If it's like here it will take him a season and a bit to get going. I doubt leeds will have that much patience.

Pretty much guaranteed the game on October 21st won't be a 3pm kick off now.

Don't worry guys, the guy at Elland Road will happily sell you half Norwich half Leeds with a picture of Farke in the middle, I'm sure:

20221025_125334-1.jpg

(I apologise for anyone who experiences physical sickness reading this)

22 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

It's official.

FFS . 😡😡😡😡😡

6 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Players with big egos at a big club + Farke = Sacked by Xmas

Not a chance, he'll **** the championship with their squad, many of them familiar with the hard work under Bielsa too.

Daniel served us with distinction and class as our manager and I'll always keep an eye here and there to see how his career progresses. And at least when Leeds come we'll have a chance to say a goodbye and thank you to him for his time here, especially as we couldn't really celebrate that second promotion-winning season.

But I'll still be hoping we beat Leeds!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

Not a chance, he'll **** the championship with their squad, many of them familiar with the hard work under Bielsa too.

Not for me. Leicester are going to win the league. I think Leeds could do well. I can also see them sink like a stone. 

Farke already trying to dampen expectations, talking about being humble, that it might take time to get his ideas into the players, getting the mindset right after relegation, unity and talking of getting the processes right and see where it gets them, rather than talking about getting promoted.

Bound to be some egos around at Leeds that will cause him bother and how he deals with that will be a big factor. He has to get the kind of togetheness he had at Norwich and that may take a while.

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Does this now mean @lake district canary will now support Leeds as he loves Farke so much? 

You can follow ex-players, managers with interest without swapping club allegiances. All I will say is that I hope he does well, but hope we do better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

May Farke be a great success at Leeds so he can ditch them for a better club leading to their collapse and relegation!

The games vs Leeds I'd feel so sick seeing him walking up to Leeds fans shaking his raised arms and flying them into the air.

Just watched a video on the Leeds forum of him leaving Elland road for the day and posing for selfies with some fans. At one point he turns round and sees two fans waiting each holding a small dog "Oh dogs" he says appprehensively then poses for some others. After some of that he turns to them and says "not with the dogs" then leaves.

Is Daniel or his family allergic to dogs?

19 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Just watched a video on the Leeds forum of him leaving Elland road for the day and posing for selfies with some fans. At one point he turns round and sees two fans waiting each holding a small dog "Oh dogs" he says appprehensively then poses for some others. After some of that he turns to them and says "not with the dogs" then leaves.

Worried his horse might smell them and get jealous

21 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

He's may have a phobia of them perhaps, as he says he's scared as he walks off doesn't he?

43 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Sees two fans waiting each holding a small dog

Probably like any sensible person he thinks any dog small enough to pick up is pretty rubbish. I encounter lots of dogs at work and it's always the small ones that try to attack you and constantly bark at you. 

Kind of glad in one way he has gone to a club like Leeds...the fans love for this guy in some hearts of Canary fans  seems to have grown even more with the nostalgic memories of the recent seasons. He had some great achievements here, also some miserable  moments to, very yo-yo ish in line with the clubs achievements in those seasons he was the boss here.

But, for good or bad, we all have to move on, DF has his place along with the likes of Walker, Lambert etc and its now history. We are where we are and a new season looms and meetings with old players , managers etc, who were once part of our great club...as it has ever thus been.

1 hour ago, TheGoogler said:

Not for me. Leicester are going to win the league. I think Leeds could do well. I can also see them sink like a stone. 

Could go well or do a Stoke, 6/1 to win it if you believe they’ll be champs. 

Hope I never hear him say "Marching on together" in that accent of his - enough to send shivers down the spine. 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Hope I never hear him say "Marching on together" in that accent of his - enough to send shivers down the spine. 

We just set tiny dogs on him if he does.

5 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

We just set tiny dogs on him if he does.

Maybe Who Let The Dogs Out will be on the playlist that day 😷

If Leeds do the business under Daniel Farke this season I wouldn’t have a problem whatsoever. Special man and gave so much to our club. 

In years to come I look forward to reading his take on his time at Norwich. From the golden period, the no shows in the PL and the classless way he was fired.