Rhino1

Do the boo boys believe they are helping our club?

I cannot believe the utter turd coming from an increasing number of Norwich fans. Their ignorance of where the reality is for Norwich, is myopic to say the least! Limited funds, limited quality and a fan base with immature short term unrealistic expectations! The constant knocking of the manager does not help anyone, and just adds unnecessary pressure on the team and club, as a result of non realistic expectations ! Constant change because we don’t deliver for a few games will push us further in the mire rather than reaching for the stars!! The grass isn’t greener!!! Grow up band of boo boys! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Our board only do what is necessary when they start to get proper abuse. Sadly. If they acted when they should do it would never come to it. 

1 minute ago, Rhino1 said:

I cannot believe the utter turd coming from an increasing number of Norwich fans. Their ignorance of where the reality is for Norwich, is myopic to say the least! Limited funds, limited quality and a fan base with immature short term unrealistic expectations! The constant knocking of the manager does not help anyone, and just adds unnecessary pressure on the team and club, as a result of non realistic expectations ! Constant change because we don’t deliver for a few games will push us further in the mire rather than reaching for the stars!! The grass isn’t greener!!! Grow up band of boo boys! 

And all of this could have been prevented had the club taken a whole host of different decisions

• Like 2

Yes stop booing or just don’t bother to turn up! All that booing wakes up the 80% there for the quite time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

LOL

I don't think it's 'non realistic' expectations to beat Bristol Effing Rovers, at home!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yes stop booing or just don’t bother to turn up! All that booing wakes up the 80% there for the quite time!

The booing sounded a lot louder than 20% today. As did the shouts of 'Boring!'

• Thanks 1

Utter drivel. It happens at every club up and down the country. Quite frankly they have all gotten off lightly compared to other places 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Do you believe Delia and Zoe are ‘helping’ our club right now?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Wise words Delia. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

DW made too many changes against a fired up team who played us off the park. The subs bench was simply inadequate to change the game when it was needed,  and it truly did. No creativity,  endless sideways and back passing and we expected to win?? What a joke.

Wagner should have made maybe no more than two chances and gone all out to win. He didn't and we in fact deserved to lose. 

Pathetic

Edited by Harry53
  • Like 1

I did think it was a bit strange starting the 'Wagner out' chants towards the end of the 90 minutes and in stoppage time. Surely you'd be better off putting your energy into whipping up some atmosphere to try and roar the players to victory, and then chant as much as you like at the final whistle?

If we were 2-0 down then I could totally understand it, but sometimes our fans do tend to have the mentality of 'disaster tourists' who are just waiting for an error to pounce on so they can let rip. I totally get the duality of the situation, though, and there isn't much entertainment coming from the pitch to help generate that atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Well me and 3 others who would all be in the 20 % gave it a miss today,  I expect alot of the 20% did the same.  So how did the new fans get on ? Remember some fans are looking forward to these replacements . 

13 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Hi Stuart, I thought you'd gone? Or just No mountains available at the minute? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I did think it was a bit strange starting the 'Wagner out' chants towards the end of the 90 minutes and in stoppage time. Surely you'd be better off putting your energy into whipping up some atmosphere to try and roar the players to victory, and then chant as much as you like at the final whistle?

If we were 2-0 down then I could totally understand it, but sometimes our fans do tend to have the mentality of 'disaster tourists' who are just waiting for an error to pounce on so they can let rip. I totally get the duality of the situation, though, and there isn't much entertainment coming from the pitch to help generate that atmosphere.

Well , today  are the fans of the future when the 20 percent season ticket holders give up their seats. So I find it hard to believe they weren't singing all game. 

4 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

DW made too many changes against a fired up team who played us off the park. The subs bench was simply inadequate to change the game when it was needed,  and it truly did. No creativity,  endless sideways and back passing and we expected to win?? What a joke.

Wagner should have made maybe no more than two chances and gone all out to win. He didn't and we in fact deserved to lose. 

Pathetic

You could have been describing the 1st 11.

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I personally didn't join in, but did you go to the match? Having had to put up with that dross I can understand the reaction, even during the game. It's not as if today's performance was any difference from the norm. 

4 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

Well , today  are the fans of the future when the 20 percent season ticket holders give up their seats. So I find it hard to believe they weren't singing all game. 

Every year we're told how there's going to be a mass exodus, fans will vote with their feet... yet we consistently sell 20,000+ season tickets, year in year out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Pathetic

But Idah had a good game? 

9 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

Well me and 3 others who would all be in the 20 % gave it a miss today,  I expect alot of the 20% did the same.  So how did the new fans get on ? Remember some fans are looking forward to these replacements . 

Me as well, along with 7 others in our group.

A fantastic chance to experiment with a bit more attacking line-up and approach in front of some new supporters. But no it's the same old tedious plodding football to bore the **** off everyone watching.

Wagner really doesn't help himself.

PS it really is a lot more than 20% isn't it!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I couldn't agree more with this. 

With regards to the first paragraph, maybe that would've been the case had it been an important league game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I personally didn't join in, but did you go to the match? Having had to put up with that dross I can understand the reaction, even during the game. It's not as if today's performance was any difference from the norm. 

Yeah I was there mate, but in the Jarrold where there was very little atmosphere of any sort. I did acknowledge at the end of my post that the lack of excitement on the pitch doesn't exactly incentivise the fans to get behind the team. It just surprises me that the vocal fans in the Barclay/Snakepit are more interested in having a dig at the manager than trying to help us win the match. As I said, if we were losing I could understand it, and I totally respect their right to give Wagner pelters on the full-time whistle.

12 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

I would suggest that today's performance may prevent a number of the 'new fans' from returning again in the future. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I would suggest that today's performance may prevent a number of the 'new fans' from returning again in the future. 

Unfortunately so would I. A missed opportunity I feel

30 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Our board only do what is necessary when they start to get proper abuse. Sadly. If they acted when they should do it would never come to it. 

Every clubs fans accuse their board of it. Unbelievably recent even Watford fans.

11 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Every year we're told how there's going to be a mass exodus, fans will vote with their feet... yet we consistently sell 20,000+ season tickets, year in year out.

Yes,  & Delia loves 80% of them! 

1 minute ago, stratton canary said:

Yes,  & Delia loves 80% of them! 

Still makes me cringe that she came out with that at the AGM. Such a rank piece of bad PR.

• Like 4

I can never see the point of booing during a match or at half time. It doesn’t help anyone, if anything it hinders our team.  Very self defeating. 

• Like 1