Crabbycanary3

It'll be like watching Brazil - 2 new players linked

He's itching to come to England.😳

(It's too warm to get my coat.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

"The 25-year-old had 11 goal contributions from 50 appearances last season, and featured in the Copa Libertadores, but has been sidelined since October after rupturing knee ligaments. Mosquito, who can operate anywhere along the front three, is on course to return to action in the first half of July"

What could possibly go wrong? 

23 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

(apologies for the lamest of the lame dad type joke)

Never EVER apologise for a Dad joke. They make the world a far better place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

"The 25-year-old had 11 goal contributions from 50 appearances last season, and featured in the Copa Libertadores, but has been sidelined since October after rupturing knee ligaments. Mosquito, who can operate anywhere along the front three, is on course to return to action in the first half of July"

What could possibly go wrong? 

Oh good, he's injured. 

I'd say a right back at this point would be a very strange signing, we've essentially taken on 3 players you could call right backs this window already.

Unless Fisher is seen as nowhere near it and Mumba isn't considered to be a right back in any guise 

14 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Oh good, he's injured. 

You've seemed a bit happy recently so I thought I'd better drag you back down to the bottom with me. 

Just to make sure you're fully grounded, apparently the young Spanish lad thinks he's the next Ronaldo and behaves accordingly. Unfortunately he's the only one who thinks he's the next Ronaldo. 

2 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I'd say a right back at this point would be a very strange signing, we've essentially taken on 3 players you could call right backs this window already.

Unless Fisher is seen as nowhere near it and Mumba isn't considered to be a right back in any guise 

I can't believe we would play someone 5ft 5 at right back. The Peterborough manager said that Mumba wasn't good enough defensively for the Championship. 

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I can't believe we would play someone 5ft 5 at right back. The Peterborough manager said that Mumba wasn't good enough defensively for the Championship. 

I brought this up before. It's this kind of thing coming from Wagner that really does sour my hopes for our upcoming season

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

They were a team at the bottom, hopefully we won't be under as much pressure this coming season but I take your point.

Even so, if you take Stacey as the starter there needs to exist a pathway for Mumba/ Fisher to get game time if warranted and they are both vaunted for that position. Can't see us spending money on such a stacked position if funds are tight 

He'll like living near the broads. A good place to raise a family. 

• Haha 3

removed 

Edited by NWC
repitition