Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*** The official lappinitup vs London blues match thread***

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Maybe if you're less than 12. I'm 32 and it doesn't even make the podium.

In terms of the worst team vs the level of competition I think this is it in my lifetime and I'm 34. 

Sure this team is probably better than the one that got relegated under Roeder but that team didn't look so totally out of their depth. 

1 minute ago, king canary said:

In terms of the worst team vs the level of competition I think this is it in my lifetime and I'm 34. 

Sure this team is probably better than the one that got relegated under Roeder but that team didn't look so totally out of their depth. 

29 and I absolutely agree with This ^ 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Just now, king canary said:

I’m 48 and I agree. I honestly think we would struggle to get out of the champs with this side- mid table to lower end 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

I’m 48 and I agree. I honestly think we would struggle to get out of the champs with this side- mid table to lower end 

I don't agree with that- I think the Championship is ****e and a bit of fresh blood means we'll likely be top 6. But this season has been unforgivable considering all the hype going into it. 

Smith needs sacking. Seriously. Pathetic formation and line up. 

Delia needs to **** off as does Webber. 

We're an embarrassment. The record defeat could go tonight. As it could in any one of our remaining games. Ashamed and embarrassed by this club right now.

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

29 and I absolutely agree with This ^ 

Well I'm 102 and agree with this, as I was only late 30s when the match started.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

In that case, I agree, but I think that's mainly because the gulf in class between the top (and even the middle) of the top flight and the bottom sides is far greater than any division in the history of English football. Most teams who have struggled in the Premier League in recent times could say the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Orly said:

Well I'm 102 and agree with this, as I was only late 30s when the match started.

My temperature is hotter than yours

What must players like Rowe, Rashica, Rupp, Tzolis , sorrenson and Cantwell (actually he’ll be p’ing himself with laughter) feel like watching this bunch of useless idiots being selected ahead of them?

pathetic and embarrassing, seriously would look at sacking smith now

God this is painful.

How have we become so so awful again.

The tragic thing us that you just KNOW that we're not scoring tonight and we need 2 already just to get a point!

How Sargent is a footballer I have no idea. His first touch is awful. Awful doesn't even do it justice. His technique would be below average in a good Saturday team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

In that case, I agree, but I think that's mainly because the gulf in class between the top (and even the middle) of the top flight and the bottom sides is far greater than any division in the history of English football. Most teams who have struggled in the Premier League in recent times could say the same.

Most other teams manage to give it a better go than this though.

Two seasons in a row we'll likely finish 20th and struggle to get to 20 points let alone 40. It's pathetic at this point and I absolutely don't blame fans of other teams that hope we never go back up again. We're a waste of space in the top flight. 

Commentators keep saying how remarkable the space they have in midfield is. When will one person, just one f**king person at our club wake up to the fact that the midfield is snd always has been the big problem at this level. Beggars belief. Every one of us could see it. 

• Like 4

It frustrates me that Smith drops Gibson in a flash, but Mclean despite countless dire performances get picked ahead of rupp, Sorensen, Rowe every week

26 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

It could be a lie,what's the difference to some? Joke/lie who cares.

Looks like it was a fair statement, what do you think? 

No need to sack Smith, I believe that he is a man of integrity and will admit he has made a huge mistake in coming to Norwich, that he has absolutely nothing to offer and so he will resign.

Just now, Jim Smith said:

Commentators keep saying how remarkable the space they have in midfield is. When will one person, just one f**king person at our club wake up to the fact that the midfield is snd always has been the big problem at this level. Beggars belief. Every one of us could see it. 

The fact we've come up a second time and have still ended up with Kenny McLean and Grant Hanley as week in week out starters shows just how badly we've ****ed it.

• Like 1

Everyone may as well make some money to ease the pain. 2/1 there’s 5 goals in the match or more. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow