KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Bristol v Norwich****

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

Look at the difference in player positions when each keeper has the ball. This is pathetic and it’s like they can’t be bothered to press high.

Bristol commentator "Norwich don't look bothered about winning the ball back" 

3 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

she wants us to suffer as some men with a bed sheet shouted at her friend Stuart 

Stuart Webber and his wife are like that guy from the lord of the rings who poisons the king 

absolute con artists

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2clubbanker said:

She wants Norwich to be like Portsmouth.

on the way to league one 

We’ll be swapping places 

Thank god that according to Delia all our problems will be solved once our injured players are back

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Bristol commentator "Norwich don't look bothered about winning the ball back" 

It’s a mess, Nunez has planted himself on the edge of our area. Honestly, what is this garbage set up?

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

It’s a mess, Nunez has planted himself on the edge of our area. Honestly, what is this garbage set up?

The players don't care and the manager knows he's special, untouchable and unsackable.

It's a toxic mess that's heading only for a derby loss and a relegation.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

The players don't care and the manager knows he's special, untouchable and unsackable.

It's a toxic mess that's heading only for a derby loss and a relegation.

Relegation is a possibility. QPR can bring in Chair to run the show and we have Liam Gibbs….

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

No way he’s getting sacked

Delia wants us to suffer for our insubordination 

Indeed!

We are in a never-ending state of Delia shaped purgatory, our balls burning to a crisp in the heat of Delia's kitchen for all eternity...or at least until SHE decides it's OK for our club to move forward again, and not fester like a decomposing songbird.

Until then, burn baby burn.

OTBC

Let’s be positive, we brilliantly kept them down to only one goal.Fantastic! Well done! Come on you yellows!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dame to Blame said:

God i feel just like i did in Smiths final few games, just no emotion either way for me. I just want him gone i cant celebrate if we score or concede ,how sad is that. 

I feel the same, was happy yesterday tho with a 3 nil way win for Pompey

Play up Pompey

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Stuart Webber and his wife are like that guy from the lord of the rings who poisons the king 

absolute con artists

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well that was sh1t

Said 80% on here once again. 

52 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah. I dont rate Duffy. Even slightly. But Baath on the ball is league 2 level. And for some reason Wagner is persisting with that style and he just can't play it. Neither can Duffy in my opinion but he's slightly better at it.

Not sure I entirely agree. I’d also say if you are putting a midfielder in defence pick the better defender to partner him and that’s Batth for me. Once again though begs the question if both are useless with ball at their feet why have we paid big contracts for them.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result....AKA keeping Wagner as our head coach. 

My god that was bad. Can't get players playing in the positions they are supposed to so no wonder they are clueless out of position. Am getting very tired of my weekends being ruined by the **** that we are witnessing. Sooooooooo bad !!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

I didn’t make the AGM, but sounds like a statement I would agree with. I’ve always thought you can support during the 90 minutes, assist the team, and crucially **** off oppo fans; doesn’t stop you being critical of the club for rest of the week. Guess what would really pee off the Gippeswyk- yep got it in one… it’s called loyalty 

Personally I’ve only ever booed at a couple of games while I’ve had a season ticket. The end of Roeder and the Colchester game being the ones I can remember most. I think as long as everyone has what they think is best for the club at heart then everyone is entitled to express themselves in any way they see fit. At the end of the day though if they win more than they lose people are generally pretty content. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

On the positive side of things if not for Gunn we would losing by 4 or 5 goals.

Hoooray.

You're welcome. 😉

• Haha 1