KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread- SunderlandvNorwich****

Just now, Payno10 said:

Jack wilshere will be manager by Christmas, just putting 2 and 2 together based on the new sporting director is from arsenal.👀👀

Probably not before the scum have humiliated us 

7 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Kenny McLean pedestrian against Ekwa, then pointed at Fisher to close him down! Wtf! 

He does that every game and I’ve seen it posted on here he is better than 80% of the championship central midfielders 

Wagner will survive until Ipswich and then be sacked after they absolutely annihilate us. We’ll give Pelac a go until the end of the season and survive, stuck in mid table.

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

He does that every game and I’ve seen it posted on here he is better than 80% of the championship central midfielders 

I’d rate him as decent squad player at championship level but should not be the first name on the sheet 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, repman said:

I think this touches on the problem when teams look for that new manager boost. In the short term yes it might win you some more games but more often than not it's a roll of the dice. With Farke I think it was clear he had some issues defensively that it felt like he couldn't solve, I could at least see the logic in the Smith appointment as he had solved similar problems with Villa.

The difference now is that I think we simply have a bad coach, who shouldn't be hard to improve upon. I've said for a while we need to fully reset and it's a shame we've now hamstrung ourselves to contracts for a load of older players as that reduces our wiggle room.

Whoever the next coach is, their aim should be to produce the next good Norwich team by next season at the earliest, short termism is what has got us into this spiral. Only need to look at the side we're playing today for a good example of that. 

I don't disagree. 

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Let me be the first 😃 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

You're always the first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Wagner will survive until Ipswich and then be sacked after they absolutely annihilate us. We’ll give Pelac a go until the end of the season and survive, stuck in mid table.

Would absolutely settle for that at this point.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Yep. Today has been a great example of how truly crap he is. Useless.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

There is a LOT that beggars belief - playing forshaw as box to box and Kenny deep- not changing CB- leaving Stacey out- persisting with tactics that haven’t worked since sarge was injured- refusing to play Baath- selling omo. He has to go now surely? 

..add to that taking off our top scorer when we're losing

3 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

I don't care how the score ends up, I just want Wagner out.

He's absolutely clueless

I've torn my remaining hair out.

• Haha 1

Please god get Wagner out of this club this weekend. He’s an absolute clown of a manager 

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

It’s the master plan obviously 😂😂

And it's taken 5 years to get there!😆