Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

I dreamt Donald Trump bought Norwich last night

"People are saying we lost last nights match. Well that's Fake News, we won bigly"

"I've been helping out in training as a motivational speaker in set piece training. Especially defending free-kicks... 'Build that wall! Build that wall!'

"My transfer policy? I wanna buy that little guy Messi and make Mexico pay for it"

"After we beat Ipswich in the play-off semi-finals, I called up their chairman and told him 'Shut up loser!'"

"I have a great relationship with the players, so great, though they're not that keen on my locker room talk"

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

"Huge club, huge club. They said "Donald you're the best football club owner in the world". The best football club owner in the world, that's what they said. It's true, it's true."

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 2

Sleepy Joe rings Donald an' sez...."Can I sniff your hair Trumpy.....I wanna see if it's for real?".....

Posted (edited)

Well Connor , we are going to build a wall (on the A140 , near Eye) and Ipswich are going to pay. It’s going to be a powerful wall. A beautiful wall. It’s going to cost $10 billion. 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those judges hooper and Madley they have been overturned so many times. They just want to keep me in court instead of the barclay. Nasty nasty.

"We won that match. We scored more goals than the opposition and even though they said it was a draw, it was not, we won it fair and square and it was taken away from us". (DT after the 2-2 against Spurs.....only difference between his world and reality being that in this case he would have been correct! 

Ipswich? Total losers. Lock them up!  I love birds. I love big yellow birds. I have the best yellow birds. Vlad tells me what wonderful yellow birdies I have.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Liz Truss would be on the board then.

Lettuce pray for a series of heart attacks then.

30 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Ipswich? Total losers. Lock them up!  I love birds. I love big yellow birds. I have the best yellow birds. Vlad tells me what wonderful yellow birdies I have.

"You know they used to send canaries into coal mines? Into coal mines. Coal mines. It's true, It's true"

What I want to know is "what in the Kentucky Fried F*cking hell was @The Great Mass Debater on to come with that as a dream?". I mean, when I was taking ZMP capsules as a supplement I'd have some seriously wacky and incoherent/inconsistent shizz flying around in my dreams, but this????

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

What I want to know is "what in the Kentucky Fried F*cking hell was @The Great Mass Debater on to come with that as a dream?". I mean, when I was taking ZMP capsules as a supplement I'd have some seriously wacky and incoherent/inconsistent shizz flying around in my dreams, but this????

Isn’t he a GP? Clearly got direct access to the good stuff. 😉

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Well Connor , we are going to build a wall (on the A140 , near Eye) and Ipswich are going to pay. It’s going to be a powerful wall. A beautiful wall. It’s going to cost $10 billion. 

For the record, I gave you the 'like' at 'Well Connor'

• Haha 1

"The first thing we're gonna do is change the club colours to Orange and Green to match my skin tones, then we're gonna start preparing for the Football World Series, which we will win, and if we don't it will only be because they cheated."

• Like 1

Daniel's return from Leeds would ensure a Stormy relationship with the board members upstairs. Perhaps he could pay them off?

Posted (edited)

I think the OP was channelling knowledge that Attanasio's clearance from the EFL was being announced today, in that dream! Pre-Cog!

I'm not alluding to Attanasio being Trump-lite BTW!

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 1

"with Delia - that was consensual, it was, it was"

"Michael, you have a beautiful wife, a wonderful wife"

"together we will make America whoops Norwich great again, we will, we will"

"we will build a wall, a great big wall around our penalty area" "as big as the hotel next door"

CNN reporter: Mr President - have you got proof ?

[pause]

"yes I heard her, she clearly said lets be having you"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

I love birds. I love big yellow birds. I have the best yellow birds. Vlad tells me what wonderful yellow birdies I have.

He does at that...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paddycanary said:

Daniel's return from Leeds would ensure a Stormy relationship with the board members upstairs. Perhaps he could pay them off?

Hush! 

• Like 1

I mean, how amazing would that be 🤣🤣 if only for the $hít$ and giggles we'd get. 

The Barclay could do a mass wig wearing!!