Sign in to follow this  
daz

Carvalho

Even hull getting ahead of us with decent players 😴

Screenshot_20240108_134158_com.twitter.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

The club is in disarray we haven’t a clue what we need let alone a strategy to get it 

knapper out 

Edited by norwich canary
  • Like 1

Good player. Liverpool want a team for him to go to who is a promotion candidate and we arent really seen as that currently, albeit still mathematically possible. This is the type of loan you would love to see and some players who arent cutting it for us shipped out.

Posted (edited)

I read they were after Zahrouri from Burnley I wonder if they are going to get both or whether this mean Zahrouri is going elsewhere.

Edited by Ulfotto

Why would he come to us over Hull? They're pushing for the playoffs and we are not. Probably closer to his house as well!

Im still awaiting Kanppers exciting January window developments which he stated in previous communications. He has until the end of the month before I send in the dogs.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Why would he come to us over Hull? They're pushing for the playoffs and we are not. Probably closer to his house as well!

Theoretically we are also pushing for the playoffs 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Theoretically we are also pushing for the playoffs 

Someone should probably tell Wagner then!

Just bought my ticket for Friday too, if he is in their starting line up then its going to be one hell of a night. 

4 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Just bought my ticket for Friday too, if he is in their starting line up then its going to be one hell of a night. 

At least you didn't need to take out a mortgage.

• Haha 1

I heard that good signings are on the way a dutchman called Van Plonker and another player up north coming down called  David beer belly  and not forgetting tuo left feet  from china  all on 5 year contracts with 3 year add ons with life time supply of can drinks via Delia

What happened to Wagner and Klopp being so tactically similar?  I can totally understand why we'd struggle getting a loan player like that, and it's not just financial.

We just don't seem able to progress players anymore, instead we're having to force them into holes that aren't quite suitable and play a very safe, bland, style.

I thought having players like Sarge coming back was going to allow Wagner to play his more aggressive, heavy press style - but judging by the Bristol match we're just too timid. 

1 hour ago, baldy09 said:

I heard that good signings are on the way a dutchman called Van Plonker and another player up north coming down called  David beer belly  and not forgetting tuo left feet  from china  all on 5 year contracts with 3 year add ons with life time supply of can drinks via Delia

Hope that sounded funnier in your head buddy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Hull have owners with money

Gotta be more than that - it is only a loan. Liverpool must fancy them for promotion so happy to parachute someone who was previously involved in a Championship promotion push to go there. 

i see on the Main page talking about PL loans ,

Do we really need them ? what is the point ? 

we are not going up we do not have the Manager to get us there ! 

so what is the point blooding other clubs younger players and wasting money on players from other clubs ,

loan to buy then yes no problem but not a youngster from Arsenal that never players or is here to get better 

3 hours ago, Satriales said:

3 hours ago, Satriales said:

Why would he come to us over Hull? They're pushing for the playoffs and we are not. Probably closer to his house 

If only we had someone on good terms with Klopp..who was his best man again?

We are such a go forward club that Liverpool would loan players to us.  Our record on loanees not good and certainly not with those considered to be proficient.

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Gotta be more than that - it is only a loan. Liverpool must fancy them for promotion so happy to parachute someone who was previously involved in a Championship promotion push to go there. 

There will be a loan fee and wages to pay, we cannot afford it 

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

This club is a right mess. How on earth can Hull sign him instead of us!!

Is he any good, by the way? Never seen him play. 

With Finn Azaz we already have two players the club should have signed. By the end of the window we’ll probably have a whole new first team.

• Haha 2

Our reputation as a basketcase club is starting to grow it would seem and we will struggle to attract real quality. Just look at the ageing dross we signed in the last window.

Knapper needs to either do something or say something pretty sharpish or this will turn out a very difficult gig for him.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

With Finn Azaz we already have two players the club should have signed. By the end of the window we’ll probably have a whole new first team.

That sounded funny than the silly post I wrote

22 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

With Finn Azaz we already have two players the club should have signed. 

We won't pay a fee for a permanent transfer in this window, there is no money.

On 08/01/2024 at 15:33, Dr Greenthumb said:

Hull have owners with money

So Attanasio is poor?

I imagine this loan won't have been cheap for Hull and it makes sense for a team in the thick of the promotion hunt.

It wouldn't make sense for us to spend big on a half season loan that has zero chance of turning permanent when we're a thoroughly midtable team, nor, I imagine would the player have been that enthused by the prospect.

• Like 1