Terminally Yellow

**** all you Idah haters!!! Yes!!!!

A) No one hates him stop being a ****

B) 1 swallow a summer does not make.

Let's hope this gives him the much needed confidence boost to go on and shut those of us up who don't think he'll be good enough for a long term successful championship career (again doesn't mean he's hated).

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Dunno about that, some of the abuse he was getting last season was beyond the pale, and well in excess of other players who were equally poor.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Let's hope this gives him the much needed confidence boost to go on and shut those of us up who don't think he'll be good enough for a long term successful championship career (again doesn't mean he's hated).

Oh, do **** off

• Like 3

I said to my dad when he came on that he'd either score the winner or miss a sitter in the 95th minute, knowing how the footballing gods tend to operate. 

I'm delighted for him. I maintained all through his struggles at the end of last season that it was mainly a confidence issue, and hopefully this goal fixes it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

Agreed, you must sit fairly near me. Couple of guys who normally don't make much noise foam at the mouth whenever Idah comes within 5 yards of the ball.

Weird, but he is 100% designated Carrow Road boo boy this season. It takes a very special type of sad loser to not want one of your own young players to succeed, but I guess there are some special "supporters" at the club!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I said to my dad when he came on that he'd either score the winner or miss a sitter in the 95th minute, knowing how the footballing gods tend to operate. 

I'm delighted for him. I maintained all through his struggles at the end of last season that it was mainly a confidence issue, and hopefully this goal fixes it.

I don't even want to imagine the state of this forum if he had somehow missed that last second goal

A scuffed finish from 8 yards isn’t going to appease the doubters. Of which I remain one.

But fair play to him. He’s clearly low on confidence and that will help massively.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 1

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

A scuffed finish from 8 yards isn’t going to appease the doubters. Of which I remain one.

You miss 100% of shots you don’t take 

• Like 3

One swallow doesn't make a good adult movie but who cares? He's one of our youngsters, he's cracked in a messy winner that the team performance deserved, he's had a lot of cameos off the bench, and a lot of games starting on a wing. Let's hope he gets more time in the middle and tonks in some more goals.

Edited by TheGunnShow
What? P-o-r-n got censored???
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

nO oNe HaTes On iDah 

1720194960_Screenshot_20230805-1743002.thumb.png.46d8a0310609e77f67696ef0f9a7405a.png1542774341_Screenshot_20230805-1742572.thumb.png.a9cf788d9f488f5f8bd3c53d9dc9eab3.png2121035723_Screenshot_20230805-1743112.thumb.png.fb5ab7a1d156428d32888b2d826b4437.png368311554_Screenshot_20230805-1743392.thumb.png.5d7ccf1037e3a7be28142f0c21420ee7.png894504612_Screenshot_20230805-1744032.thumb.png.4588fd3b2363e0ec883734bbcdf63a2d.png

We'd get more sense out of a Ken doll than we do out of you, you hairy fosset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i did say i had a feeling this was his season ,

for me any striker who scored plays next game ,

He starts next game for me reward the boy and see how it goes ,

if he does not score next game Sarge comes on like Idah did today ,

Only way he and we will learn how good he is 

11 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I kind of thought that's what centre forwards are mostly for? Having the strength and physicality to fight the ball into the goal rather than Sara-style screamers from outside the box?

I don't remember Holt being much for really jaw-dropping goals; the key thing was he was effective at what he did.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

nO oNe HaTes On iDah 

1720194960_Screenshot_20230805-1743002.thumb.png.46d8a0310609e77f67696ef0f9a7405a.png1542774341_Screenshot_20230805-1742572.thumb.png.a9cf788d9f488f5f8bd3c53d9dc9eab3.png2121035723_Screenshot_20230805-1743112.thumb.png.fb5ab7a1d156428d32888b2d826b4437.png368311554_Screenshot_20230805-1743392.thumb.png.5d7ccf1037e3a7be28142f0c21420ee7.png894504612_Screenshot_20230805-1744032.thumb.png.4588fd3b2363e0ec883734bbcdf63a2d.png

We'd get more sense out of a Ken doll than we do out of you, you hairy fosset.

So you've stalked me to find my posts stating I don't think Idah is good enough  (never hidden that Terminally Stupid), now find the ones where I've said I hate him?

I'll wait......

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

You're very eloquent for a young lad - hope he buys you a lollipop on the way home.

• Haha 1

I really really hope the goal gives Adam some much needed confidence and he can push on like those at the club think he can. 

I'll admit to being one of those who thinks he still needed a loan to start 30+ games somewhere else.... However if this kick starts his career and he can grab 10-15 goals this season I'd be over the moon. 

Would love it - Just can't see it. 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

So you've stalked me to find my posts stating I don't think Idah is good enough  (never hidden that Terminally Stupid), now find the ones where I've said I hate him?

I'll wait......

Oh geez. Learn what constitutes a "hater" to anyone under the age of 40, duckhead.

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I really really hope the goal gives Adam some much needed confidence and he can push on like those at the club think he can. 

I'll admit to being one of those who thinks he still needed a loan to start 30+ games somewhere else.... However if this kick starts his career and he can grab 10-15 goals this season I'd be over the moon. 

Would love it - Just can't see it. 

Careful Terminally Dumb will accuse you of hate preaching there :classic_dry:

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh geez. Learn what constitutes a "hater" to anyone under the age of 40, duckhead.

Seriously??? You really are Terminally Stupid aren't you? :classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I kind of thought that's what centre forwards are mostly for? Having the strength and physicality to fight the ball into the goal rather than Sara-style screamers from outside the box?

I don't remember Holt being much for really jaw-dropping goals; the key thing was he was effective at what he did.

Oooo, not sure about that! He had a few!

3 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

You're very eloquent for a young lad - hope he buys you a lollipop on the way home.

You're very cynical for an old ****. Hope you stop posting here.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Seriously??? You really are Terminally Stupid aren't you? :classic_laugh:

Oh I'm particularly stupid. Not stupid enough to think you actually make an argument by applying the word "hater" in it's most literal form though.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh I'm particularly stupid. Not stupid enough to think you can win an argument by applying the word "hater" in it's most literal form though.

Its.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1