Terminally Yellow

**** all you Idah haters!!! Yes!!!!

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

And yet you can't resist giving it to me.

That's what she said. 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

What was meant to be a celebration of Idah has turned into the usual Pinkun cat fight….

This thread in no way whatsoever was inteneed, or was ever likely to be a celebration of Adam Idah.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Daz Sparks said:

This thread in no way whatsoever was inteneed, or was ever likely to be a celebration of Adam Idah.

Pity, absolutely brilliant way to end the game, voice has gone, buzzing for him

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Pity, absolutely brilliant way to end the game, voice has gone, buzzing for him

Agreed Doctor.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

Brain dead mates , seems to be a few of them around carrow road. Never mind , we'll ✔️ 👍 done Adam  , now kick on .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh I'm particularly stupid. Not stupid enough to think you actually make an argument by applying the word "hater" in it's most literal form though.

Hurry up home home, the village is missing it's idiot. 

Nobody hates Idah. Many don't particularly rate him.... different thing altogether.

One goal such as the one he scored today shouldn't be enough to switch opinions in his favour or prove anybody wrong. It's what he's paid to do.

I hope it gives him some much-needed confidence and that he goes on to score better, but I retain reservations. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

nO oNe HaTes On iDah 

1720194960_Screenshot_20230805-1743002.thumb.png.46d8a0310609e77f67696ef0f9a7405a.png1542774341_Screenshot_20230805-1742572.thumb.png.a9cf788d9f488f5f8bd3c53d9dc9eab3.png2121035723_Screenshot_20230805-1743112.thumb.png.fb5ab7a1d156428d32888b2d826b4437.png368311554_Screenshot_20230805-1743392.thumb.png.5d7ccf1037e3a7be28142f0c21420ee7.png894504612_Screenshot_20230805-1744032.thumb.png.4588fd3b2363e0ec883734bbcdf63a2d.png

We'd get more sense out of a Ken doll than we do out of you, you hairy fosset.

Note to self - the forum never forgets, don’t be that guy. 

• Haha 1

RVW scored on his debut against Newcastle I think it was...

I, like many, hope Adam Idah comes good, but his touches or attempts at that leading to the goal were on par with what he has historically brought to the team. In my opinion, his lack of being able to hold onto the ball in anyway and bring others into the game is a concern. The biggest is that he cannot control to get a shot away. It always looks a yard away from him and not under any control. He did make a couple of defender worrying runs leading to the goal.

Still to be convinced, I think he has the physicality to be a striker, but his touch leaves a big doubt from me.

21 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Agreed Doctor.

Agreed - my heads banging and my throat is in bits. When Rowe slotted in I genuinely thought I was going to have to use the first aid skills I gained in scouts on the old couple next to me. It was beautiful. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JayNCFC said:

I think he has the physicality to be a striker, but his touch leaves a big doubt from me.

If you compare him to Liam Delap, who was excellent today for Hull, there really is no reason why he can't be as good. Delap was all over Gibson from minute one, scored a good goal we created for him and almost a second (good save by Gunn). Idah was obviously only on for a few minutes but he did good work before the goal and that was a reactive finish - good signs.

46 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Nobody hates Idah. Many don't particularly rate him.... different thing altogether.

One goal such as the one he scored today shouldn't be enough to switch opinions in his favour or prove anybody wrong. It's what he's paid to do.

I hope it gives him some much-needed confidence and that he goes on to score better, but I retain reservations. 

I mean you can't say nobody when people around me at the actual ground have literally said those words that they do 😅😅

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I mean you can't say nobody when people around me at the actual ground have literally said those words that they do 😅😅

Genuine hate is a deeply held emotion that often evokes response. 'It implies an emotional aversion often coupled with enmity or malice.' The fact that it is often loosely used as a casual expression in the heat of the occasion makes it just that, a casually used expression.

Nobody genuinely hates Adam Idah or means him harm.

Edited by BroadstairsR

4 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Just that.

Don't think there are really Idah haters , it's just most Norwich fans don't consider him good enough to play for this great club, however as I've said many times B4 I'd love him to prove me wrong.😄

• Like 1

i for one would start him next game ,

the CF role is up for grabs ,ok Sarge scored more last season but this is now ,

play Adam next game if he has not scored or not playing well then then Sarge gets his chance after 60 mins ,

Must reward good form / Performance and we need a CF who is scoring ,

if we do not play him we will never know what player we have his confidence is up he scored he starts in my eyes ,

i know this is one game but we have to find out who out of Sarge and Idah are going to cement their place 1-0 to adam so far 

7 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i for one would start him next game ,

the CF role is up for grabs ,ok Sarge scored more last season but this is now ,

play Adam next game if he has not scored or not playing well then then Sarge gets his chance after 60 mins ,

Must reward good form / Performance and we need a CF who is scoring ,

if we do not play him we will never know what player we have his confidence is up he scored he starts in my eyes ,

i know this is one game but we have to find out who out of Sarge and Idah are going to cement their place 1-0 to adam so far 

With that in mind, I don't think we should be dropping Sargent or Barnes. We were excellent in the first half with both of those two causing problems, and Sargent was only a denied a goal by a wonder save. Neither of them deserve to be dropped next week.

• Like 1

Well I don't mind admitting I totally lost my **** when that winner went in. Best moment since the Farke days.

You Idah haters can fcok off and watch the binners.

• Haha 1

Never hated Idah. I’ve always been concerned by his ability but hate is a strong word. I hope he can push on and move from young member of the squad to first team regular. Jury will still be out on that though 

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

So you based a reply, upon one pissed bloke in hearing range. Dangerous. What I will admit to is that I have likened Idah to my Labrador in the past. And, I love them both. Sometimes, they're just a bit to eager. Idah I'm convinced has been hampered by not having had a loan, a season away. I GENUINELY hope he becomes a decent outlet for us. 

Absolutely delighted for him, come in for some stick recently so good for him to prove some people wrong today 

5 hours ago, JayNCFC said:

RVW scored on his debut against Newcastle I think it was...

I, like many, hope Adam Idah comes good, but his touches or attempts at that leading to the goal were on par with what he has historically brought to the team. In my opinion, his lack of being able to hold onto the ball in anyway and bring others into the game is a concern. The biggest is that he cannot control to get a shot away. It always looks a yard away from him and not under any control. He did make a couple of defender worrying runs leading to the goal.

Still to be convinced, I think he has the physicality to be a striker, but his touch leaves a big doubt from me.

It was Everton.

Ross Barkley ran the game and looked as good an England prospect as I’d seen in the flesh since Rooney.

RVW scored once more, a tap in away at Rotherham in the Fimbles kit and Ross Barkley, well, he did get capped I suppose.

Idah is a full international, has scored more goals than Rickyyyyyy for Norwich (managed it in a single game) and has clearly shown the numbers, stats and data to be given a long contract at Norwich. People were on here bitching about Carlton Morris; he’s now about 28? (Check; 27) and it took him that long to hit the straps and he was a country mile behind the Murphy twins.

Get behind him; if he comes good he should be a homegrown(ish) hero. Pace, power, strength; just needs to learn to take a breath in my opinion. Too often snatches at the key touch as the blood rushes. It’s just composure. You CAN teach that. The ones it comes naturally to (Fowler, Owen etc) are absolute gold. 

2 hours ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

So you based a reply, upon one pissed bloke in hearing range. Dangerous. What I will admit to is that I have likened Idah to my Labrador in the past. And, I love them both. Sometimes, they're just a bit to eager. Idah I'm convinced has been hampered by not having had a loan, a season away. I GENUINELY hope he becomes a decent outlet for us. 

Can't promise he was p*ssed. For the last few seasons a lot of us haven't been able to tell between his drunk and sober persona. But his friends gladly agreed. It's certainly based on more than simply claiming with no evidence that "no-one hates Idah". I reckon most don't. But some say they do and act like they do, i'm not sure there's much more they could do?

• Like 1