Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

We have a deleter

I noticed the latest member bit had someone from the last few days. Even a new person posted the other day. Are the mods visiting more often.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Not Peter obviously, thread about a certain poster on here disappeared pretty quickly 

Was that the one regarding your good friend on here Frank? 

• Haha 1

It went just after 9am this morning... not sure why though as it seemed fairly unoffensive, it was just a poster apparently bragging about getting someone else banned, though the target was online after that thread started so go figure (I left the thread to check and it had gone when I came back)

1 hour ago, BurwellCanary said:

Spencer the Censor?

Spencer the dispenser?😄

41 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

It went just after 9am this morning... not sure why though as it seemed fairly unoffensive, it was just a poster apparently bragging about getting someone else banned, though the target was online after that thread started so go figure (I left the thread to check and it had gone when I came back)

I read it. It was certainly not someone bragging about getting someone else banned. 

It was a post from a mildly cretinous poster congratulating another mildly Cretinous poster on a Twitter post celebrating how many pinkun posts they’d made calling them a true hero 

a quick Twitter search was all it took to find that out, not only that see some highly questionable content on their wall. 

All I’m saying is sweetcorn  

22 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I read it. It was certainly not someone bragging about getting someone else banned. 

let me rephrase, it was someone posting about someone allegedly bragging on Twitter about getting someone banned from here. Whether or not the quoted twitter account belongs to said poster is a different teapot of mackeral...

13 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

let me rephrase, it was someone posting about someone allegedly bragging on Twitter about getting someone banned from here. Whether or not the quoted twitter account belongs to said poster is a different teapot of mackeral...

I suggest that you be wary about twitter accounts and anything you read on twitter. 

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I suggest that you be wary about twitter accounts and anything you read on twitter. 

I keep it simple, I don't read twitter...

Why is everyone being so cryptic? It was about TvBs ( allegedly) fake Greavsy Twitter account... I've not seen It, I don't do Twitter..... but I suspect it probably is TuBs ,saying things he cant say on here. So what, big deal.  Im more interested in why he was banned, if he in fact was.  Hardly anything apart from obvious swearies gets censored .... can anybody tell me what TvB said that got him the boot?  I've read some fairly full on insulting going on but I don't really mind that, I'm partial to the odd insult myself now and again.  Does someone have to press  a report button to get someone else banned? 

Some Clarity, pleeeease.  C'mon lads, fess up what ye know . 

Edited by wcorkcanary

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Why is everyone being so cryptic? It was about TvBs ( allegedly) fake Greavsy Twitter account... I've not seen It, I don't do Twitter..... but I suspect it probably is TuBs ,saying things he cant say on here. So what, big deal.  Im more interested in why he was banned, if he in fact was.  Hardly anything apart from obvious swearies gets censored .... can anybody tell me what TvB said that got him the boot?  I've read some fairly full on insulting going on but I don't really mind that, I'm partial to the odd insult myself now and again.  Does someone have to press  a report button to get someone else banned? 

Some Clarity, pleeeease.  C'mon lads, fess up what ye know . 

Well if he has been banned it's a soft ban, he was apparently online an hour ago...

16 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Hadn't realised it was my thread. 

I saw Greavesy's tweet about being sober for 10 years and put a post here saying how inspirational it was. I accept I hadn't quoted the tweet or said what post I referred to as I didn't want to reveal anything he might well have been 

I know nothing of any fake twitter accounts or tweets about 10k posts.

You were a bit cryptic about it to be fair - I think had you put more detail it would’ve helped but fair enough for acknowledging it 

12 hours ago, Herman said:

Fraser the Eraser?

Tina the cleaner

Eliza the sanitiser

Victor the restrictor

• Haha 3

Life must be sad if you use Twitter to brag about getting someone banned from an internet forum.

Like just wow, I throw some shade about but anyone who gets me knows that I like a wind up and post tongue in cheek 90 percent of the time because

It's the internet 

Edited by Nexus_Canary