KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread- SunderlandvNorwich****

Club in serious downhill spiral … we are in a relegation battle ..it’s not pant wetting .. and if we get one more player coming out we working hard we have a good squad blah blah blah .. the only thing we consistent at is being utterly toothless in attack and leaking goals for fun at back from mistakes week after week after week …we 3/4 decent signings from being a decent team . Thing is not sure another manager would make much difference we are such a poor squad .. 

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I did warn at end of last season that he was clearly out of his depth as a manager. But was shouted down by clappers who assured us all a bunch of freebie dad’s army signings were going to make us tick and mentally stronger. How is that going on both fronts? 

As did I. I won’t name names as the whole told you so won’t get us anywhere. But I hope the usual crowd are now over allowing him the injuries as full mitigation. He’s woeful. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I did warn at end of last season that he was clearly out of his depth as a manager. But was shouted down by clappers who assured us all a bunch of freebie dad’s army signings were going to make us tick and mentally stronger. How is that going on both fronts? 

It's 2 summers now that people have insisted that a manager should be given a chance when 'he gets his own squad' or 'has a full pre-season'. Hopefully we won't have to hear these excuses anymore. The clear lack of improvement in both seasons should've been warning enough.

1 minute ago, kenfoggo said:

Norwich now have lost 7 of the last 9 games. How can any Head Coach survive that form? If Wagner does stay after this dreadful performance today one has to question why?  

On top of the appalling form at the end of last season, basically we've won 6 of the last 25 Championship games, thats relegation form pure and simple and not ONE of the other 91 clubs in our leagues would tolerate it!

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I think Wagner goes tonight tbh. But the absolute state of the clubs decision makers right now. 

I hope you’re right. But I don’t think they will. They never act soon enough. And look who has to take the decision 

10 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Who is going to sack him then? More worrying - who the hell will decide his replacement?

The fans will ultimately have the final say

Blackburn at home next week will be toxic..an ironic symmetry as it was blackburn home last season when thd fans fully turned on dean smith

2 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

If we sack Wagner tonight, will it be Zoe who does the tough discussion? 

No, she's going to be the new manager!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

I hope you’re right. But I don’t think they will. They never act soon enough. And look who has to take the decision 

Yeah I know.. but I just can’t see how they can even defend delaying this now.. they’ll be scrambling and bumbling their way through something right now I suspect. 

If Delia does actually care about being a custodian of this club like she says she does, Webber, Wagner and her & her husband should all have their association with Norwich City Football Club terminated by tonight

• Like 1

Just now, 7HAR1980 said:

If we sack Wagner tonight, will it be Zoe who does the tough discussion? 

I don't care who does the sacking as long as he goes. Truly outstayed his time. Anybody has got to dso a better job.

Taxi waiting.................

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

He will. We don’t sack managers when we should, and this one is Webber's mate.

...not a chance

Even if he's sacked and Pelach is put in charge

When the fans turn , managers get sacked, regardless whos in charge

Just now, Michael Starr said:

Wagner if he doesn't go tonight will be gone if we don't get 3 points and put in a top performance next game

Oh please god not the latter. He’s been putting in a statement every week. A 5hit one 

1 minute ago, Darth Vadis said:

If Delia does actually care about being a custodian of this club like she says she does, Webber, Wagner and her & her husband should all have their association with Norwich City Football Club terminated by tonight

Attanasio should be saying sell me your shares.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

All she cares about is having a nice p**s up every week with her cronies and enjoying her train set. 

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Barnes and Sargent will be enough to steer us to mid table. Assuming the get fit, and stay fit.

They will do nothing! We have the worst defence in the league!