Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Watch Kamara

He definitely didn’t look ‘ready’ when given his appearances for us last season, it is great that he’s apparently settled into the senior game now - all good for us next season 👍

That’s an impressive long throw someone has at Portsmouth, twice right to the middle of the box. 

Work.with some big Pompey fans, they are super impressed with him. I mentioned it before on here. They would take him next season 100%. 

They said as long as he gets the ball facing the goal and on the move, he will run and make things happen every time. 

If he is static and facing the wrong way, the ball goes back. 

Really happy for him, he is doing himself proud. 

One of my customers is a massive Pompey fan and he absolutly loves him

It will be fascinating to see how he does, he is having good season, is he proving more effective than Bali did last season?

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That's the issue isnt it? He's a great player no doubt whos he replacing?

Not an issue for me if we keep producing them 

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

Not an issue for me if we keep producing them 

Didn't see too many people expecting Rowe to achieve what he has this season.

10 hours ago, Ian said:

Didn't see too many people expecting Rowe to achieve what he has this season.

Based on his premier league run out a few years ago I thought he’d be good in champ, but problem with Rowe is his injury record 

For anyone interested, there's an opportunity to see Kamara in action tonight - Portsmouth v Derby is on Sky Sports. May also be interesting to see how Derby are playing under Paul Warne - I remember him being suggested as a possible manager for us in the past but he's been low profile while it has taken some time for Derby to get going but they're doing well now.

• Like 1

This reminds me very much of the hype Mumba had last season, so it's likely we'll cash out on Kamara should Portsmouth get promoted.  Omobamidele we cashed out on, Mumba we cashed out, Idah looks like we're in the process off cashing out, Tzolis we're mid-cashout. etc. etc.

It's no wonder we faced Leicester at the weekend with very few options out wide so we had to put Sara there while our CBs struggle to play basic balls around.

Honestly, if he looks like he's worth 1-2 million probably best to not get excited of the thought of him coming back and doing a number here.

I feel like one of the moaners now, perhaps it's just a spot of post-bank holiday blues and watching the scum pull it out the bag last night. 😉

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

This reminds me very much of the hype Mumba had last season, so it's likely we'll cash out on Kamara should Portsmouth get promoted.  Omobamidele we cashed out on, Mumba we cashed out, Idah looks like we're in the process off cashing out, Tzolis we're mid-cashout. etc. etc.

It's no wonder we faced Leicester at the weekend with very few options out wide so we had to put Sara there while our CBs struggle to play basic balls around.

Honestly, if he looks like he's worth 1-2 million probably best to not get excited of the thought of him coming back and doing a number here.

I feel like one of the moaners now, perhaps it's just a spot of post-bank holiday blues and watching the scum pull it out the bag last night. 😉

I think it’s a justified concern. But should we sell Idah or Rowe I would hope it makes it far more likely we keep Kamara. I’d rather we didn’t sell any talent, of course. 

But I can’t see how, should we not go up (and I don’t think we will), we won’t be selling at least one of Sara, Rowe or Sarge 

Edited by S_81
  • Like 1

Really depends on if Knapper wants to trade on him or not. There's also the small matter of him being pissed off by Webber's comments. Have the club done enough to placate him?

We definitely need an upgrade on Onel so would be good to see what he has to offer in pre-season.

9 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Really depends on if Knapper wants to trade on him or not. There's also the small matter of him being pissed off by Webber's comments. Have the club done enough to placate him?

We definitely need an upgrade on Onel so would be good to see what he has to offer in pre-season.

Certainly a poker chip for his agent in any negotiation that's for sure.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2024 at 22:59, RobJames said:

Ready to replace Rowe ?

why is he injured?