Graham Paddons Beard

Billy Gilmour. Out of Favour at Brighton

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

to be fair his pass completion in the last thirty minutes yesterday was 100%.

So thrilling

The passes were so good he got subbed

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

The passes were so good he got subbed

yeah, that was the joke I was making...

2 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

to be fair his pass completion in the last thirty minutes yesterday was 100%.

oh well

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

lol!

No wonder you hate this thread being bumped.

He's just turned 22. He's in the starting XI for a team that's 4th in the EPL. Yesterday he singlehandedly dominated the Newcastle midfield and... you predicted that he would join Kilmarnock.

He's Scottish and not English.

lolz

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

See you on the 12th.

Keep up the good work Jeremy. Top bloke  https://x.com/thejeremyvine/status/1687169860143357952?s=46&t=z33kVmxiYFiSVCJDaLOu-g

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

lol!

No wonder you hate this thread being bumped.

He's just turned 22. He's in the starting XI for a team that's 4th in the EPL. Yesterday he singlehandedly dominated the Newcastle midfield and... you predicted that he would join Kilmarnock.

He's Scottish and not English.

lolz

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

See you on the 

You carry on stalking dude, one swallow a summer does not make. You obviously realised you made yourself look a **** yesterday when you even slagged me when I COMPLIMENTED Gilmour on his performance yesterday. 

Hey, you carry on obsessing here, probably gives your missus/fella a break.

As for the 12th, bless you honestly think the Jocks have a chance don't you? :classic_laugh:

3 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

You carry on stalking dude, one swallow a summer does not make. You obviously realised you made yourself look a **** yesterday when you even slagged me when I COMPLIMENTED Gilmour on his performance yesterday. 

Hey, you carry on obsessing here, probably gives your missus/fella a break.

As for the 12th, bless you honestly think the Jocks have a chance don't you? :classic_laugh:

WHY DOESN'T HE JOIN BRIGHTONS FORUM!!!!!!! 

Just now, TheDarkKnight said:

Who said I haven't?

A person can post in multiple forums.

Then why keep bothering us with it!! Your like a Jehovah's witness that won't stop knocking. 

What is it with you and PM's there's nothing that can't be said out in the open sweetness. 

The thing that you can't seem to grasp is that we had enough of people like you and the media telling us it's our fault billy was shīté for us, that he was too good for us, that we are such a little club we should be pinching ourselves at being graced by the brilliance that was a little kid who players walked past with the ball while he stood and watched, that his passing was sublime and up there with the best percentages around, while we all sat there watching him play 5 yard passes left and right and pinged the odd long ball out for a throw. 

THIS is why most of us get so pissed off when someone puts 50p in you whenever he plays, we've had enough of him, and being told the same shīt we were being told then! 

Most of us just want to move on and enjoy the players we have NOW who show more fight and desire in their little toes than he ever showed for us! 

I for one never had anything against the kid and was actually excited by his signing when it came through, but what followed is what soured it, Souness and other Scotland "greats" ( LOL ) saying they don't understand why he'd sign for such a lowly side, motd, talk sport and other "experts" picking him out when he'd done **** all, chelski and Scotland fans all in their collective wånk circle hounding us because we dared to criticize him - this is all why we reacted like we did to him! 

All of this has been said to you before but I'm sure you'll ignore that too. 

I'll politely decline to pm you, I'm not looking for a Date, flattered as i am. 

😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's to save the embarrassment of being that much better than everyone else on the park, much like a pro playing with a bunch of kids over mousehold... if only they could just find some players on his level but unfortunately messi and Ronaldo are busy. 

Gilmour definitely walked into something tonight.

The home dressing room.

Now where's Sean Longstaff?

25 minutes ago, kirku said:

Gilmour definitely walked into something tonight.

The home dressing room.

Now where's Sean Longstaff?

Sean?? I'd take Matty over Krankie

However will the dark knight get out of this hole he’s dug for himself? He’s not world class, he’s a very naughty boy.

• Haha 2

On 03/09/2023 at 12:55, TheDarkKnight said:

Billy wasn't **** with you. He was your best midfielder. The nuances of his game just went over a few heads.

Yeah, it was such a clever plan of his to allow anyone and everyone to stroll past him so that he could lull them into a false sense of security. It was awful of the remaining Norwich players to fail to deal with all the overloads Billy created by being constantly out of position. If they'd have understood his plan then we'd have finished mid-table.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yeah. It was an off night.

In fairness, no one turned up. The only Scotland player that gets passmarks are McGregor and Hickey.

The rest were just awful.

From a Scotland point if view, it's a reality check. Gotta take the positives from it.

We do have a long way to go but we are evolving.

Well done, England. Much deserved win. 🙂

At last you got to see an actual world-class young midfielder at Hampden

22 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yeah. It was an off night.

In fairness, no one turned up. The only Scotland player that gets passmarks are McGregor and Hickey.

The rest were just awful.

From a Scotland point if view, it's a reality check. Gotta take the positives from it.

We do have a long way to go but we are evolving.

Well done, England. Much deserved win. 🙂

I thought Gunn played alright.

14 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Seriously, though, you could list the abysmal performances.

Against Norway and especially Spain it was night and day. Tonight was awful.

In fairness, 1 bad performances in 12 is a good ratio. I'm just happy that 1 came in a friendly.

Be honest, had it been 3-1 to Scotland and Gilmour had run the show would the mention of "friendly" appeared in your subsequent post(s)?..................

After 60 minutes Scotland looked vaguely better, I think once a lightweight Gilmour left the pitch. He was schooled by Bellingham. Beaten again and again and caught out of possession 

23 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Probably not.

I didn't mean it to disparate England or the match or to take any criticism away from Scotland or Gilmour.

We were garbage.

I meant that it wasn't a European Championship qualifier. I much rather the crappy performance happened tonight as opposed to Spain,  Georgia or Norway In the upcoming qualifiers.

Straws , Clutching, much ?  Scotland are better than Ireland and got a decent draw and a home win v Spain. That might be as far as it goes for ye. 

16 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Not very much, no. Or at all. No straws in sight.

The average age of our first XI is 26. Which is very young for an international side.

With kids like Doak, etc, on the horizon. Things are only going to improve.

Tonight was a blip. But that's all it is. There's no doubt that we're improving. Tonight was probably a good thing. You learn more about players after a defeat than you do a win.

We'll see how we respond next month against Spain in Spain.

Yes, let's.

11 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Billy Gilmour Sucks

Admit it. You’re Parma’s second account.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Back to his usual seat on the bench again. How surprising. 

De Zerbi knew he didn't need his first team to beat Man Utd.

Able to rest key players for the more difficult games coming up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

So, Billy Gilmour is he who must not be named when he's being praised but it's fair game to criticise him?

How hypocritical.

Thanks for the bump, mate. I'll be back on Thursday when he starts in Europe.

Please don't. We've only just stopped laughing from your claims Gilmour would "run rings around the England midfield" and that he'd "walk into England's midfield"

I'm not sure we can take anymore 😅😅😅😅

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnight said:

A XI which cost £28m beating one that cost £325m

Not only beating them, but running rings around them. It could've easily have been 1-5.

Dare I say, it's Football 1 - 0 Money. Money. Money.

Erik ten Hag is on very shaky ground.

The only reason United finished as high as they did last season was because of Casemiro. This season he looks overweight. Immobile and his passing is shocking.

No complaints about the result. United were a shambles.

Again this is a Norwich forum please go and take young Billy cheerleading onto the Brighton forum, we really don’t give a ****!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1