cambridgeshire canary

**Official lappinitup match thread Cardiff v Norwich**

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I take it you've watched his youtube highlights and read about him? How you couldnt reasonably expect him to be a flair player based on that I dont know. Thats all I ask, some flair

Everything I've seen seems to suggest he's a box-to-box CM best suited to a 4-3-3 but I've got absolutely zero opinion on him

Edited by kirku

1 minute ago, repman said:

I really have no clue how Sargent has got this far in his career

Because he runs about a lot .

1 minute ago, City 101 said:

**** squad , even ****tier Manager , total embarrassment last season and will be this .

Don't stay on the fence will you..... 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Ref has no control on this game 

Bit like us then

Edited by Hardhouse44

Anyone watching this and thinking that Cardiff are actually outplaying us are really delusional. Their "play" is to "play" us not the game. And so far it has worked. It has worked primarily because the officiating has been so bad. Half of those players who got yellows, should already be on yellows for persistent and deliberate fouling.

To give an idea, it should be a straight yellow for pulling a player back. We have seen it repeatedly and it has gone on largely unpunished. The ref has seen it because he's been giving free kicks for it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Dodgy curry?

Korma by Cantwell

Dereham's latest takeaway sensation

This is absolutely ****. Sargent off and quite honestly on this showing and every thing we’ve seen before he’s not up to this level of football. MLS player 

Just now, chicken said:

Anyone watching this and thinking that Cardiff are actually outplaying us are really delusional. Their "play" is to "play" us not the game. And so far it has worked. It has worked primarily because the officiating has been so bad. Half of those players who got yellows, should already be on yellows for persistent and deliberate fouling.

Not watching, and fully expecting us to take some time to get going this season, but to be fair we're going to have to be ready for teams to play like that against us in the Championship.

Just now, Billyboybunters said:

Make some changes ffs

Slow internet in your part of the world?

• Haha 1

Red. Should have been a lot, lot sooner.

Not going to help us however, it's just going to mean Cardiff focus on packing the box.