KiwiScot

**Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Coventry v Norwich**

11 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Maybe with half Coventry’s midfield injured Gibbs is preferred to Forshaw as we think we can outplay them in the middle so want to go more attacking.

I hope it’s that way round too as Sara looks really dangerous in the 10 position.

Part of me hopes it isnt that way round as McLean and Gibbs will be carved open.

Sadly we need Sara to be our best no.6 , 8 and 10 all in the same game as the rest of the midfield is sh!te

Hopefully a win today 0-2 any thing but a win will be disappointing

Edited by baldy09

25 minutes ago, pete said:

Gibson's last season hopefully.  We will be able to stop complaining.  New Cb to be underwhelming.

Would rather see Duffy go

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

Duffy, Gibson and McCallum. WTF is Wagner playing out. Clown. 

I havent seen how we've lined up but if Gibbs is playing at 10 and Sara is back alongside Kenny, he really has the lost the total plot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

I havent seen how we've lined up but if Gibbs is playing at 10 and Sara is back alongside Kenny, he really has the lost the total plot.

Exactly that. The guy is inept. Need rid. 

Sounds like Idah was a split-second too late onto a fizzing low one from McCallum. 

Half way through first half. Evenly  contested game, with both sides having chances, although we have prob had better opportunities. IMO, Idah, Rowe and Sara have been the most prominent for us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Anyone spotted Mark Rivers? 

Usual one is down. Problems with EFL and league 1+2 apparently. Nothing showing on any of my usual running water 

Edited by mccanary
ELF is not a football league 😂😂
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Half way through first half. Evenly  contested game, with both sides having chances, although we have prob had better opportunities. IMO, Idah, Rowe and Sara have been the most prominent for us.

Cheers ,not able to watch. 

2 minutes ago, mccanary said:

Usual one is down. Problems with EFL and league 1+2 apparently. Nothing showing on any of my usual running water 

Try streameast

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mccanary said:

Yeah I did see that on my usual away day peckham springs haunt, Radio snorfolk it is for today then. 

8 minutes ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

My stream keeps freezing, I've missed all our chances apart from Gibbs' cross that Idah couldn't get too. Pretty turgid stuff really.

2 minutes ago, mccanary said:

The bath I regularly use is blocked too, needs a plumber... my name isnt Red Squirrel btw

Has anything happened?

I've got Radio Norfolk on in the background, and usually switch my attention to it when Chris Goreham gets excited.

Nothing doing, so far.

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL