cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Lions V Canaries*

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

that was cynical from Saville. Sorry but it was!

And if was the other way around we would never do that we would let them run they and score 😑😑

8 minutes ago, Nik Vawn said:

Nope didn’t say that, I said we were good for 18 mins then looked  poor after their goal, I suggested that we are very mentally fragile to have folded in that way. I prefer to look at what’s going on with my own eyes rather than pursue a single agenda like a sheep.

I also only react to what I see with my own eyes, we’ve been terrible this season & that’s a matter of fact not a matter of opinion. I don’t boo at games, but I can’t sit here & say that we’ve been brilliant, because we’ve been the total opposite….Just a reminder for you P49 W19 D9 L21….(head in hands)

Utter drivel all night a woeful Millwall team we let score and we have zero steel in team .. we have done nothing all night pathetic!!  One or the worse performances ever seen let alone this season. Wrong starting lineup and so many inept bottle job performances. Seriously need some Steel in mid get some lower league players with some fight instead of these bottle jobs who go missing every other game .. zero link up in attack, zero creativity …zero tacking .. only player who came on with any zeal was Rowe .. Placheta embarrassing bad .. roll on another defeat Monday .. players not good enough end off. 

Edited by Wirecanary

the players we have in the team squad are not as bad as they are playing 

we have seen these players playing better in their time here 

it is the Manager who can not get the best out of them and they are not playing as a unit 

1 minute ago, canarycop said:

Wagner looks like a man who knows his time is up. Shocking performance.  Absolute shambles

Fingers crossed 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Top corner said:

I also only react to what I see with my own eyes, we’ve been terrible this season & that’s a matter of fact not a matter of opinion. I don’t boo at games, but I can’t sit here & say that we’ve been brilliant, because we’ve been the total opposite….Just a reminder for you P49 W19 D9 L21….(head in hands)

Perhaps I was a bit premature in calling you a sheep 😁

Just now, Virtual reality said:

How the hell has the referee missed that 

He has been dire all night. Missed an absolute tonne, but given some really quite strange decisions too. 

Got what we deserved…nothing.

Awful performance.

Streaky manager gonna streak apparently.

• Haha 1

Wagner has been Millwall's most valuable asset tonight, absolutely unforgivably poor. He's gifted them a win through his decisions. We could have won 10 in a row and been top 6 and I'd still be questioning him after tonight.

Baffling. I'd be checking his family and friend's bank accounts for irregular betting patterns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1