Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Official Lapps match thread Brizzle away

15 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

We pose very little threat and crumble once we concede - the rest of this season is looking grim. And I really hope we don’t get dragged into relegation issues as we are mentally so fragile. 

I know what you're saying.  This past year was horrendous for the Wyoming Cowboys football team and appears to have bled into the Canary's year too.   I'm getting too old for this mess.  

3 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Smith was woeful and he broke a lot of players and especially the confidence. It was a really weird appointment that went against everything we were meant to be- and since then the whole vision seems broken and the club tired

Is it possible that Smith was a half-decent manager who was broken by the quality of player he had to deal with week in week out?

Play-offs also look a long way off on this evidence. Hull now looks like a mid-table scrap on Tuesday night, not the confidence grabbing home win it should be.

Just now, unique said:

Is it possible that Smith was a half-decent manager who was broken by the quality of player he had to deal with week in week out?

Ha no chance.

More likely that the team was broken by the poor quality of the manager.

Don't know what people expect , brizzle on a great run and we are still trying to undo all the damage done by the chuckle brothers.

Forget this year we concentrate on a rebuild under Wagner.

• Like 1

Well that was Rubbish - Goreham states the talent in the team - has he been  watching the right team

According to the Beeb, 15 shots at goal, 1 on target. Work to be done. 

Literally nothing positive to say about that, Bristol were one of the worst sides I've seen for years. 

Sooner this takeover happens the better.

That was utter cack, we are clearly not good enough as a squad to unlock well organized teams, the slow rot continues. Webbers terrible purchases over the past 18’months are clearly showing now

Lost the stream connection for the last two minutes….the most enjoyable two minutes of my afternoon !

Should be plenty of empty seats on Tuesday night for another evening of misery.

By Christ do we need a massive clear out, and huge investment in the playing staff.

No positives from that **** show.

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Wow, that was utterly turgid. Dare I say, Dean Smithesque.

Still wasn't as boring as Smithball

5 minutes ago, unique said:

No, it isn't possible.

Well thats been a good game - at least city kick the ball next week they learn the art of shooting on goal

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Should be plenty of empty seats on Tuesday night for another evening of misery.

By Christ do we need a massive clear out, and huge investment in the playing staff.

No positives from that **** show.

Least Wagner will be able to blame a toxic atmosphere and poor fans if we lose on Tuesday 😉