Disco Dales Jockstrap

***Official Unofficial Match Thread***

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Jesus and I got moaned at for slagging Gunn off last week 😂😂

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

What a stupid post.

I’ll include a wink face next time, total sarcasm 😆 Gunn has done well again tonight IMO

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

You didn't see Elvis Hammond or Jan Molby. 

Molby covered more ground without even moving,

I'd have both of them at the age they are now over wee Billiam 

3 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

What a stupid post.

Ffs. Gunn has played better today than any of our keepers this season. MoM for sure. Earned to keep on starting.

Edit. And replied for wrong post, so agreeing totally with you! 

Edited by hepphep
  • Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't worry, Back in the Prem for the exact same in two seasons

I doubt it. Last time Skipp and Emi single-handedly promoted us- when they didn’t play we looked average. Keeping neither was suicidal. This team finishes just outside the playoffs for me 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I’m not sure about that, came with the same level of expectation just as ****e! I’ve said all along loaning youngsters from other teams is at the detriment of our own, we should be confident in our own or only loan actually better experienced players!

Kane was signed as a last-minute punt on deadline day to add an extra body; I don't think he was ever supposed to be a regular starter.

Just now, Mengo said:

The whole fu*king team are mince they really are. Woeful . Webber my assss. Fraud. What a disgrace this season  has been. 

I don't blame Gilmour I blame Webber. You can't look at all the giant athletes in every other PL teams midfield and then decide to we're going to build our team around Billy Gilmour!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I’m not sure about that, came with the same level of expectation just as ****e! I’ve said all along loaning youngsters from other teams is at the detriment of our own, we should be confident in our own or only loan actually better experienced players!

Nah I don’t think so, we didn’t have the entire nation and all pundits talking about how class Kane is. No one said he was the best player in our team, or even close to. Totally different reputations 

Just now, Helsinki canary said:

Player ratings

Gunn 9, Aarons 4, Hanley 7, Gibson 6, Williams 4, Mclean 1, Gilmour 1, Normann 1, sargent 3, Rashica 3, Pukki 5

Gilmour too high 

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Worst performance under Smith by some distance.

Agree. 

Pukki has been great for us and deserves our respect, but the fact that a 32 year old with limited mobility is our only striker sums it up. Woeful recruitment in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Certainly the most depressing. At least in the covid games we had an excuse. But in most of the others we've at least been competitive. Just totally outclassed tonight. 

Gunn 9, Aarons 4, Hanley 7, Gibson 6, Williams 4, Mclean 1, Gilmour 1, Normann 1, sargent 3, Rashica 3, Pukki 5

Generous ratings for the midfield there...

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

On the bright side we can watch tomorrow's football without giving a monkeys toss about who beats who🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I don't blame Gilmour I blame Webber. You can't look at all the giant athletes in every other PL teams midfield and then decide to we're going to build our team around Billy Gilmour!

Exactly this. We are all round shiiiit.

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

And as bad as the players were this one is down to Smith and his coaches. 

We were set up terribly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hepphep said:

Ffs. Gunn has played better today than any of our keepers this season. MoM for sure. Earned to keep on starting.

Edit. And replied for wrong post, so agreeing totally with you! 

I was being sarcastic it was an absolute rocket I thought it would’ve been obvious. No keeper in the world saving that, let alone catching it ffs

Just now, CDMullins said:

My biggest worry,

And I've been saying it for months,

This team does not come back up.

It's unlikely. This is a side that finishes in or just below the play off and that's before sales. We've lost the few key ingredients we had for success in the last two times, we still have a good Championship side, but we've lost what made us almost unplayable at that level

1 minute ago, Helsinki canary said:

Player ratings

Decent mark for McClean to boost his average. 

3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Just not good enough. Can't blame the defence or Gunn. Just not Premier league anywhere else.

Hanley Gibson and Gunn the only ones with credit imo