cambridgeshire canary

They say a picture is worth a thousand words..

Delia and Michael are clearly saying it’s him or us 

Edited by S_81
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So what do these say?

OH-MY.jpg

NA-NA-NA-NA-HEY-HEY-HEY.jpg

They don’t have a clue, they are probably clapping their hands at such a wonderful day out with the rest of the fans 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Where’s the Webber picture? Oh yea he checked out about two years ago but we are still paying him, he’s somewhere laughing.

• Like 1

Just now, Monty13 said:

Where’s the Webber picture? Oh yea he checked out about two years ago but we are still paying him, he’s somewhere laughing.

Claiming a big fat salary to do Delia and Michaels job for them, and poorly, for many many years. 

The club is worse off since he came in lower league position and no Maddison’s to save us next year. He’s been so bad for this club it’s untrue. 

• Like 4

I see the real culprit as Webber. He who is sporting director should lay the foundations for standards and consistency and has done anything but. The club is a mess and it’s on his watch. I’m convinced he is doing it out of spite.  Out the door now! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

They don’t have a clue, they are probably clapping their hands at such a wonderful day out with the rest of the fans 

The best I read all day on here  - really did made me laugh - well done

13 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

The best I read all day on here  - really did made me laugh - well done

Their inability to read a situation is unbelievably naive, they get too cosy with everything. Wagner needs to go and they need to go

I doubt the stowmarket 2 even know there is an issue to be honest 

they are a joke and have been for many years . Why on earth they are still clinging to the club I dont know

they are nothing short of an embarrassment 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Their inability to read a situation is unbelievably naive, they get too cosy with everything. Wagner needs to go and they need to go

I know you’re a fan but Webber needs to be the first out the door right now, the rest should follow. 

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I know you’re a fan but Webber needs to be the first out the door right now, the rest should follow. 

Webber does need to go, if he’s not doing his job, what’s the point in him hanging around. Knapper should have started straight away. A months holiday before starting is exactly the state and coziness of this club that’s the problem 

• Like 2

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

Webber does need to go, if he’s not doing his job, what’s the point in him hanging around. Knapper should have started straight away. A months holiday before starting is exactly the state and coziness of this club that’s the problem 

It’s costing us big time now, as you say we must be the most cosy club in England for getting rewarded for failure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s costing us big time now, as you say we must be the most cosy club in England for getting rewarded for failure. 

The way it’s ran is shocking. I’m sure you hear from all the other fans (of Other clubs) who live in your area, the same as I do. “I like Norwich, but you need some investment, your owners are outdated”. It’s so annoying living in a Villa and Wolves supporting area seeing their progress, while we are stuck with cheap signings and debt all the while!

Wagner needs to go definitely and I think it's time for D&M to step aside before it starts getting toxic but everything going wrong right now goes back to what happened in our last PL season and that was all on Webber. We had some money by our standards and a wage bill nearly twice that of Brentford's to compete with and he just made the most nonsensical, stupid signings. The owners let him loosen the purse strings and every manager since then has had an unbalanced, injury prone, mentally fragile squad to work with so i don't blame them either. 

The whole recruitment team needs ripping up as well, Webber carries the can for employing them but whoever recommended Tzolis, Normann, Kabak, PLM, Rashica (for what we paid) etc better not be here anymore and if they are they're stealing a living. Even Sargent and Gilmour back in 2021 were absolutely stupid signings for what we needed at the time.  

Since then we've had to sell everyone and sign players on the cheap and Wagner's having to assemble a team out of the mess that's been created by his boss. The 3 in the pics deserve some blame definitely but they're not the root cause of this. 

Also as an aside I'm disappointed in Attanasio for not getting more hands on and getting stuck into this mess more. I know he wants to respect D&M's wishes but there comes a time when you have to assert yourself a bit and make an impact. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

It’s ****ing so unfair that only Wagner takes the can for this ****. 

Isn’t it just. Scandalous

43 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He's the one who sets the team up and it has been an absolute shambles recently. He deserves a decent chunk of the blame.

Don’t disagree, but what’s he still doing here? Shambles from the ponderous board… they’ve happily thrown 3 points away today. That’s criminal. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I doubt the stowmarket 2 even know there is an issue to be honest 

they are a joke and have been for many years . Why on earth they are still clinging to the club I dont know

they are nothing short of an embarrassment 

They remind me of dictators from third world countries who just refuse to leave power. 

• Like 1

Don;t need 1,000 words to sum up what I feel, 3 will do F*** Off Delia.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Delia does have some front tho, coming in to the Lion and Castle after the game

Brave or stupid...

3 hours ago, Clever Farke said:

I see the real culprit as Webber. He who is sporting director should lay the foundations for standards and consistency and has done anything but. The club is a mess and it’s on his watch. I’m convinced he is doing it out of spite.  Out the door now! 

Agreed. Webber has been really poor in his recruitment of players several seasons running now, added to that, and more importantly, he recruited both Smith and then Wagner, both have beeb abysmal.

Webber needs to have got his handover documents ready by now and depart with immediate effect, his last action to sack his mate Wagner, who was a cheap 'hopeful' shot, that has failed badly.

To prolong both Wagner and Webbers stay at this club damages us every day they stay

So who is actually going to sack Wagner if it isn't Webber?

Trouble is we have 40% minority owners doing nothing and a SD who's serving his notice until March 2024. Who are the decision makers at NCFC?