Rhino1

Thick Boo Boys - just grow up!!

How thick can you be? Our boo boys demonstrate every week very!! Booing Sargeant substitution is utterly mind blowing my stupid!! He’s just back from long term injury, he’s clearly being managed yet our boo boys just don’t get it!! Thick thick thick! Really helps the team and confidence doesn’t it, to hear your own fans booing - idiots!!!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Rhino1 said:

How thick can you be? Our boo boys demonstrate every week very!! Booing Sargeant substitution is utterly mind blowing my stupid!! He’s just back from long term injury, he’s clearly being managed yet our boo boys just don’t get it!! Thick thick thick! Really helps the team and confidence doesn’t it, to hear your own fans booing - idiots!!!

i think they understand but they want a like for like Sub like a young Dutch striker coming on 

• Like 10

**** off! We were doing okay when attacking, Wagner hasn't a clue and creates an air of we've done enpugh and just hold on, we fall apart, he deserves every boo he gets.

• Like 7

Blimey, Rhino with a nonsense patronising post before the end of the game, that's a first 😁

11 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i think they understand but they want a like for like Sub like a young Dutch striker coming on 

T H I S

For the second game in a row

• Like 3

Boo boys 0 Wagner 2 

getting over run in middle of park- Warner changed it and took control! Boo boys put your dummies back in and change your nappies! 

• Like 2

Difficult to argue the subs didn't make us better. We were getting torn to shreds before they were made, and improved control of the match almost immediately after.

• Like 3

Dean Ashton summed it up, we’re fragile when we are in a lead, at 2-0 we seem to retreat into our shell. Yes we won, but as always this season it seems unnatural/odd, however you want to call it. I think with a stronger manager/ better tactics with this squad we achieve a play off place. Yes we are there atm, but it’s a slog. Anyway entertaining game and three point OTBC

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

I understood the sentiment that they wanted Van Hooijdonk and I'm not one to say people shouldn't boo if they're unhappy and have paid their money, but I don't think it's great to boo your own players coming on. They could have applauded Faschnact and Nacho, then told Wagner they disagree. As it is Barnes and and not SVH, set up the winner, then one of the players booed for coming on clinched the game (maybe, possibly, he got a touch, it was prob an og though lol).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ian said:

Difficult to argue the subs didn't make us better. We were getting torn to shreds before they were made, and improved control of the match almost immediately after.

The first set of subs didn't, they made it 2-2 not long after.

What changed is we stopped being so defensive at that point which we are bloody awful at.  Wagner won't win fans over until he stops trying to see out games from so far out when we don't have the physical or mental capabilities to do it.

On the front foot we're as good as anyone from 4th down, Wagner has to learn to play to our strengths.

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

Yeah, but Hooijdonk is not only a young striker, but a young striker with probably more expectation on him than most on account of who his father is. I think it needs to be carefully judged how he's introduced; if he has too much exposure without scoring then people will soon sour on him, and if he's a confidence player that could well finish off any chance of him doing anything for us.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Dean Ashton summed it up, we’re fragile when we are in a lead, at 2-0 we seem to retreat into our shell. Yes we won, but as always this season it seems unnatural/odd, however you want to call it. I think with a stronger manager/ better tactics with this squad we achieve a play off place. Yes we are there atm, but it’s a slog. Anyway entertaining game and three point OTBC

We won that game in spite of Wagner,not because of him . Players bailed him out. Blokes an idiot. Sydney was'nt fit on Saturday,but tonight,funnily he was. Panicked,and clueless.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The first set of subs didn't, we went 2-1 down not long after.

What changed is we stopped being so defensive at that point which we are bloody awful at.  Wagner won't win fans over until he stops trying to see out games from so far out when we don't have the physical or mental capabilities to do it.

On the front foot we're as good as anyone from 4th down, Wagner has to learn to play to our strengths.

Did we go 2-1 down?  I must have missed that….

The second half showed the bad (first 25 or so) and good about us - the sight of Sainz almost lobbing his own keeper from 40 yards when under little pressure was quite bizarre, but summed things up as we’d appeared to completely switched off as an attacking threat. Thankfully them going 2-2 managed to wake us up.  The substitutions were not as dappy as people make out - under that formation we retook the lead with Barnes winning the through ball and setting Sara (a positional switch up). 

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

We won that game in spite of Wagner,not because of him . Players bailed him out. Blokes an idiot. Sydney was'nt fit on Saturday,but tonight,funnily he was. Panicked,and clueless.

That really is a load of garbage.

• Like 3

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Did we go 2-1 down?  I must have missed that….

The second half showed the bad (first 25 or so) and good about us - the sight of Sainz almost lobbing his own keeper from 40 yards when under little pressure was quite bizarre, but summed things up as we’d appeared to completely switched off as an attacking threat. Thankfully them going 2-2 managed to wake us up.

My apologies I meant they got it to 2-2 not long after, that weird game had frazzled me. I'll correct it 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

We're 6th in the 10 game Championship form table, can't just say that he's got lucky every week, he keeps grinding out these wins.

The subs got booed, but then Barnes who he left on set up a goal and Sara who could play further forward because Nunez came on scored a goal.

Our fans are being a bit ludicrous and the booing when we're unbeaten at home in 9 games is just stupid. He was vindicated.

Edited by JonnyJonnyRowe
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The first set of subs didn't, we went 2-1 down not long after.

How did we get to 2-1 down from being 2 nil up

those subs didnt stop them from getting back in the game tho

Edited by city4eva
  • Like 1

Just now, city4eva said:

How did we get to 2-1 down from being 2 nil up

Keep up, see the posts above yours

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

My apologies I meant they got it to 2-2 not long after, that weird game had frazzled me. I'll correct it 👍

It was indeed a rather weird game - felt far more likely to end 2-4 rather than 4-2 up to 75minutes, but kudos to the lads for coming back.

Edited by Branston Pickle

you are the thick person if you do not see what was wrong!!!!!

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

Good fighting talk from Wagner saying those that boo players coming on are showing no respect for players or him and should stay at home. Totally agree

• Like 2

Wagner seems to have had enough of the booing, support the team is the message, or stay at home.

Can’t blame him!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Boo boys 0 Wagner 2 

getting over run in middle of park- Warner changed it and took control! Boo boys put your dummies back in and change your nappies! 

We wern’t getting over run until the 1st subs. 
We then looked lost with no idea. 
Take off your Wagner Rose Tints. 

1 hour ago, Rhino1 said:

Evening stu, not much happening up the mountain tonight? 

Just now, percy varco said:

We wern’t getting over run until the 1st subs. 
We then looked lost with no idea. 
Take off your Wagner Rose Tints. 

When we won 4-2 you clown

• Like 1