the play offs this season and were 13th last season.

Well done Kenny. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Nobody was poorer from Sept-Nov ....plenty have been better since

Sargent Sara Gunn Stacey...

Clearly your (wrong) opinion re Mclean isn't shared by an overwhelming majority of the Norwich City support.

Which is music to my ears

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Nice one  , Kenny , well deserved.  To be voted by the most important  people at this club ( THE FANS). It's a very special award. A very humble interview and a very good watch and listen. NOW , Kenny drive us on and win the playoffs.

Well deserved, at Anfield when we were being slaughtered by Liverpool c team only Kenny looked like he had the combination of physical and technical attributes to compete.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

For the record, I voted for Gabby. But I'm delighted for the Mayor. 

Come on @Worthy Nigelton and @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary, have a day off. Bottle of MadDog2020 to wash down the humble pie 😉

Clearly your opinion was 'wrong' too...?

Is anyone who voted for anyone else 'wrong'

Did the 'majority' of fans vote for Mclean?

Only 40% may have done with the rest carved up between 3 or 4 others

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Clearly your (wrong) opinion re Mclean isn't shared by an overwhelming majority of the Norwich City support.

Which is music to my ears

Just for balance that surely should say the overwhelming majority of the Norwich support that voted but even then we don't know it was a majority.

For the avoidance of doubt hoggy i voted for him.

• Like 3

Not all of us, mea culpa!

Wagner asked if he'd have voted for McLean for PotS: "Yes, but I was a little bit surprised that so many supporters chose him. Normally the players who score goals and are in the spotlight win these awards. This only shows how smart our supporters are, and he fully deserves this award."

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Clearly your opinion was 'wrong' too...?

Is anyone who voted for anyone else 'wrong'

Did the 'majority' of fans vote for Mclean?

Only 40% may have done with the rest carved up between 3 or 4 others

It was just a joke

Was my vote. We have some real star players, but IMO Kenny has been the glue holding this season together. Don’t think he’s ever had a better season and nice to see him get the credit.

Head said Sara, heart said Kenny for all his efforts. Unsurprised to see them top two but pleasantly surprised to see the Mayor win out.

• Like 3

The interesting this about that season is that even when it was all going wrong the players were still clearly playing for Wagner. There's an admirable tenacity about the group. I think Kenny epitomises that. No question that in terms of the things the stats measure, Sara has had more of an impact. But there are some unmeasurable things, like leadership, and the Mayor has that in spades. 

So, to take @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary's question more seriously,  I could happily have voted for either. (To my mind, none of the other viable candidates played enough games). And I have no complaints about Kenny winning. I voted for him last year,  so I'm very happy with Gabby winning one and him winning one.