Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 18

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

We have @TIL 1010 picking the final six this weekend. Tilly’s having another brilliant season with 15/17 88% winning picks and is once again challenging for the PUPs league title which he has won twice before. He’s also won five times from his previous turns in the final six hot seat so we are in very safe hands this weekend. Good as he is Tilly will still need all our help if he’s to get a sixth win. So let’s find our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Mr Angry picking the final selections for our match at Bristol on Sunday. Mr A’s having a good season with 11/17 65% winning picks and he has a real talent for finding games to give the PUP in the hot seat a wider choice. Mr Angry and has won before with the Norwich picks so let’s help him add to this season’s pot with some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill web sites.

December’s PUP of the month starts this weekend so good luck to all. I’m yet to get beyond week 1! Well done @gregt who won November's competition.

Last week’s double winning weekend means we have added £285.30 from the final sixes and £242.51 from the Norwich picks. That’s good going PUPs!

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away John and Simon, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel
can't post images without deleting first
  • Like 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and i am on the case straightaway this evening and obviously good luck to Mr Angry and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

I have a plan for a second set and will be sending you an extra tenner before the weekend Nutty.

My pick to get things rolling is a HOME WIN for REAL MADRID v Granada.

For Mr Angry Sara to score at anytime.

• Thanks 1

Atletic Club v Rayo Vallecano home win

An own goal in the game - yes 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Denmark for me this week

Brondby (3rd, 9-4-3 29-17) v Hvidovre IF (bottom, 1-4-11 9-31) - Home Win

For the match bet, the most positive I can be is HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck Til, Mr A, and all you PUPs 

I fancy Blackpool to win at home to Forest Green in the FA Cup, odds are about 4/9. Blackpool are in the top half of League One, and Forest Green are 23rd in League Two.

As for the Norwich match, 3-1 Bristol City at 16/1 seems a decent bet given our current plight.

Evening Pups - My usual not that useful pick I'm afraid

Stirling Albion v Montrose - Away Win. It's cold this weekend so we have to imagine maybe some frozen pitches and call offs.Stirling are on a stinker run of form at the moment and host Montrose who are a bit more up than down at the moment. They just had a midweek fixture where they just took a point from Falkirk.

For the defeat at Bristol. Barnes to score with his head. and BTTS and Bristol of course

Edited by KiwiScot

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

A very good evening to you Nutty and i am on the case straightaway this evening and obviously good luck to Mr Angry and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

I have a plan for a second set and will be sending you an extra tenner before the weekend Nutty.

My pick to get things rolling is a HOME WIN for REAL MADRID v Granada.

For Mr Angry Sara to score at anytime.

Just the five wins then…,,,

AFC Wimbledon to beat Ramsgate in the FA Cup for me please.
For City’s game, Bristol to win to nil ☹️

For Tilly Sunday in the Prem...

Liverpool          v          Fulham          Home Win

For Mr A...

Kenny to score a header is 50/1

• Like 1

Morning all, hope everyone is well?

La Liga for me and I’m going for a surprise away win for Valencia at early pacesetters Girona.

For the City game BTTS. 

Good luck everyone!

I’ll be choosing the Norwich bets after a full day of drinking on Friday-and having attended the Watford game that is probably the best way to prepare!

• Thanks 1

Afternoon everyone and Good Luck!

MMMK - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Union Berlin HOME WIN

MM - Le Harve -v- PSG AWAY WIN

For the match bet HT Draw/FT Bristol 

Hi PUPs, off to Germany this week with JAHN REGENSBURG VS. FREIBURG II (home win), hopefully the undersoil heating is working.

A word of warning for anyone picking Scottish games, it's been freezing all week so lower league games on grass may not go ahead @KiwiScot, @First Wazzock. Worth keeping an eye on them!

For the City game I'll go for HT draw/ FT draw, with Idah to score first.

Bets of luck everyone!

Apples

• Thanks 2

Hi pups

My pick will be BOLTON v Harrogate HOME WIN

For the city bet 2-2 draw

good luck all

For the Final Six, an Away Win for Real Betis against bottom club Almeria.

Best of luck for @TIL 1010 and the rest of you PUPs.

@nutty nigel, I’ve only just realised that the Norwich game is on Sunday so am I ok to do the match picks on Saturday?

Just now, Mr Angry said:

For the Final Six, an Away Win for Real Betis against bottom club Almeria.

Best of luck for @TIL 1010 and the rest of you PUPs.

@nutty nigel, I’ve only just realised that the Norwich game is on Sunday so am I ok to do the match picks on Saturday?

Anytime on Saturday evening is absolutely fine buddy.

I’m going for FK Pardubica v Sparta Prague - away win please.

For City, 3:3 draw.

Real Madrid to beat Granada. 

For the Norwich game, 0-0 at 11/1. 

Very best of luck. 

CRUSADERS v Newry - HOME WIN in Northern Ireland for my old pal Tilly, king of the short odds picks 😉

For the City game, is Bristol to win from behind an option as that seems to be what happens recently!

Good luck all Pups,

Leedscanary

National League North for me pls - Chester to beat Gloucester

Chester are decent at home with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss - Gloucester are shocking away not winning any out of 7.

As long as it goes ahead .....

As for our Game BTTS and Brizzle win - I don't like betting against us, but unfortunately I can't see us winning 😪

Good Luck to @TIL 1010 and @Mr Angry and the rest of you lovely lot!

The Cyprus 1. Division;

APOEL to win at home against Doxa.

APOEL, with a 4-1-0 home record, had won their last seven until losing last weekend, away to the top team. Doxa, with a 0-0-5 away record, did gain their first point last weekend, but at home to the side just above them.

The odds are 1/5.

-

For the match bet I suggest a treble, of Sainz as an anytime goalscorer, BTTS, and more than five yellow cards in the game.

Good luck to all!

In bocca al lupo @TIL 1010 ed ai tutti i voi belli PUPetti…🦮💪🏽🕺💃🦮🔥

Think a trip to Andorra might be nice this week..particularly as my lovely sister lives just down the coast from there…

CF Atletic America vs Inter Club d’Escaldes - Away win 🏆 

As for Sig Arrabbiata 😡@Mr Angry…I actually really like @nutty nigel ‘s idea for King Kenny’s header at 50-1!…he wins a lot in the air, always is up for corners, often has the key near post area and Sara’s deliveries are good…

..only thing is Kenny wins headers though doesn’t control attacking headers very well…ah well, worth a shot!.. 🦥 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮💪🏽💃🕺🥰🔥🦥🦥🦥😡🙌🍝🏆

Peterborough to beat Doncaster please.

For us, Bristol to win 4-0 is 40/1 and we're due an absolute tonking.

For my new pick I'm off to Sunny Malta where there is not much form and the olds are a little higher than you'd want, but it seems possible and Hamrun are doing very well. Birkirkara v Hamrun - Away Win